Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Tyson's old friend is back ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Spaz: Will here it is hope you like.
 
The story
 
“It all began when me, Ty, Mish, Matt, Carrie, and James were friends before Ty left to be in the World Beyblade Championships. We found out that Matt and James were stealing blades for power. Then we found out that they were working for Boris and we kicked them out. Mish was the only one who we didn't know at the time was working for Boris, but when we found out she was gone. We found their blades and destroyed them. Now, they want are blades and they hurt Carrie very bad. Now their coming for ours and will hurt anyone who gets in their way.” Sammie told them.
“So, any questions?” Tyson asked.
“Yeah, when can we beyblade them and win.” Max asked.
“Because not matter what we are going to help.” Rei said.
“Im in” Kai said.
“Did we ask you?” Sammie said.
“No but were helping anyways.” Rei said.
“Ty are you ok with them helping?”Sammie asked.
“Yeah I am.” Tyson said.
“Hey lets get some rest its kinda late out” Max said yawning. When everyone was asleep. Tyson came out of is room to see Sammie.
“Hey,you.” Sammie greeted him.
“Hey.” Tyson said.
“What's wrong, baby?”Sammie asked cludding up to Tyson.
“I don't want, I don't want them to end up like Carrie.” Tyson said crying.
“They wont trust me everything is gonna be alright”Sammie said.
“ No it wont.” Tyson said.
Sammie grabbed Tyson by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes and SLAPED him.
“What the hell was that for.” Tyson said.
“Better?” Sammie asked.
“Much thanx.”Tyson said.
“So is Max single?” Sammie asked.
“I am not going to answer that and I am going to bed goodnight.” Tyson said leaving the room.
“What why Ty, I will get you to tell me or my name is not Samantha Alexandra Hamminter.” Sammie yelled.
Sammie was walking back to her room when she ran in to someone.
“Hey watch it.” Sammie said looking up to seewho it was.”Sorry Kai.”
“Its fine what was that yelling about?” Kai asked.
“Nothing well goodnight.”Sammie said.
“Night.” Kai said.
`Damn she hot, oh crap she is Tyson friend what am I thinking?'Kai thought.
 
Spaz: Will hope you like it!