Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ V-Day ❯ Putting The Plan To Work ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Putting The Plan To work!!!

Disclaimer: I only own plot and OC'S

Thanx to anyone whose actually reading this next chapter! And Sorry for the long wait, Blahh,Bla Blaa, and all that Jazz. I was gonna quit with this story and all, but I already had it written and decided to just put up the last chapter. Too many excuses and I've been too lazy! My teacher need help with gr.8 Grad plans, but before skool ended and on tuesday new skool year! Yay, Now High school with new teachers, classes, and more people! Anyways on with the fict, ENJOY!

Ok before chapt. begins, here's a lil'quote by me.

A curious mind belongs to one of a wondering soul. ^-_-^

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

As the girls came closer to their goal, their impish smirks grew wider. There always could of been the possibility that their plans would fail, but then again it could work as well, and they couldn't wait!

Giulia: This is working great!

Brit: Yeah, for now. We better hurry, he's not going to sit their all night.

Giulia: Ok, well stop talking and let's go already.

Brit: Wait, I've got an idea. You go over, and talk to Kai!

Giulia: Well, duh! We've already planned that.

Brit: Y'I kno that! But if I go get Elle and Rei, Kai wouldn't just have to put up with us, he could talk to Rei.

Giulia: Ok, I'm kinda lost. If we do that then Rei'll find out about our plan, and might just tell Kai.

Brit: Well, now your confusing me, but I know what I'm talking about, so get going!

Giulia: Hey! Why do I have to go talk to Kai! Not that I don't want too, but I can't go by myself!

Brit: JUST GO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Over to Rei & Elle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The slow songs were over and Elle and Rei were now talking at a nearby table.

( Evanessence's "Everybodies Fool" was on)

Elle: This song is really good. I seen them live last month, I really enjoyed it.

Rei: You like them too? Evanessence are one of my favourite groups.

( Rei started to laugh lightly)

Elle: hey, what's so funny?

Rei: Nothing really, it's just funny because you don't really strike me as that kind of person.

Elle: Huh? What's that supposed to mean?

Rei: Nothing, it's just your really cool. We should hang out more.

Elle: (Giggling) Sure anytime, just one question.

Rei: Hmm? What is it?

She put on a sort of defensed look.

Elle: Would you hang out with me if I wasn't cool, or are you one of those guys that only hangs out with people who are popular.

Rei: Hey, come on! What kind of guy do you think I am? Of course I would. Look Sorry I-

He was then cut off by a smiling Elle.

Elle: Whoa, I'm sorry. I know your not like that, I just had to make sure first, that's all.

