Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ When Tyson Shrunk ❯ Too Many Questions! ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

As Ray and Kai walked down the hallway down to the stadiums, Tyson and Koa look for a way out of the blade.

"You know, maybe it won't be so bad riding in a blade. We might be going know where but right for the longest time, but you never know..." Koa said, trying to look on the bright side.

"I would rather not. I just want to get out of here," Tyson said.

"Are you sure we should have just left them there?" Ray asked.

"Sure. They can look after themselves. Besides, I'm not going to waste my time looking for someone I can't see," Kai said.

"We may not be able to see them now, but sooner or later, they will grow. They always do," Ray said.

"Okay, on the count of three, we'll yell for Ray, got it?" Tyson said.

"Yeah, on the count of three," Koa said.

"1..." Tyson said.

"2..." Koa said.

"3!" they both said, then they both yelled, "RAY!"

"Stop. Did you hear that?" Ray asked, and stopped.

"No, what did you hear?" Kai asked.

"I heard someone say my name. Didn't you hear it?" Ray asked.

"No," said Kai.

"IN THE BLADE!" they heard voices.

"The Blade?" Ray asked.

Ray put his ear toward the blade and heard Tyson and Koa in there. He tipped the blade over and they fell out. Kai caught them before they actually hit the ground.

"It's about time," Tyson said.

"Is this a bad time to ask why and how you were in there?" Ray asked.

"No. First, I wanted to know what was in the drawer," Koa said.

"I didn't know, so we went in to check it out. Then you guys came in and then-" said Tyson.

"Ray shut the drawer with Tyson and me in it, and we fell on the blade," Koa finished.

"Why is it we always try to find you guys, and right there with us all the time?" Ray asked.

"Luck? I don't know," Kai said, and shrugged.

"Anyway, we have to take you with us wherever we go," Ray said.

"Excuse me? I don't them with wherever I go," Kai said.

"Well, they are always getting lost. Either on the floor, the Beyblades, or...us.," ray said.

"How can they get lost on us?" Kai asked.

"I don't know, but it could happen, you never know," Ray said.

"If I could break this arguing, could we not be in the hall? I don't feel comfortable," Tyson said.

"Why would you? Kai has you in fists," Ray said, and poked Kai.

"Oh. Sorry," Kai said, and shot a look at Ray.

Kai straightened out his hands.

"Okay, that's better. Now, can we go back to the rooms? Unless you guys still want to do what you were doing?" Koa asked.

Kai- No, we'll go back.

Ray- We can battle some other time.

They all walked back to the room. When they opened it, Max and Kenny were there. Kai quickly stuffed Tyson and Koa in his pocket.

Ray- What are you guys doing here?

Max- We want to know where Tyson is. He's been gone a while.

Kai- Not gone. Just...not around.

Ray- Yeah, he's been very busy.

Kenny- Doing what?

Kai- ...uh, well, he's been very busy-

Ray- for the surprise.

Kai, Max and Kenny-Surprise?

Ray- Yes, the surprise. It's a secret though, so don't tell him that I told you.

Max- How can we tell him? He's never around.

After that, they left.

Tyson- Hello? Can we come out now?

Kai took out Tyson and Koa from hi pocket.

Tyson- Great. Now I have to come up with a surprise.

Koa- You can always just show you to them.

Tyson- No. The doctor says not to let anyone know. They know only because my dream said they could know.

Ray- Dream?

Tyson hadn't told them about the dreams yet, and he wasn't planning on it, but now he might have to.

********************************************************
< br> Okay, that as nice. Now, I need to make a name for Tyson and me. If you have any ideas, send them in review, or you can just email me.