Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Will you send me an angel? ❯ 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heya guys!How are you today?
Who want to do the disclaimer???
Frost:ME!!!!
Kanilla:Where the heck did you come from?!?Get back to your own story for Pete`s sake!!!
Frost:-sulks-But I wanna appear in a ficcy too!!!
Kanilla:No way sweetie....Stay in your own story,fanfic is no good for you.
Heero:......Damn.....Why cant you just get it over with?-angry look-
Kanilla:Sorry Heero...Had to get rid of the brat first...
Heero:We do not own beyblade,nor do we own the characters that appear on the show.Understood?
Kanilla:Hrm..Heero?Why did you say we?I am the one to do the writing here....
Heero:-shrugs-
Chapter five-The Dark Angel
Robert rubbed his forehead.This whole affair was giving him a major headache.He had confronted the other High Guardians about the problem,and they had decided on a solution,though not the one Robert had in mind.While he had wanted to go searching for Kai himself,the others wanted to send the Dark Angel to Earth.He shuddered at the thought.The boy was reckless,loyal to no one but his beast and close friends.And Robert had been sent to give the Dark Angel his new assignment.Frankly he had never really liked the boy,that trademark smirk of his.he even feared by due to his great magic.Brooklyn was among the strongest of them.With determined steps he walked through the Halls of Fog.Other angels greeted him politely,and he smiled in return and hurried on.The sooner he got this over with,the better.His breath turned to white smoke as he entered the Dark Angel`s lair.Robert had never been able to understand why the boy seeked the cold.Angels in general were dependant on high temperatures.But then again,Brooklyn was not like the others in Heaven.Snow was falling from the roof,covering the floor with a white blanket.All the kids seemed to like Brooklyn.He would always let them play in his snow if they asked him nicely.
"Have you come to visit me,Rob?"a familiar voice called.He turned around,standing face to face with the Dark Angel himself.
Brooklyn was indeed a handsome young man.Handsome..The word didn`t utter his beauty justice,his clear,blue eyes,his smooth,white skin and fiercy,orange hair.He always wore clad white.What made him different from the other angels,the origin to his title,was his wings.They were all black,darker than any starless night.
"I only came to give you your next misson",Robert answered blankly.Brooklyn`s wings dropped,his face becoming sad.
"They want me to bring back Kai,dont they?"he spat bitterly.
"Yes.As you have never once failed a misson they decided that you would be the right man for the job".
Man.The word certainly didnt fit the younger angel.He looked so childish,he would never be anything but a troublesome boy in Robert`s eyes.Brooklyn raised his head,flapping his wings angrily.
"I will do it on one condition",Robert hesitated.The boy ignored it and carried on,"Kai must be allowed to see Dranzer before we return to the Heavens".
Robert blinked in surprise.He had never really thougth that Brooklyn would ask of such a thing.It was forbidden.But Kai was also Robert`s friend,and he knew how attached the boy was to his phoenix.
"Agreed.Now get your beast and get ready to go to Earth".The other angel smiled and shook his head.
"No need to,Rob.I sent her to Earth to get me some muffins a little while ago",he chuckled.Robert rolled his eyes and left.That annoying boy had absolutely no respect for titles,they simply didnt matter to him.He could feel the headache sneak upon him again.
................................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ...............
"Brookie!Wait for me!"a boyish voice called.
He stopped and turned around,only to see Rei come running towards him.
"What is it,Rei?"
The ravenhaired boy stopped in front of him,panting.
"You`re going to Earth right?",Brooklyn nodded,"then take me with you!"He frowned.
"I cant do that,you know it.The Chiefs would kill me if I did".Rei sighed and grabbed his arm,his eyes begging.
"When have you ever cared about that before?Do the Higher ones own your loyalty now?"
Brooklyn flapped his wings in anger,his face an unreadable mask."Never!Those old gobs will never have my loyalty!"he snarled.
Rei knew he had pushed a dangerous spot.Brooklyn liked to be thought of as the one without loyalty for some reason.Neither Kai nor Rei had ever understood why.But it had something to do with his past.They had never asked him though,knowing how angry he may get.He had a dreadful temper.He even scared Rei shitless sometimes when he got into one of those fits of anger.
"Then dont care about what they will say or do!Take me with you!"he begged again.
All of a sudden Brooklyn`s face turned into a huge smile,a genuine smile that made Rei weak at the knees.No one could possibly resist the Dark Angel when he smiled.Rei knew he could not.
"Come on then,I am leaving now".He reached out a hand for Rei to take.The ravenhaired boy blushed and took it.
................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ...............
Tala and Kai were done eating,on request from the starving angel.Now they were going to sleep,lying down on the floor,Kai with the blanket wrapped around him.Tala was almost asleep when Kai lightly shook his shoulder
."Go to sleep,Kai.Tomorrow will be busy",Tala muttered and closed his eyes again,attempting to go back to sleep.
"But Tala-kun..I-I dont wanna sleep alone...",the lithe angel muttered.
Tala suddenly pulled Kai down onto him and wrapped his arms around him.
"T-t-tala!"the angel stuttered,a blush on his cheeks.
"Go to sleep now",Tala demanded and covered them with the blanket.Kai relaxed when the redhead breathed more calmly.
"Goodnight Tala-kun",Kai whispered and brushed away a strand of fiercy,red hair from the pale skin.He bit his lip.They would find him,he knew this in his heart.it was just a matter of time before they did.And when they did he would be torn away from his newfound friend.Tears stung in his eyes,"I dont want to be without you...",he whispered and buried his face in Tala`s sweater.A little later he fell asleep,lying on top of the redhead.
