Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 27 Run away and determination ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 37

Run away and determination


Dante woke up and saw crista wasn't beside him,he got up and went outside.Her frowned as he saw crista,leaning over,coughing up blood.He went over to her and embraced her,she sighed."Crista are you sure your okay?"He asked,worried.
Crista nodded and looked at him,he leaned down,she closed her eyes.He kissed her passionatly,she kissed back.They parted and smiled."Are you positive your okay?"He asked again,smirking.Crista embraced him and nodded."Yes it's just because of envy,don't worry"she said.
He nodded and she stood up,he did too.Two hours later crista sensed someone outside the cabin,dante was asleep on the couch,worried.She stood up and went outside,her eyes widened as she gasped,in front of her was victor.
She pulled out her sword,victor nailed her to the cabin,she dropped her sword."Crista if you don't run away from here,I will kill dante"he whispered,his voice harsh and threatening.He disappeared,crista went to her knees and puked."That wasn't an ordinary vision"she thought.
She went inside and waited for dante to wake up.It was night and dante woke up,yawning,there was a knock on the door.Crista was running toward the forest,tears streaming down her cheeks.Dante opened the door and saw trish and lady,holding a pizza."Hey you two"he said.
Lady and trish walked in,trish sat on his desk,lady went in front of it,dante sat in the chair,legs on the desk."So how's crista?"Trish asked,licking her fingers.Dante smiled as he opened a pop."She's been good,where is she though?"He wondered.
They got up,dante went over to the bed,found a note and read it.His eyes widened,trish,lady and dante went to look for her.Five hours passed and crista was still missing.Crista was running farther away from them,she looked behind her and saw three full demons."I'm human,it's the night of the new moon,and i'm going to be killed"crista thought.
Dante switched off his flashlight as Trish and lady walked toward him."Any luck?"Trish asked,worridly.Dante shook his head and looked at the forest."She's got to be here somewhere"He said.Crista tripped on a root and sprained her ankle,she got up and ran more slowly,the demons were gaining.
Dante switched his flashlight back on and continued looking,so did trish and lady.Crista fell again,and couldn't get up.She heard a growl and looked over her shoulder.The full demons jumped and crista closed her eyes.
A scream tore through the night,trish,lady and dante ran toward where it was at,dante had dropped his flashlight when he heard the scream,he also smelled blood."Crista"dante thought.He saw a truck up ahead and jumped over it and continued running.
Dante,lady and trish stopped,eyes wide,faces shocked.In front of them was crista,her clothes torn showing only her bra and underwear,her body bloody all over.dante ran up to her and held her in his arms.Trish and lay walked up to them and went on his knees.Dante grabbed crista's wrist,he looked at trish."She's got a pulse"he said.
Trish and lady ran toward the cabin which was a mile from the forest.Dante looked at crista's chest,it wasn't moving at all.He put his hands on her chest and pushed up and down,he put his mouth on hers and breathed.He looked at crista's chest again,it was moving a little.
He sighed,crista opened her eyes a little."Da..dante"crista said,weakly."Crista!"He said,he grabbed her in his arms and held her in his arms."I'm so glad your alive"he said.Crista smiled at him,then fainted.Trish came back with a first aid kit,she saw the ground and shook his head.
Dante smelled demons,he picked up crista and walked to the cabin.He set her on his bed and trish went to work,dante was standing behind her.Two hours passed and trish was done."She'll be fine"trish said.
Trish sat on a chair beside crista's bedside.They both fell asleep beside crista's bedside,both gripping her hands.Dante got up and went to his office.Crista opened her eyes and sat up quickly.Trish woke up and grabbed her shoulders."Crista are you okay?!"She said,worried.Crista looked at her hand,it had blood on it.She clenched her teeth as another wave of pain hit her.
She layed back down on the bed,and closed her eyes."Crista!"Dante shouted as he slammed the door behind him.He grabbed crista in his arms and held her tight,crista relaxed and opened her eyes."Dante"crista said.
Trish sighed,dante layed her down on the bed and smiled,crista smiled back."Why did you run away?"He said.Crista looked away and closed her eyes."Everyone I fall in love with dies,I didn't want that happening to you"crista said.
He grabbed crista's chin and made her look at him."Never think like that,I'll always be with you,i'll always protect you no matter what"he said."Dante"crista said.Trish and lady left for a job they had to do,crista was asleep,dante was watching her.
He stood up and went to her bedside,he croached down and stroked her hair,smirking."She didn't feel that way before bvut why now?"He thought.Crista opened her eyes and looked at him,he smiled at her."Dante what's wrong?"She asked.Dante smiled at her and kissed her,she kissed back."Nothing"he said.
She stood up and went to the kitchen,dante got in bed and layed down.She came back and got in too,she put her head against his chest,he wrapped his arms around her."I love you crista"he whispered.Crista kissed him,parted and smiled at him."I love you too dante"she said.They both fell asleep in each others arms,smiling.
Crista was tossing and turning,she was having a bad dream.She was five and at a huge dark mist castle,she was on a bridge,looking down."Hey sensie why did they build this so high?"She asked.A boy around age eight smiled at her,suddenly huge thorny plants came and gripped crista by her arms,she screamed.
The boy pulled out a kunia and started slashing away,a pulse went through crista,her eyes trned red with blue lines in the middle,crista broke the vines apart,the boy smiled,crista charged at him,the boy's eyes widened,blood went down his cheek.
Crista's eyes returned to normal,her eyes wide,tears ran down her cheeks,she removed her hand from the boys chest and went to her knees."I'm sorry,i'm sorry,I"M SORRY!!"She screamed.Crista sprang up,sweat going down her body,her eyes wide as she gasped.
She got out of bed and went outside,dante woke up at her movement.Crista stared at the sky,it was dark and cloudy,rain started to fall."That was the first time my demon side awaken and I took my friends life,that was how I gained the mygekyo sharingan"she thought.Dante was behind her,crista sighed,her eyes red.
Her eyes glowed,she laughed hoarsly."It's funny how life and that moment repeated itself,I killed so many"she said.She turned toward dante,her eyes went back to normal,lightling cracked."I've done so many horrible things,I can't forget"she said,sad.
Dante put his hand on her shoulder,tears were in her eyes."My friend and I went to a huge castle to train,but something attacked me and my demon side awakend,I wasn't myself and killed my best friend"she said.Suddenly a man with green hair and blue eyes appeared,he collapsed,then faded to a green light.
Crista looked at the sky and smiled,the boy smiled back."I think I want to go back to misty castle,where it all began,so many things left unsolved"she said.Dante nodded,crista smiled at him."We'll go tomarrow,I longed to see just what attacked me back then"she said.They went to bed and crista was at peace.