Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 9 Threatening life and death ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9

Theatening Death and life


Crista stepped toward edward ,her eyes narrowed."Edward your soul is tainted by your brother,am I right?"Crista asked.Edward gasped,then his eyes turned crimson,crista pulled out her sword,he did too."Train...I killed you...with my own hands...will I be forced to do the same again?"she thought.Edward charged at crista closed her eyes.
Edward suddenly stopped and forced his brother out of him,crista caught edward,train fought with his brother."Crista I really am alive,but until train dies you can never go back to soul society,I'll be following you until I can be with you though"he said.
Crista touched his cheek,he put his hand on hers and smiled."This brings back memories huh?"He asked,looking at her.Crista nodded,then kissed him quickly.Edward stood up,picked up his cello,destroyed the sphere and left,crista watched him leave.
Train had killed edwards brother,he saw crista,her face sad,then remembered what klas said."Crista and edward were married,thjey are now just lovers now that everthing that's happened to them"he had said.Crista and train faced each other,train put crista on his back and they flew to their orginization.
When they got there they saw sven and rizlet,sven ran to crista and hugged them,rizlet did too."Where have you guys been it's been a nine hundred years!"Sven shouted,angrily.Train and crista told them everything that happened and the leader sent them on thier own missions."Be careful"train thought to crista.
Crista nodded then they went thier seperate ways.A man with white long hair,blue eyes,a white jacket,a black shirt and white pants was on a rooftop,a blood red rose in his hand,he smirked."Hello my fair maiden crista,How i've missed you so,let's have some fun"he said.
Crista pulled out her sword and turned around,she gasped as her eyes widened.In front of her was creed,she got angry and charged at him.Creed pinned her to the wall knocking her unconcious."Train"she thought to him.
Train had just finished his mission and was in the lab with sven rizlet,his eyes windened as he gasped,he sprang up and closed his eyes."Crista what's wrong?!"He thought to her.There was no reply,he started to panic."Crista!"He thought.
Train got up,grabbed his gun and went to find crista.Crista woke up on a bed,she sat up,gripping her stomach,she looked around her.The walls were stone,there was a fireplace and a chair,there was one window,but it was small,then there was two doors.
She got up and tried one,it was locked,she then tried the door to her right it had clothes in it."You can try those on if you like"someone said.Crista spun around,she had a blanket around her because she didn't have any clothes on,there was creed,a red rose in his hand,glowing a bright red.
Crista glared at creed,he looked shocked and walked toward her,he waved his right hand and then his left."Oh don't be like that cristina,I just want to show you a good time,for one you're not tied to the bed and two if you don't do as I say I will do something to you"creed said,smiling.
Crista sighed and went to the closet,creed turned his back as she got dressed.He turned to look at her and gasped,she was wearing a white dress and white shoes."You look spendid cristina"creed said,while bowing.
He walked toward her and gave her the rose,she took it."Now meet me at the grand festival or I will kill train"he said,walking to the door and leaving.Crista went to her knees,crying.
She closed her eyes,sighed,then concentrated."Train I'll be at the festival with creed,if I don't do as he says he'll kill you,so I'm being forced and If I don't he'll do something to me and it's not pretty"she thought to him.
She stood up as creed enterd the room,she took his arm and they went to the festival.Train was running to the festival,his eyes frightened,he had a rose in his hand."Crista i'm coming,hold on!"He thought.Crista and creed were dancing,train was on a balcony by the ocean,creed saw him and got angry."Black cat"he said angrily.
Crista looked toward the balcony and saw train,she got out of creed's grasp and ran toward him,train was by her side in no time,embracing her,she gripped him tightly.Suddenly the festival blew up,train covered crista's body with his.
A few minutes passed and they stood up,everyone was dead,train knew who was coming after them next,he grabbed crista's hand and ran fast,away from the death.One hour passed and crista was running a few feet behind train,he didn't notice,he was thinking."Where is creed,he wants me dead,I know that much"train thought.
Suddenly the wind picked up,a shot was heard,then a gasp.Train turned around,his eyes widened and he gasped,shaky at the site.Crista had been shot threw her heart,her eyes wide,fear in them,her breath came out in gasps.
She had her left hand on her heart,gripping it,train rushed toward her as soon as she started falling.He caught her,skidding just before she hit the ground,she looked at him,her eyes scared."CRISTA!"He shouted,his voice filled with pain,panic and fear for her life.
Blood went down crista's cheek,she put her hand on his cheek,carasing it,smiling."Train I love you"she said.Train gasped,his eyes widened,he shook his head fast,tears swelling in his eyes,threatening to fall."No, don't say that,you're going to be okay,I'll take you to rizlet"he said,shouting.
He started to stand,sven was behind him,crista grabbed onto train's jacket,her hands clutching it."Train listen to me"she said.Sven looked sadly at crista,train looked at crista,her face was pale,her eyes dimming.
Sven took off his hat and gripped crista's free hand and looked at train."Train she's not going to make it"he said,sad.Train was crying,sven had never seen him cry in all the years he had known him."NO,she's not going to die,sven! No,not like this! I won't let her!!"Train shouted.
