Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Can I be a shinigami to? ❯ A huge shock ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authress: Zorba of Alanna-twins

Series: BLEACH +minor D.Gray-Man x-over, and a little Air Gear to.

Characters: Byakuya

Title: Can I be a Shinigami to? //Chapter 3

Timeline: Before the anime and manga. Later happenings runs up with it. I've changed a few things to. Ya'll see later what.

Disclamer: Is it ok if I skip the disclamer? U already know that I don't own Bleach...

AN: I'm terribly sorry. My computor is really weird, and by some reason, when my sister sendt the link to the other computor, some of the text must have popped out... Weird... That's why I reupload this chapter...

------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3 - A huge shock


He opened the door to the closet and saw Jiin sitting on the floor.
He looked at her, suprise shown in his face.

She glanced at him, then she stood up.

''Who... was that?'' Byakuya asked unsecure if he really should.

''One o' ma stepsisters...'' Jiin sat down on the bed. Byakuya sat in the closet, legs crossed, looking at her. ''Ya heard her... I'm a orpan... An' just as she said... They had to take ma in becouse ma stepfather reall's ma uncle...''

''Eh... Okey...''

''D'ya wanna be ma friend?''

''Huh?''

''Ehm... I mean... I really don' have many...'' she looked like she could have said that it was something that's great she was talking about.

''O-k... But... You don't seem to care... about not having many friends...'' Byakuya looked shocked at her.

''Well... I'm kinda used to those five. An' they're great friends.'' she said happily.

''Right... Wait a momemt... You just have five friends?''

''Yea... It's the guys in tha AT-team I'm in.''

''AT-team?'' Byakuya didn't know what she was talking about. ''What's that?''

''AT-team... It's a team with some people tha's doin' AirTreck. It's a sorts' rollerblades, I guess...'' she streched her arms up in the air and lay down on the floor with a thud.

''Okey...'' Byakuya looked as confused as ever.

''Maybe I shuld intoduce ya to'em...'' she stood up, and opend the wardrobe and took out a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. ''I'm gonna meet'em in 'bout 'n hour'n a half.'' she looked at him. ''...but first, I need'a do ma homework.''

''...Right...'' Byakuya said, not really hearing what she did say.

''Meanwhile...'' she walked over to the bookshelf ''Why don' ya read BLEACH?''

Byakuya stood up, and looked at the cover of a book, which he had taken out from the shelf. He nearly choked on the air that he had just breathed in. The picture was of him! He didn't understand What was going on at all...
Jiin heard a thud, and came out from the bathroom, into her room. She saw Byakuya on the floor. She grinned at him, as she tugged the black T-shirt on. It had the text 'Wake me at Friday...'' and a kitten in a hammock.
She sat down at the chair at her desk and spoke ''Didn' I tell ya? That's BLEACH.'' She grinned even more.
Her grin reminded Byakuya so much of Ichimarus grin, that he felt chills down his spine. She was so much like Ichimaru Gin that it was creepy.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Kagome_the_Yor kie: Wowie, my very first review this far... =) I know I havn't updated in quite a while, I hope you liked it... =3

Those who read this story, please, Review! The reviews maked my day!

//Zorba of Alanna-Twins