Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 6 Truths ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6

truths


Edward was woke up by a huge tremor,he fell out of bed,falling on the floor,groaning.He got to his feet and put on his shirt and rushed to the balcony as another tremor knocked him on his butt.Crista hit swords with bakura again,sparks and tremors sounded,crista panted,holding her sword at bakura.
Bakura wiped away a streak of his hair and smirked,crista charged again,bakura blocked it."Crista you can't transform into your other form in front of edward"he whispered.Crista got angry and unleashed her bankia,bakura did too,crista dogded it,she had her sword at bakura's neck,smirking."I win"she said.
Bakura smiled,crista did too,crista went into her human form and sighed."Crista you did well"bakura said,sitting next to her.Edward lept down from the balcony,crista and bakura stood up."Crista what was that about?"He asked,stepping toward her.Crista walked toward him too."Training,the forest isin't finished yet"crista said.
Edward embraced her,klas appeared."It's time for the dance you two,bakura are you coming as well?"Klas asked,looking at bakura.Bakura nodded,then followed them.One hour later bakura was in a fancy white shirt,black jacket and black pants.Edward was in a japanese matiel arts outfit,it was all black,his hair was longer a little.
Crista had a long pink and red dress,her hair was longer,her eyes green,she had red heels.Klas led crista to the stairs,edward was led by hagi and saya to the center of the floor."Now everyone welcome Princess cristaina Higarashi!"Klas shouted.A pulse went through crista,she grabbed her head as a memory hit her of kain and his castle.
She put her hands down and smiled,then she walked down the stairs,edward smiled.Edward took her hand and danced with her,soon everyone else joined in.Klas was dancing with his wife,hagi was dancing with saya.Riku tapped edward's shoulder,edward turned away."May I dance with her?"He asked.
Edward nodded and hande4d crista to riku,they danced.Another pulse went through crista,she closed her eyes as memories of her and riku went through her head."Princess?"Riku asked.Crista opened her eyes and looked at riku,riku looked concerned."I remember you riku,when we were together for that short time"she said.His eyes wide3ned a little.
He led her to the balcony,she grabbed her head again,he touched her shoulder,she looked at him.He had an evil look in his eyes,he grabbed her bridal style and jumped,his wings spread out and he flew away.Bakura chased after them.Another memory went through her head.
Before she met edward she and riku were going to find victor,they were sitting in a cave,riku rushed out,crista followed."Riku!"She shouted.Riku slammed her in a boulder,hard,she looked at him,her eyes widened.His teeth were fangs,his eyes were bright blue,his pupils small and black."Hold still"he said.He went to her neck.
She braced herself,he bit her,she gasped.He let her go and she gripped the ground,she clawed the ground,her nails grew longer,her teeth did too,her eyes turned red,her black pupils small.She got angry and yelled at riku."I turned you into a vampire,a true one,your my slave now crista"riku said,kneeling down to her,she looked at him,her eyes wide.
Her wings came out and she slashed at him,her hand went through his chest,he gasped,his eyes wide,he stared at her.She ripped out his heart,he died,she stood up a fire around her,his beating heart in her hand,her white wings stained with blood,her hands with blood,she dropped his heart and left.
Crista looked looked at riku in the present,he had wings too,bat wings,she closed her eyes."Riku I thought I killed you"she whispered.Riku landed on the ground and looked at her."You didn't mean to"he said.He put crista down,she walked behind him.Riku stared into her eyes,her eyes closed,slowly,then opened,her eyes were red,her black pupils small.
Riku was controlling her,he touched her cheek and kissed her,she kissed back."NO! My body won't listen to me!"She said in her mind.Riku pushed her on the ground,taking off her shirt,bakura stabbed riku and got him off of her,he grabbed crista and looked at her."Crista"he whispered,his eyes wide.Crista put her shirt on and stood up.
Riku got up and smirked."Crista kill bakura now!"He shouted.Crista's eyes glowed a deep crimson and she charged at bakura,bakuyra grabbed her hands,she was to fast and grabbed his neck,squeezing it,smirking.Bakura put his hand on her arm and looked at her."Crista stop"he begged.
A tear suddenly went down crista's cheek,she dropped bakura and looked at it."Master why am I crying,what are these feelings?"Crista asked,turning to riku.Riku walked toward her,bakura was clutching his throat,gasping,coughing.His got up,sword in hand."Bankia"he said.
Sen bon sakura pinned riku to a tree,he tried to break free but couldn't.Riku threw strings around crista,he put themi into his and her heart,he smirked,the strings were glowing blue,he pricked his hand,his blood went down the strings from his heart to hers,the strings were glowing red now.Riku made his heart slow down.
A pulse went through crista,her eyes returned to normal,she looked at bakura,he looked at her.Her eyes widened as her heartbeat slowed down.She screamed,her eyes closed."CRISTA!"Bakura screamed,he went over to the string and tried to break it,but it didn't work.
Riku chuckled,bakura stabbed him in his chest,he gasped,crista did too.Riku chuckled,then looked at bakura."It won't work,if you kill me crista dies to,the only one who can break thoses strings is another vampire,stronger than me"riku said.
Edward suddenly appeared and gripped riku's throat,his eyes a crimson color."Let her go!"He growled,his eyes angry.Riku spat in his face,edward punched him,crista screamed louder,edward went over to the strings anbd raised his hand."Please,please let this work"he thought.
