Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ After Last Night ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After Last Night
By: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl
 
Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only play with them for grins and giggles.
 
A/N: Written for the Week 42 bleach_contest prompt: swing. Matsumoto tries to take advantage of Hitsugaya. Mentions of Hitsugaya/Matsumoto.
 
0o0o0o0o0o
 
The shoji screen slid open and Hitsugaya Toshiro glanced up to see who was interrupting his work. The diminutive captain did a double-take as his vice-captain sauntered into his office, for once not hung over. Under other circumstances, it would be a welcome sight. It could definitely be considered a small miracle.
 
Matsumoto was a cat on the prowl. Her golden eyes, locked onto his teal orbs, were full of heated promise. The extra swing she was putting into her step was causing her hips to do interesting things under her shihakusho. Her bosom, always impressive, had somehow reached epic proportions this morning.
 
She sat on the edge of his desk, leaning towards him slightly as she licked her lips. Her voice, just above a husky whisper, floated to him on a puff of her perfume. “Good morning, Toshiro.”
 
It was the sultry, knowing, bedroom voice that broke through his surprised paralysis. Lifting one white eyebrow sardonically, he was proud of the fact that his voice was steady; normal. Even if he wasn't quite feeling that way. “Your paperwork is at your desk. Please get started, Matsumoto.”
 
She reeled back as if struck. “T-taicho!”
 
“Last night does not give you an excuse to not do your duties. Now get started.”
 
“But…but….!”
 
Now, Matsumoto.”
 
Wordlessly, Matsumoto slunk off to her desk, pulling the top sheet off the pile, leaving Hitsugaya to reflect that last night had some unexpected, yet welcome, benefits.