"Brookie,where are we?"Rei asked in a shaky voice,the cold making him freeze his ass off.Brooklyn chuckled at his younger companion.
"In Russia,the land of constant winter..."
Rei`s teeth were clappering,he was hugging himself for warmth.
"You better get used to the temperature,Kai is hiding somewhere in this country.I can feel him".
The ravenhaired boy smiled weakly.Brooklyn sighed and handed the other boy his own coat.Even though they both had brought their coates,Rei was still freezing.He smiled and muttered a "thank you" while he put it on.
"Now we have to hide our wings".
Rei stared at him with wide eyes.Brooklyn arched an eyebrow at him,"did you really think we could walk among humans without hiding them?"He chuckled at the other boy`s face.
"Stand still,I will take care of it",he smiled.
Rei nodded nervously as Brooklyn rubbed something onto his white feathers.He shuddered at the touch and tried to stand still,not letting the urge to pull away get the better of him.Normally he would only let Kai and his beast,Driger touch his wings."Like that!"He couldnt help but sigh in relief as the Dark Angel let go of him.He was surprised to find that his wings now were invisible.Brooklyn was not only smart and slippery as an eel,he was also in posession of great magic.He was also the only angel that could turn human and still keep his powres for a little while.
"Come on,I need to find my beast and pick up Kai`s scent".Rei nodded quietly and followed him,their feet leaving deep tracks in the snow.
................................................................. ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .......................
Tala woke up when Kai started to stir in his sleep.He yawned and sat up.Kai was now sitting in his lap,his head resting against his chest.The angel muttered something and wriggled a little.
"Kai...wake up",Tala said softly into his ear.
Kai`s breathing fastened and he snapped his eyes open."You ok?"
He hurriedly got of the redhead`s lap and stood up,a panicked expression on his face.
"We need to leave!Brooklyn has come to Earth!"he said quickly,panick in his voice.
Tala stood up and tried to calm him down."We leave after you have eaten something".The angel blinked,"Are you not hungry then?"Tala shook his head.
"I can manage without food for days".All Kai could say was a quiet "oh..".After a quick breakfast Tala packed the necessary things."Um..Is there a way you can locate Dranzer?"Kai nodded.
"I can try to find her through our mental bond".
He sat down and ordered Tala to stay quiet.Then he closed his eyes and steadied his breathing.Kai seeked his Dranzer,dove deep into their link,following it`s trail."Dranzer...,"he called.There was a weak response somewhere.He went even deeper,close to the dangerous point now.Kai pushed the barrier.Tala almost jumped in suprise when the angel opened his eyes again.They were clouded,the look feverish.His mind was somewhere else as he stood up.Tala saw him return to reality and grabbed him before he hit the ground.
"She is here in Moscow....under the city somewhere...",the angel gasped and tried to catch his breath again.
Tala smiled as he stood up."Then we must find a way to get underground,ne?"Kai nodded.The redhead handed him a furry coat,a pair of gloves and shoes.
"These will keep you warm".The angel was about to say something,but Tala came first,"dont worry about me.I have lived my whole life here,I know the Russian winters well enough to survive".Kai nodded and put on the clothes.Tala himself put on an old,worn-out jacket and a pair of black gloves that had holes everywhere.
........................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................
"WHAT?!?YOU LET HIM ESCAPE?!?"Boris slammed his fist against the desk in fury.The younger man before him stuttered a "yes",a terified look on his face.Everyone knew how dangerous it was to be around an outraging Boris.
"Send Bryan to me",he snarled and dismissed the young man,who left in a hurry.
Boris calmed down and sipped to his tea.Tala wouldnt get far.Boris knew the redhead very well.He was certain Tala would hide somewhere in Moscow for the next couple of weeks.There was a loud knock on the door and a tall boy entered,his face a stern mask,the grey eyes deep pits of nothingness.Grey hair covered his forehead,but he didnt seem to mind.
"I have a task for you,lad".
A little,evil smirk slipped across the boys`s face."I want you to bring Tala back to the Abbey,alive".Bryan nodded.
"As you wish,Master Boris".
He turned around to leave."And Bryan?Take whatever you need".
The soft,evil chuckle made Boris grin.Bryan was the most ruthless blader he knew of.The boy would carry out anything his master told him to do.He was certain the boy would kill if he asked him to.
................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ...................

Tala and Kai were wandering through the streets of Russia`s capital,Moscow.There were people everywhere,and Kai clung to his companion so he wouldnt loose him in the crowd."Can you feel anything?"Tala asked.The angel shook his head.

"Only barely..The High Guardians must have shielded the prison to both humans and angels".Tala shruged.

"Stay alert,I know we are bound to pick up something sooner or later".The angel nodded and concentrated again.

........................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ...............................
Tada!End of the chapter!!Hope you all do me the honour of letting me know what you think of this,I would be very pleased in that case.
-bright grin-me and Dizzy worked together on this one..She is really one sappy girl...But I cant blame her,I am indeed sappy myself sometimes...I have a biiiig heart!-chuckles-
Not like Nicky,he is the typical boy....Action all the way...You should have read some of the things he has written...Only blood,action,cars and so on...And vampires....But that may be because he is a vampire though-thinks-


Yours sincerly,Kanilla & Nicholas & Dizzy.















Converting /tmp/phpVh3kVl to /dev/stdout