Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ When Tyson Shrunk ❯ Kai Now Knows ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

When we left off, Kai and Ray were going to battle. I wonder who is going to win....

********************************************************** ***

The blades bashed into each other. It was interesting to watch, in Tyson's point of view. Then Dranzer struck out Drigger. And went right for Tyson.

"Wait!" Ray yelled.

He ran across the room and caught Tyson in one hand and Drigger in the next.

"Is something wrong?" Kai asked.

"Uh, no. I didn't want Drigger to go into the wall or anything," Ray said.

"Oh, well, we should go. The others will probably get as worried about us, as they are to Tyson," Kai said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, okay. Sure," Ray said, and followed Kai.

***In Ray's and Tyson and Kai's room*** (A/N- I didn't mention this before)

"So..."Kai said.

"What?" Ray asked.

You know the thing I was going to tell you a couple of days ago?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Ray asked.

"Well, it was... about Tyson," Kai said

"Really?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, I know what happened to him," Kai said.

"Y-you do?" Ray stammered.

He does? Tyson thought.

"Yeah, I know he shrunk," Kai said.

"How did you know?" Ray asked.

"Well, you were talking to him, when he wasn't really here. And, you were acting strange at breakfast," Kai said.

"Oh, yeah. Well, he got into my breakfast. Literally," Ray said.

"So, where is he?" Kai asked.

"Right here," Tyson yelled.

Kai looked beside Ray to find a small Tyson, and bent down to get a closer look.

"Wow, this is funny, isn't it?" Kai asked.

"I guess so. But, we don't know how to get him to his regular size," Ray said.

"Well, I can't do anything about it. Are you going to tell the others?" Kai asked.

"Well…" Ray started.

"No! We are not," Tyson yelled.

"Why not? Kai knows," Ray said.

"I know. Its bad enough he knows. The doctor says I was only tell you. I don't like being this small," Tyson said.

"You get to do stuff no one else can. It's pretty cool," Kai said.

"Well, then you might as well, be shrunk, not me," Tyson said.

"Well, were trying to do something about it, but it's hard. I never saw any one shrink before," Ray said.

"This may make the problem worse but..." Kai said.

"What?" Tyson and Ray said at the same time, but you can hear Ray more.

"Well, there is a tournament in 2 days," Kai said.

"Since when?" Ray asked.

"Since last week. When we all went to the restaurant. I told you, Ray." Kai said.

"You did? I don't remember," Ray said.

"Um, yeah," Kai said, then he looked at Tyson, "Tyson just grew a couple inches."

"Yeah, he does that a lot, then he shrinks again. It's complicated," Ray said.

"I see. How small is he supposed to get?" Kai asked.

"The doctor said about a couple inches," Tyson said.

"Yeah, and he's been smaller then that," Ray said.

"We should go to bed, now," Kai said.

"Okay. Well, Tyson, I guess you can stay up a little while longer. I guess you deserve it," Ray said.

"Okay. Good night," Tyson said.

"Good night," Ray and Kai said in unison.

********************************************************** ***

I guess you could send me ideas on what you want Tyson to do. Oh, and I'm going to appear in the next chapter, so include me too. Review!