Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ You Name it, We Play it, Beyblade Style! ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Director: Welcome Chapter Take one....Action!!
Announcer: Hey everyone, Welcome to 'You name it, and we slay it Beyblade Style.'
Director: It's 'You name it, we play it, Beyblade Style'
Announcer: Oh......Welcome to 'You name it, and we slay it Beyblade Style, It's You name it and we Play it Beyblade Style.
Director: -_-U Cut!!
~*~
Director: Welcome Chapter Take five....Action!!
Announcer: Hey Everyone.....Sign.
Director: Welcome.
Announcer: Welcome!......Sign.
Director: *annoyed* to
Announcer: To!!.......Sign
Director: You name it, and we Play it Beyblade style.
Announcer: Something Beyblade Style.
Director: *Facefault* Cut!!
~*~
Director: Welcome Chapter Take ten......Action!!
Announcer: *speaking in French*
Director: O_o;;;; Uh..... English.....CUT!!!
~*~
Director: Welcome Chapter take one hundred fifty seven.....Action.
Announcer: Alright guys, this time I'm _really_ going to get this....seriously you guys
Director: -_-U Go ahead, we're rolling.
Announcer: Oh! Welcome and this is a story! ^_^
Director: *anime fall*
~*~
Director: Welcome Chapter....*sigh* Take two hundred...and...thirty five.....Action.
Announcer: Hey everyone!.........This is a great-
Blackie: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! *kicks Announcer away from the camera* Hi, I'm the host here, Welcome to 'You name it, and We Play it' Beyblade Style....There I said it, now let's get on with the basics and get a new announcer?
Director: You don't even have to ask twice. -_-U
~*~ Hours later ~*~
Blackie: We ready?
Director: I hope so, Welcome Chapter take....ah forget it....Action!!
New Announcer: Hey Everyone, Welcome to 'You name it, and we Play it' Beyblade Style!!! And here is your hosts- Evil Lil Blackie Stardom and Good Lil Goldie Stardom!!!
Fake Audience: *Claps wildly*
Goldie: ^_^ Hello, I'm Goldie
Blackie: Yo, and I'm Blackie. We're your hosts for 'You name it and We Play it' Beyblade Style, featuring your favorite songs and your favorite chars, the Beybladers!!!
Goldie: That's right sis! We'll be taking calls from all around the US and the World to take requests of different kinds to play your favorite songs and play out movie shows of your favorite Beyblader!!
Blackie: All you have to do is call 1-800-CALL4PLAY and leave your request!
Goldie: Also, we'll be having the requesters be our special guests through the whole chapter! Plus they get to keep a plushie of their favorite Beyblader! We welcome all requests, so don't be shy!!
Blackie: Yeah! I mean, what good of a deal is that?......So what are you waiting for?! Pick up that phone right now and call now!! That number is 1-800-CALL4PLAY NOW!!!....Operators are standing by! ^^;;
Goldie: And we have special thanks to our sponsor:

Commercial Announcer Dude: Kudoku, we are a supporter filled with sky limit fantasies!! Kudoku, We know how to seduce!!

Blackie: Thanks and now, this is Blackie Stardom-
Goldie: And Goldie Stardom-
Both: Signing off!!
Director:....And....Cut!!
Everyone: *leaves*
Old Announcer: Hey! I remembered my lines now!! Blackie! Goldie! Director!......Guys? Hello?
*crickets chirp*
Old Announcer:.....