Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ When Tyson Shrunk ❯ Bugs? Paint? Where Will It End? ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Tyson couldn't sleep. He lied awake all night. He turned toward Koa at about five in the morning, and found he was awake as well.

"Koa?" Tyson asked.

"Yeah?" Koa asked.

"Do you think they will make that project work? Or finish it?" Tyson asked.

"I hope so," Koa said, "although, it's going to be hard for me to get used to the height."

"Me too," Tyson said.

"Do you think were talking to loud?" Koa asked, pointing to Kai and Ray.

"I don't think so," Tyson said, "Kai is a sound sleeper, and I think Ray stayed up last night."

"Alright," Koa said.

They stayed awake for about an hour and a half. Before long, the saw the sun coming up. After the sun was all up, Ray woke up. Tyson and Koa said good morning.

"Hey guys," Ray said, and sat up.

"Hey," they both said, and stood up.

"What do you want to do today?" Ray asked.

"First I want to have breakfast," Tyson said.

"Right," Ray said. He got up, got dressed, in the bathroom, and got Tyson and Koa.

"Where do you want to have breakfast?" Ray asked.

They shrugged. Just as Ray was going out the door, Max rushed in, and bumped right into Ray. Ray fell to the ground, and let go of Tyson. Tyson fell, and landed…hard.

"Ray, I'm sorry," Max said, "are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ray said, looking around for Tyson.

"Alright," Max said, "have you seen Kai?"

"No, not at all today," Ray said.

"Alright," Max said, "sorry for bumping into you." And he left. Once he was gone, Ray dropped to the floor and started to look.

Tyson

Tyson was worried. When Ray dropped him, he fell on Max's shoe. What worried him more was, that Max was going outside. Tyson held on to Max's shoelace as he walked. When MAX was outside, he decided to run, and Tyson fell off.

"Max! Wait!" Tyson yelled without thinking. Max, of course, didn't hear him. Tyson looked around. He was at the foot of the stairs of the house. He was to small to reach the top. He was about the size of an ant. Tyson was really worried. How would he get back inside?

"Great, now what?" Tyson sighed, and sat down. Tyson looked ahead of him, and saw a bug coming. Tyson gulped. The bug got closer. It was a beetle. Tyson just stared at it. He was frozen to the ground. As the beetle get closer, Tyson could feel the ground tremble. He looked up, and g\from the height of the grass, he could see Kai.

"Kai! Down here!" Tyson yelled, but Kai couldn't hear him.

Kai was now heading toward Tyson. Kai actually stopped right I front of him! Also, Kai stepped on the bug, and not even realized it. Tyson ran to Kai's shoe and climbed onto it. He went over to the shoelace and held onto it for support. Kai started to walk. He walked inside the building. Tyson was having sort of a bumpy ride, and also wished Kai hadn't took the stairs.

"Kai!" Tyson tried to yell at Kai, but he didn't hear him.

Kai entered his and Ray's, and Tyson's room, and finds Ray on the ground.

"Ray? What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"He lost Tyson again," Koa said. He was on Ray's shoulder.

"Max bumped into me, and I dropped him," Ray said, standing up.

"Oh, I hope I didn't…" Kai trailed off, looking behind him.

"Don't make me think of it," Ray said.

"Alright," Kai said, "how long have you been searching?"

"About an hour," said Ray.

"You lost him an hour ago?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, and by the way, where were you?" Ray asked.

"I went for a walk," Kai said, "anyways, we have to find him."

"Right here!" Tyson yelled, but since they were standing up, they didn't hear, and Koa was way high up to hear.

"Listen, I'm sure he can take care of himself," Kai said, "and besides, sooner or later, he'll grow and we'll see him, right?"

"I guess," Ray said, but he was still unsure.

"Alright," Kai said, "now, can we do something else?"

"Alright, but not in this room," Ray said.

As they were wondering what to do, Kai's shoelace came undone, and Tyson fell on the floor.

Now what do I do? Tyson thought, I'm to small for them to see in the carpet.

After they figured out what they were going to do, they turned to leave. Kai's foot went over Tyson, and landed near him, sending him flying through the air. Tyson flew away from the others as they left, and landed in this blue stuff.

"What is this stuff?" Tyson asked in disgust.

The blue stuff was sorting of getting harder. Tyson was stuck in it!

"Now what do I do?" Tyson asked. He looked around and saw he was in the bathroom.

Hours later

Tyson was still stuck in the blue stuff, and he hadn't grown any more. It was about 8 o'clock at night, when he heard Ray and Kai come in the door.

"I can't believe you didn't grow at all today, the only thing you did today was shrink," Ray said, obviously to Koa.

"And we spent all of our time looking for you in the grass," Kai said.

So, Koa and I can't grow anymore? Tyson asked himself.

"I can't believe we can't find Tyson," Ray said. He sounded worried. "I mean, what if we just stepped on him?"

"I don't know," Kai said, "but if he's the same size as Koa, then it will take a whole lot of time trying to find him," Kai said.

"Alright, we might as well go to bed then," Ray said, though was unsure he wanted to.

"Okay," Kai said.

Kai entered the bathroom. And saw his face paint lid was opened. He sighed and walked over to it.

Now, what Tyson didn't know is that he was in Kai's face paint. Tyson saw Kai looming over the paint.

"Kai! In here!" Tyson yelled, but Kai didn't hear him, and since Tyson fell in and under the blue stuff, he camouflaged into the stuff, and Kai couldn't hear him or see him.

Tyson saw Kai pick something up. After realizing what it was he was freaking out. Kai was putting the lid on whatever it was he was in.

"Kai! Don't do that!" Tyson yelled.

Kai did it.

Alright, If you have any ideas, which I'm sure you do, then send them in!