Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Tyson's old friend is back ❯ Kai's discovery ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Spaz: Hey I don't own Beyblade so I only own Misha.
 
 
 
 
Kai's discorvery
 
Kai woke up at 5:00 to start pratice. He was heading out said when he heard someone talking. `no one is up this early' Kai thought. He walked outside and saw Misha standing and talking on her cellphone.'What is she doing here so early' Kai thought. He walk closer so he could hear what she was saying.
“ I will I will” Misha yelled into the phone.
“Don't worry the Bladebreakers will be no more when I'm done, then you can have the blades. Fine. Bye.” Misha put her phone away. `I cant belive this' Kai thought.
“ You are not going to get are blades.” Kai said as he walked so she colud see him.
“ Yes, I am. Ty will think that you are lying to get rid off be. He always belives be I mean were best friends.” Misha said with a smirk.
“ He will listen to us, he has not seen you in a while, so you could have changed.” Kai said.
“ Is Ty awake?” She asked.
“No. Now go.” Kai said.
“Fine. Don't need to be rude.” Misha said. “ Bye Ty.”
Kai turned around to see Tyson standing there.
“What is your promble Kai!” Tyson yelled.
“She is after sre blades.” Kai said.
“Yeah, right she is one of my best friends.You had no right to tell her to leave.” Tyson said.
“Is that all you heard?” Kai asked.
“Yes. Now I have to go find her and to see if she is alright.” Tyson said as he ran off.
 
Two Hours later
 
“So that's what happen.” Rei said.
“Yeah.”Kai said.
“So should we go and talk to him” Max asked.
“ No. We Should leave him be for now.” Kai said.
I think she planned this.” Rei said.
“What do you mean?” Max asked.
“Just think, She is her early and talking on her phone, Kai overhears, Tyson hears Kai yell at her and he gets mad.” Rei said.
“ Do you think she works for Boris?” max asked.
“ My guess is yes.” Kai said.
“So what will we do?”Rei asked.
“I don't know.”Kai asked.
“Will when Tyson gets back I will talk to him.”Max said.
“Good idea, Maxie.” Rei said.
Will that's it so far hope you like it!