Elle and Rei were finally socializing, and having a good time. they were surprised at the amount of things they had in common, then britainy popped up.

``````````````(Jett- Roll Over DJ Starts)

Rei suddenly got up and grabbed elle's hand.

Rei: Come on.

Elle: What? Where?

Rei: To dance.

Elle: But it's a fast song. Really I can't Dance.

Rei: Relax, I've seen you out there.

Elle: -A big blush came to her face- You Wha! Ok, Sure.

Brit: Hey guys, Having fun Rei, Elle?

Elle: Yes thank you. What's up?

Rei: Hey, yeah. Lots.

Brit: Cool. Um, me, and Giulia are over there talking to Kai, and wondered if you two would like to join us?

Rei: ~Kai? Talking to people?~ (A/n: A thought)

Elle: well, we were on our way to the dance floor.But I guess we could. How about you Rei?

Rei: Sure. But you ow me a dance later,k.

Brit: Great, We're over there.

~At least I hope their talking.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Giulia and Kai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far Giulia's conversation was going well, or at least she thought it was. Kai didn't get up or leave yet, so she knew that she wasn't that pathetic and time wasting. She also really wanted her friends to hurry cuz she was running out of conversation pieces. Things were becoming more than silent, they just sat there listening to the music, sipping on punch, and basically, focusing off in different directions. Giulia knew Kai was the silent type, but he could of at least try to say something.

Just then the rest showed up.

Rei: Hey, glad to see us?

Giuila:- Letting out a deep sigh- Your here!

Elle: Yeah, of course. But, If you don't mind, we'll be right back.

Giulia: We?

Elle: Yeah, I have to ask you and Brit something.

Once the 3 girls got to a safe distance the girlz discussed the plan, and Elle got Giulia to tell her what's been done so far.

Elle: So what's going on? Or, at least so far.

Giulia: Well, we have a bit to go before starting this thing.

Brit: Yeah, but for now let's just go back and follow what I say.

Giulia: Oh yeah, you had an idea.

Elle: Say wat?

The girls went back to their seat, and followed Britainy's lead, but before being able to say anything, Ozuma interrupted.

Ozuma: Hey Rei, ladies?

Rei: Hey!

The Girlz: Hey, Zuma!

Ozuma: So Kai, still hating the music?

Elle: Hating the music?! The music's great!

Rei: I know, It's been awsome.

Ozuma: Yeah, I knew that when I picked them, Just try telling him.

Kai: Hn.

Announcment: Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but Would all judges please report to the break-dancing circle now!

Ozuma: Thanx, guys, but I guess thats me. Catch ya's later!

Ozuma left the 5 to judge the dance off in the middle of the gym.

He came to see Max doing the worm and tyson getting wound up to go next.

Elle: So Rei, do you and Kai break-dance too?

Rei: Oh yeah, I do a bit of break-dancing. As for Kai, not so much, it's not really his thing.

Elle: Wow, talk about talented. Is there anything you don't do? I'm very impres-

Brit&Giulia: *Cough!* Elle! *Cough!*

Elle: Oh right! You should go up, I'd love to see what you can do. ^_^

Rei: ok, why not?

Elle: Awsome! I'll meet you there. I just got to talk to my girls a sec.

Elle then turned back to the table. She then pulled Giulia off to the side, while Britainy kept Kai from leaving.

Elle: Giulia, are you guys planning to ask him now, or what?

Giulia: If you mean, putting the plan to work then yes we are.

Elle:But what about me!

Giulia: What about you?

Elle: I'll miss it!

Giulia: But your keeping Rei away long enough for us to bribe Kai!

Elle: Whatever, i got to go, Rei's waiting.

It was so far, so good for the girls, except for the previous miner disagreement.

As soon as Rei hit the floor the screams seemed to increase, then taken the oppertunity, the 2 girls pulled out the picture. Both of them gave Kai the most mischievious grins.

Giulia: So Kai, you've been quiet.

Kai: Your point?

Brit: Well, let's just say you won't be so quiet when you see this!

They shoved the picture in Kai's face, but he didn't even move an inch. The girls were dumbfounded.

Kai: So?

Brit: Your crying in it! And if that doesn't phaze you, wait till we show the whole student body!

Kai was still calm, but you could still tell that he was starting to panick.That re-brought the grins to the girls faces. Kai then still tried to cover it up.

Kai: please, give me a break. You wouldn't dare, believe me.

He said in his usual angrey tone of voice.

Giulia: Try us.

Giulia replied challagingly. (Sp?)

Brit: We also know about you totally losing your cool with the whole Wyatt guy episode. I think I heard you shed a few tears then too?

Kai: What would you know about that!

Brit: Hillary and tyson aren't the quietest people around you know. ^_^

Kai: I've always hated Hillary.-_-

(A/N: Sry, for the Hillary Bashing, Couldn't help myself.)

Kai was stuck, and for once didn't know what to do. He tried to roll with it, but who would freak out about being exposed to everyone ,when your known for being cool,calm,collected, anti-social, and stuff like that. He was human after all, and the girls didn't hesitate about pushing his buttons either.

As soon as Alicia got Rei busy with other things, (A/N:No DIRTY THOUGHTS!) she rushed back to her friends. she hated the fact that the one time things were going excellent with a guy, she had to look for excuses out of it.

She could tell as soon as she got there, that everything was working.

Giulia: So Elle, what do you think we should do. Expose him? Or find something worst?

Elle: Right now I could think of a lot of things, that I'm sure kai would enjoy, but how about we cut him some slack instead. We forget everything if-

Kai: If what?

Giulia: If you do something for each of us!

Brit: I'm likeing the sound of that.

Kai: Don't push it.

Kai said glaring deadly at the three before him.

Elle: Ok, sure. Girls lets go hand out some papers.

Kai: Fine! Whatever.

Giulia: Ha! Looks like we've won!

(~~Song: "Rumors"-Lindsay Lohan)

Rei who had just arrived, was surprised to see Kai, get up and leave with Giulia, but shrugged and sat down after setting candy on the table. They started to share funny stories....Well everyone except Kai started to anyway, When Emily, and Max came.

Emily: Hey everyone!

Max: Hey! have any of you seen Giulia? She's my bestest-best friend, you know.

Elle: Sorry Max, you just missed her, she's out on the dance floor with someone.

Max: Oh -_-. Well, I'll get her next time! ^_^

Emily: So Britainy, and Elle. I see the plan went well then?

Brit: Yep, never better. And to think you doubted us.

(Song: "Here without you" 3 Doors Down)

Rei and Max were lost as the girls sat there laughing. -_-u

Emily: I know, but I have to say, very impressing.

Elle: Thanx.

Emily: Well, anywayz, I've got to leave now, see ya tomorrow.

They all said bye to Emily, and just the four were left sitting.

Brit: Look at her out ther hogging Kai.

She whispered to Elle, with her head bordly resting on the table.

Elle: Well, i can't really complain, can I. After all I got Rei now, but it still doesn't hurt to be greedy a bit eh?

Max and Rei then noticed that there were only the four of them, and had an idea.

Rei: You girls want to dance before this songs over?

Max: Yeah, we're here to parti remember?

Brit&Elle: Sure we'd love too. ^_~

The song was soon over, and everything stoped.

Ozuma: Ok everyone, time for SnowBall! Girls on the left and Guys on the right! And remember, don't say no!

A mixture of songs played till the end of the dance. Britainy and Elle both had their turns of the deal with Kai, Elle and Rei started going out. It probably wasn't really the best night for Kai, but we'll never know that for sure will we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed, even though it wasn't the best ending I'm sure, and sorry for the really long update. I was busy with other ficts, being lazy and now since school started, that too.

Kenny: yeah, How could you end it like that!

Kaila (Aka;Lella) : What do you mean, "like that"?

Kenny: It's so Blah!And it had no me!

Kaila: I was going to base it off of something that happened to me at a dance last year, but I got bored. So there, Cheif! I'll make it up to with your interview ^_~

Kenny: Lazy!

Dizzy: Everyones a Critic!

Kaila: Sry, and please review.