Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Twin Trouble ❯ Info ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Characters
Ariel Konomiya
Pen Name: Frost Goddess
Age: 17
Eyes: Stormy Blue
Hair: Bluenette
Height:
Fav Outfit: Worn jean shorts that end above the knee, cream short-sleeve button-down with top two buttons undone, tennis shoes, ice blue scrunchy, silver ice dragon pendent
Bit-beast: Galacia, the Dragon and Avatar of Winter
Info: Ariel grew up on the streets of Tokyo, Japan after being kidnapped at five. By far one of the top bladders in Tokyo, she is known on the streets and in competitions as the Winter Dragoness due to her ferocity in the dish and her bit-beast Galacia. During competitions Ariel wears an icy blue veil to hide her face due to often being mistook for the World Champ Tyson Konomiya. Because she was taken from her family Ariel never knew love as a child and she has no idea that Tyson is her older twin brother. Five years prior Mr. Dickinson watched her blade during the annual Tokyo tournament. Impressed with her exceptional skills he offered she a proposition: she would have a home, schooling, and a chance to locate her family if she had one in return for joining a Beyblading team he was creating at a later point. Ariel accepted and continues to search for her family. A year ago she met a fellow blader with a dragon Bit-beast and felt an instant connection. The two of them have since become pen pals and share many of their secrets with one another.
 
Galacia, Winter's Avatar
Color: Icy blue
Eyes: Aqua blue
Power: Winter
Attacks: Frostbite, Arctic Freeze, Blizzard, Eternal Heart of Winter, Final Strike
Info: Galacia is an Eternal Spirit and the Avatar of Winter. She is also Dragoon's sister. Back when Ariel was taken Galacia went with her in Ariel's pendent to protect and guide the youngest Konomiya until she is able to return home. She does her best to help her mistress while hiding Ariel's true power from those who would harm not only her but also the whole world.
 
General Info
Ariel and Tyson can call on the full power of their birth elements (Storm and Winter) but only when they can connect spiritually to one another. For years their powers have laid dormant because 12 years ago someone had tried to kidnap the Konomiya twins but were only able to take the daughter due to the family's three guardian dragons (Dragoon, Galacia, ). When the captors learned the girl could do nothing without her twin they dumped her on the streets and left her there. Today the Konomiya daughter, Ariel, is one of Tokyo's top street bladers and is known to be the only person besides Tyson Konomiya who can take down Kai Hitwarai of the BladeBreakers. In tournaments and on the streets she is the Winter Dragoness, one of Japan's deadliest bladers.
A new World Tournament is about to begin and the BladeBreakers will have a new teammate, while the past has caught up on two teens and their family as a long lost daughter finally returns home after 12 long years.