Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 29 Five years later ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 29

Five Years Later



Five years had passed since that day dante was standing in the entryway of a cave,crista was beside."This'll be fun,com on!"He said,smirking.Crista pulled out her sword and smirked."Didn't ya hear us demon,come on out!"She shouted.
The entryway burst,rocks and water flew at dante and crista,dante and crista both jumped on the rocks and stood on the edges of the entryway,smirking.Dante had changed alot since that day,he looked older,he still wore his long red coat,he had a little beard and mustache growing,but kept it shaven a little,just by the hairs.
He wore a black jacket underneath,it had a zipper and three buckles,they were golden and round,with two blue jewels on them.There was one near the top and the other two were at the bottom.He wore a black belt,it had a silver,round peice in the middle.
It had a skull on it,inside a sun,with pointy teeth.Dante had his shirt sleeves sticking opt a little from his jacket,he wore black open gloves,he wore black leather pants,their was a patch of deep red on the top around his waist almost.
He had black boots on,with a deep red from the top to the middle of the shoe.Crista had gotten older too,her face was longer a little,her hair had gotten a deeper red a little,she wore a long black jacket,she had a white shirt under it,and black leather pants,her shoes were black and she had black gloves on too.
A huge sheath was by her hip,her swords handle was white with gold on it,the sword was slim and long,it was silver steel,her guns were black and red,the grips were red.The demon tried to grab crista,but she dogded it and sliced it's hand off,it screamed.
`Dante pulled out his pistols and shot at it,it got mad and swiped at crista."Crista watch out!"He shouted,running at her.Crista turned around and got hit,she slammed against the wall and smirked.
She did a jutsu and made two clones of herself,they made the rasenchidor and charged at the demon."You get your fithy hands off my wife!"Dante shouted,jumping in the air,sword in hand.The rasenchidor hit the demon,it screamed.
It let crista go and she fell to the ground."Crista!"Dante shouted,rushing at her.Crista landed on the ground feet first,her sword on her shoulders,she smirked.She growled at the demon and a red aura surrounded her,her eyes were red with blue lines in the middle,sharrp claws and shap teeth.
She dogded the demons next punch and jumped in the air."Die you fithy demon!"She shouted.She sliced the demon in half and it faded away,crista landed on the ground and sheathed her sword.She grabbed her stomach,clenched her teeth and fainted.
Dante caught her and knelt on the ground,she strained her voice and looked at him."Crista your hurt,I'll take you home now,okay?"He asked,worried.Crista smiled at him and nodded,he ran toward his house."Hey dante,can we order pizza when we get there?"She asked,sarcastic.
Dante looked at her,smiled then kissed her."Sure baby,I'm craving pizza too"he said,smirking.They got to the house and he set crista down on the bed,the phone rang and dante rolled his eyes."I'm gonna ignore that"he said and kissed crista,she smiled.
After the phone had stopped ringing dante picked it up and ordered pizza,he hung it up after he was done and went over to crista."Take of your shirt,I want to check your wound"he said.She took off her shirt and he gasped,her wound was bad,she grunted.
He went to the kitchen and got some bandages,crista hissed.He carefully wrapped the bandages around crista's wound,she lurched foreword after he was done,her voice strained."Sorry that it hurts"he said.Crista smiled at him and shook her head.
She went into her full demon form and the wound healed,she smiled and put her arms around dante's neck."It dosen't hurt anymore"she said.She kissed him,he wrapped his arms around her waist,she knocked him on his back,smiling.
There was a knock at the door and they parted."Pizza's here"dante said,panting.He got up and got the pizza and put it on his desk,smirking.He went over to crista,wrapped his arms around her waist"Now where were we?"He asked,his voice husky.He layed her on the bed,kissing her.
He took off his jacket and shirt,she took off her jacket and shirt,he pushed his lips on hers more,deepening the kiss.She went from his neck and stroked his chest,he gasped a little,she smiled.He put his hands on her back and slowly went up and down her spine,she gasped a little.
After a few minutes of that they were eating pizza,there was a knock at the door and trish and lady came in."Have you guys ever heard of waiting?"Dante asked,sarcastic.Lady put her hands on the desk,smirking."No,I've got a job for you two"she said.
Trish sat on the desk,licking her fingers from something she ate on the way."What kind of job?"Crista asked,lady handed her a paper and she read it.Trish got off the desk and went to the bathroom."You two have to hunt down a human that has a demon in him"lady said.
Lady dug through her bag and put a piece of clothing on the desk,crista's eyes widened."He's from kohana,it can't be him"Crista thought.Lady and trish told them where he was at and left.Crista went outside and walked in the park.
