Black Cat Fan Fiction ❯ Dream....or Not ❯ Dream....or Not ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dream …. Or Not?
 
Train flick of the lights and lay on top of his freshly made bed. He closed his eyes and fell asleep; not noticing the slight figure that slipped into is room.
 
Train opened his eyes and groaned, someone was stroking his newly erect manhood. He saw Eve's slight figure and then, knowing he was dreaming, roughly pulled her to him and kissed her.
 
Eve moaned at his taste and she let his eager tongue enter her mouth, both limbs dancing together. He pulled back and then kissed his way down her body, stopping to fondle her breast.
 
Eve gasped as Train's fingers fondled her breast, running over her puckered nipple. Then he slowly ran his other hand down her chest to reach the centre of her body, then he pushed in two fingers. Eve arched her back as Train's fingers probed deep, sending ripples of pleasure rippling through her body.
 
Eve bucked, driving his fingers deeper. “Train….Oh God….I want you….Train, I want you inside me!” screamed Eve. “Shush love” murmured Train and then he removed his fingers. He positioned his shaft at her entrance, already wet, and then he slowly pushed into her.
 
He stopped as he reached her barrier. “If you want to stop then say so now” he whispered but then he gasped as Eve bucked her hips, driving him in all the way. “I don't regret anything. I love you” smiled Eve. Train groaned at the feel of his manhood sheathed in her tight heat.
 
Train pulled back and then thrust back into her, hitting her G-spot. Eve gasped as she felt Train's thickness sliding in and out of her body, then she threw her head back as Train slipped in a finger as he pummelled into her.
 
His finger stroked her cilt, making pleasure spread through her body. Then she opened her mouth in a silent scream as her orgasm came.
 
Train pounded into her body, driving himself deeper into her tight heat before he joined her in the world of bliss. He spilled his seed deep within the folds of her body.
 
Eve's breath was ragged as Train kissed her before laying down next to Eve and falling asleep. Eve smiled and kissed his forehead, then she got up and walked into the adjoining room, knowing Train would wake up soon.
 
- - Next Morning - -
 
Train awoke as sunlight filtered through his window and hitting his face. He sat up and smiled, knowing that he had just had the best dream he would ever have.
 
He went to remove his clothes to change into something clean but found nothing on, and his bed sheets were rumpled and on the floor. Confused, he sat up, dangling his legs over the edge of the bed. Then he heard the sound of water running from his bathroom for a few minutes before the water was turned off.
 
Even more confused, he watched as the bathroom door slid open to reveal Eve standing in the doorway with just a towel around her body and water gleaming on her body.
 
Train blushed slightly. Eve looked at him and smiled. “So, are you already up for another round” she said, pointing at his erection.
 
As Eve dropped the towel and kissed him, Train realised that last night hadn't been a dream, it had been real.
 
 
 
Please Review,
Thanks,
Ed and Al