He hit the strings with his hand,it broke,crista's eyes closed and she fell backwords,riku was dead,edward ran over to crista and held her in his arms.Crista!,Crista!,CRISTA!"He yelled.She didn't move,her body was cold.His eyes went back to normal."No"he whispered.He cried on her chest,loud,he raised his head and screamed."CRISTA!!!"He screamed.
His keyblade pulsed,his eyes widened,he pulled out6 his keyblade and stood up,crista in his arm,he raised his sword and swung it,crista's body glowed green,his keyblade disappeared.Edward's eyes widened as he gasped,he heard crista's heart beat twice.She opened her eyes and looked at edward.Edward went to his knees,his eyes wide,he embraced crista tightly,crying on her shoulder."Thank you edward"she whisperd.
His grip tightend,he stopped crying."Thank goodness you're alive"he said.Crista embraced him back.After a few moments they parted and stood up,crista looked at bakura,he gripped her hand."Edward I'm leaving with bakura to soul society"she said.Edward's eyes widened,crista turned toward him,tears down her face.
Edward stepped toward her,the gate to soul society opened and the real riku stepped out,he had a soul reaper outfit on,his sword on his side."Riku let's go"bakura said,his grip on crista's hand tightening."Edward if I stay with you then you weould die"she said,she pulled off her ring and threw it at him,he caught it.
Edward ran toward her,grabbing her hand."It's over edward,I made a mistake in loving you"she said.He dropped her hand,she went into her soul reaper outfit.Edward dropped her wedding ring and yanked his off too.Crista,bakura and riku went to soul society.
Edward turned around and saw victor,he gasped.Blood went down his mouth,victor had stabbed him,victor disappeared and edward disappeared,he turned into blue flames and died.Two years passed,crista was in the human word,patrolling for hollows or arcana.
She landed on the ground and walked toward a grave,she knew that scent.She knelt down and read the grave,her eyes widened as she gasped.On the grave read edward anthony,chevalier,lover,husband it said.
Crista gripped her scar and sensed a arcanna,she did five back handsprings and pulled out cresentmaru.She charged at the arrcana and killed it in one swing,she gripped her scar tighter.Bakura and riku stepped out,bakura was gripping his scar,riku pulled out some water and clapped his hands.
He put them on the water and a blue light eminated from him,the water turned hot.Crista and bakura put it on their scars and the pain went away.Crista sheathed cresentmaru and went over to edwards grave,bakura and riku behind her."What happened edward,who killed you?"She thought.
Crista stood up and they went protrolling for arcana in different areas.Crista jumped high in the air high,still thinking about edward."I smelt victor in one spot,is he..is he still alive after all these years?"She thought.She landed on the ground and started running,her eyes narrowed.
Smelt the air and could only smell water and the forest around her."No that's not it,it's something more deeper than that,someone must have brought victor back to life somehow"she thought.She smelt the air again,she gasped as her eyes widened,she lept into the air,looking around."This scent?!"She thought.
She went on a tree branch and stood up,her right hand on the trunk,her left on her sword,she sniffed the air again and narrowed her eyes.A man with long black hair in a ponytail,a black shirt,black pants with a knife by his hip and another by his kness,and black shoes was by the water,a horse beside him.
She landed quietly on the ground,somehow the man sensed her and turned around,she hid behind the tree.Crista sighed and closed her eyes,her eyes opened as she felt a knife on her throat,the man beside her,his head near her neck,she looked back and gasped,her eyes widened.His eyes were blackish grey,her eyes went to normal,she closed them."What are you doing here crista?"He asked,his voice soft and harsh,almost angry.
Crista opened her eyes and was suddenly behind him,cresentmaru at his throat."Patrolling this area for arcanna and hollows,who are you?"She asked.The man faced crista,she gasped,her eyes widened."I..It..Itachi Uchia"she said,shocked.
Itachi pushed her gently against the tree,his eyes looking into hers."Are you alive,or still a spirit?"She asked.Itachi smirked,then kissed her on the lips,she clutched him,he clutched her,tightly."He's alive,but how?"She thought.Itachi broke the kiss and looked at her,her forehead touching hers."How are you alive,I saw you die fifty years ago"she whispered.
He grabbed her hand and led her to the river,she looked at him."The higher ups,the king 0of soul society granted me one wish and I chose to live again,as a soul reaper and something else"he said,as the wind ruffled his hair.
He turned toward her,closed his eyes and black wings came out of his back,his sharingan glowing,crista gasped,her angel wings came out too.A fireball surrounded itachi and his body was rough looking,he had sharp claws and a tail,his chest bare,he was bigger.
Crista looked at him,he changed into his human form and smiled."I'm part demon crista"he said.Crista embraced him,he embraced back."I got stronger while serving and protecting the king of soul society"he said.Crista smiled and released him.
Suddenly a arrcana appeared,crista and itachi dogded it.Crista pulled out cresentmaru and it transformed,she killed the arcana in one swing and faced itachi.His soul reaper outfit was white,with a black ribbion around it,his hair out of the ponytail.His sword was called mikimaru,it was pure black with spike on the side,the spikes spun around the blade,itachi put it back in it's sheath,crista did too.
Crista picked up a shiny thing,her eyes widened as she gasped."This is my wedding ring and edwards too"she whispered.Itachi put his hand on her shoulder,she threw the rings in the river and embraced him.