Crista leaned up and kissed train,his eyes widened,tears falling down his face,crista parted and smiled."Don't worry"she said,faintly.Train went into his demon form and flew off,sven shook his head sadly,he cried for the first time in his life,remembering his wife.
Train flew toward ritzel's,determination in his eyes and face,crista was dying and fast,he knew that,but he still had to try for her sake.He was all out of energy and started to run in his human form.Train couldn't see it,but edward was running along side him,focused on crista."I refuse to let her die,not again! I won't lose her again,not like this!!"Train thought.
Crista put her hand on his face,train looked at her,tears were going down her face."Train stop,just stop,please,for me"she said.Train stopped,he leaned against a tree,holding her to him,clutching her for dear life."Crista forgive me I let you down,I don't want you to die"train said.
Crista closed her eyes and thought to envy,she was in her soul,searching for envy."Envy where are you!"Crista screamed.Envy was sitting in a tree,watching the sunset,crista joined her."Envy is there any other way that I can live?"Crista asked.
Envy looked at crista and nodded,crista looked at envy."Yes,only one though,you must get my soul out of you,using the last of your strength,then you will live"envy said.Crista opened her eyes and stared at train."Forgive me train and edward"she said.
Edward was beside train,train looked at edward,he nodded,train was confused.Crista closed her eyes,her scar on her side glowed a bright black.Crista grinted her teeth and clawed at the ground.
Crista screamed as envy's soul came out of her,her eyes wide open,edward was clutching her hand and her his for dear life,train was too and she was to his also.Envy's soul finally came out of her and went into her own body,envy laughed evily and walked toward crista,smirking.
Crista slowly sat up,her breathing faint,her eyes narrowed on envy."You traitor"crista said.Envy smirked,then disappeared.Edward slit his hand,sucked it into his mouth and put his mouth on crista's,train looked at crista."Crista please live,you have too"he thought.
Crista's eyes turned a bright red as she drank edward's blood hungrily,he parted from her,his mouth empty of blood.Crista sensed a chiropteran and grabbed her sword,she pulled it out and pricked her finger on the edge of the blade,edward was ready to fight too.
It charged at them,crista charged toward it,it caught crista's blade and threw her,she yelped as she hit the ground."Crista!"Edward said.The monster slammed him into a tree with it's wing.Crista charged at it again,the monster charged at her,it swiped her away.
Edward stepped in front of the monster and got stabbed,crista looked at him."Edward!"she shouted.Edward looked back and nodded,crista stood up."Crista do it now!"Edward shouted.Crista pricked her finger again and charged toward the chiropteran,it swung edward off of it's horns and charged at crista.
Crista stabbed it and the chiropteran died,crista's eyes went back to normal and she fainted."Crista!"Edward and train shouted.Train caught crista,she looked at him and edward,edward knelt down beside her."We should find somewhere to spend the night until my injuries heal"she said.
Edward nodded and stood up,train did too.They raced off to a place,it was nightfall when they reached a cave.Train fell asleep as soon as he hit the ground,crista covered him up with a blanket,she felt something warm go around her shoulders.
Edward had put a blanket around her ande she leaned against the cave wall,edward got his cello out and started playing it."Sorry edward but you haven't improved much"she said.Edward looked at her,still playing and smiled a little."Aren't you being a little harsh?"He asked,his voice a little husky and happy.
Crista went over to him and layed down,he put her head on his lap and she fell asleep,he stopped playing once she had fallen asleep and streoked her hair,gently."Crista I love you so much"he whispered.Train woke up and went outside,crista woke up and followed him,edward fell asleep.
Crista gasped as she saw bakura gripping his scar and his stomach,she raced over to him and put him in the cave.She took off his shirt and jacket and wrapped up his scar and his stomach wound.She sighed and covered him up with her blanket when she was done.
Train and edward were looking at her,crista put her hand on bakura's chest,her eyes narrowed."The forest..it's still growing"she thought.She went out of the cave,edward and train followed her.Her angel wings came out,train's and edward's did too."Stayt here you two,i'll be back"she said and flew up.
She flew for two miles at least and saw the forest,it was huge,crista scoffed."It hasn't stopped growing,I didn't destroy the power source yet,until then it won't go away,just like last time"she whispered.The forest's vines flew at her and she barley dogded them,getting a scape on her leg and two scratches on her cheek.
She flew back and her angel wings disappeared,edward and train were in the cave,leaning against the walls.Edward went to crista and looked at her,train did too."What happened?"Edward asked.Crista sat down by bakura and stroked his chest,smiling,edward leaned against the wall next to her."The forest's vines struck at me,no big deal"she said.
Edward used water bending and healed her cheek and leg,she looked at bakuraq,bangs over her eyes."Edward,train,it's about time to tell you what happened when bakura and I went to the forest for the first time"she said.
Edward and train sat by crista,she focused and put her hands on thier heads,closing her eyes,they closed thiers too,everything went white then black."It'll be easier to show you what happened instead"she said.Train and edward nodded and sighed.