Dante was asleep and woke up,he sat up,looking at the clock,then beside him."She was supposed to be back a half an hour ago"he thought.Crista was sitting on a bench,sighing."If it is naruto,what will I do,can I really kill my best friend?"She thought.
Something rustled in the bushes and crista pulled out her sword.A boy stepped out,sixteen years old,blue eyes and blonde hair.Crista dropped her sword,shocked,the boy embraced her."It's good to see you again,crista"he said.
Crista pushed him away,a gun pointed at him."Did you betray kohana naruto,is that why they hired me and my husband to kill you?"Crista asked.Naruto looked shocked,then looked away."I couldn't help it,the fox got out of control"he said.
Crista looked down,naruto swiped the gun out of her hands and slammed her against a tree."Crista..get..away..now"he struggled to say.Crista looked at him,eyes wide.His eyes were bright blue,glowing,his fangs and chakra grew."You're not...you're not naruto"she said.
The imposter screamed,crista looked to her left.Dante waS by a tree,aiming a gun at him,the barrel smoking."Nobody touches my wife like that"dante growled.The demon went at dante,crista pulled out her guns and shot it in it's head,smirking.
She put them away as the demon disappeared,dante did too and walked toward crista."Crista why weren't you home yet?"He asked.Crista turned away from him,and sighed."It's known of your concern"she said.Dante grabbed her wrist and put her against a tree."It is my concern if it involves you"he said,worried.
Crista's eyes widened a little then went back to normal."The thirst won't be here until tonight"she thought.Dante put his hand on her cheek and leaned toward her,her eyes widened.He kissed her and she gasped."Please crista tell me what's wrong?"He asked,worried,his eyes begging her.
Crista looked at him and sighed."I was worried that the person they were talking about was my best friend naruto"she said.Dante let her go and walked away,it started to rain."I'm sorry if I accused you"he said,looking up.
Crista had her hand on her chest and went behind him."I'm sorry too,I can't open up to people very well"she said.He turned toward her,put his hand under her chin and made her look at him."Crista I..."He couldn't finish.
Crista was kissing him,his eyes wide,then closed."I'm sorry too,more than anything"she thought.Dante wrapped his arms around her,she wrapped her arms around his neck.
They parted,crista's eyes turned green for a brief second,then went back to gold."I thought I sacrificed my vampire form"she thought.Dante gave her a piggyback home,she woke up in the middle of the night and went into the bathroom.
She took a shower and put her pants on and dropped her shirt and bra.Her eyes widened,as she gasped.She gripped her throat tightly,gasping,she went to the floor,scratching at her throat.She knocked down something and flinched as more heat went up her throat.
Dante woke up,alarmed and went to the bathroom,he gasped as he saw crista.She was panting,gripping her throat,he ran toward her and gripped her shoulder."Crista,baby what's wrong?"He asked,concered,panicy.
Crista dropped her hands and sat up,she looked at dante,her eyes green,she gripped his shoulders and knocked him on the floor.She went toward his neck,her body on his."Dante i'm so thirsty"she said.
Dante could do nothing but watch,she got closer to his neck.His eyes were wide,he gasped a little."Crista"he said.Crista got closer to his neck,envy suddenly came in and slammed crista into the wall.
Crista's eyes went back to golden and she looked at envy."Envy what happened,what are you doing?"She asked.Envy let go of crista,dante got up to his feet."I thought you sacrificed your vampire form?"Envy asked.
Crista nodded,then looked at dante."I did"she said.Crista closed her eyes and tried to remember,her eyes widened as she gasped."Edward,turned me into a half demon vampire,i'm still a vampire because he gave me his blood and I didn't"she said.
Envy looked down sad,crista had tears in her eyes."If I had given him my blood he wouldn't be dead and we could have died together"she said.Dante turned away,sad,crista grabbed her head.She fainted,dante caught her and put her in bed."Envy right now does she love me or him the most?"Dante asked.
Envy smiled and made him look at her."She married you,she will always love her other boyfriends forever but you are the one she truly loves right now"she said.Dante smiled at her and nodded."Thank you envy"he said.
Envy nodded and disappeared,crista woke up and looked at him."Dante i'm sorry"she said.Dante turned toward crista and put his hand on her cheek,carresing it."I understand crista,you don't need to apologize for anything"he said.
Crista nodded and kissed him,he kissed back and got in bed.He wrapped his arms around her waist,pulling her tighter to him,she snuggled into his chest more."I love you dante"she said.Dante kissed her again and smiled."I love you too baby"he said.They both fell asleep in each others arms,smiling.