Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Can't live without your scowl. ❯ Nice to meet you ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer — Well, once again Santa didn't gave me the privilege of acquiring the deed to own Bleach and some other anime titles last Christmas… Sob But I won't give up! I'll infiltrate the main house of Tite Kubo and change the title deed of Bleach to demonitachi! MUWAHAHAHA!! …The problem now is how to get there, I'm dead-beat broke…maybe I'll hitchhike on an airport… Goes to my crappy room to write a board that states `plz give me a lift to Japan' Oh yeah, I totally forgot the disclaimer whatsoever thingy, Smiles sheepishly sorry it's a habit of mine…Ehem,

-Drumrolls-

Do I really have to write this?………urgh, a futile attempt huh. I, Demonitachi hold no copyright over Bleach nor any of the characters within the show. Not even a single insignificant low ranked officers (not to mention weird hairdo's) from the 11th squad.

But the rubbish plot is solely my personal conjectures, if the same thing is written before, I swear to God that I never stole nor copy such work.

So without further adieu, here's the result of countless nights having an Insomnia and too much caffeine.

---------------------

Chapter 1: The calm before the Storm

---------

At last the day he's been waiting for, the day when he, Kurosaki Ichigo, 18 yrs old will finally step into a new phase in his life, a leap towards a new level upon the education system, to put it in a simpler way, after a long agonizing years in grade school, middle school and high school, finally he entered the last period of schooling, a realm wherein young adults gather in mass…

Collage.

Ah yes, dear sweet collage… a stratum where the future leaders (and gangers) are groom and educated. The stage in your life wherein you are given even more freedom and independence. A chance where you can make your own decisions concerning your life. And finally, the stage wherein you cannot possibly cut-classes, sleep in class, copy other's work, share different porn— err… the list goes on but somehow I think you get the idea already.

To Kurosaki Ichigo, it was a perfect get away. Being eighteen means the right to have a proper employment (not to mention the legal age for drinking alcohol beverages) and having a job opens endless possibilities if your know what I mean, take it for example having your own condo unit or apartment… its a perfect chance to escape your family especially if your father's a goat-beard guy who likes to break your bones so early in the morning and had a ultra super mega childish complex behavior.

He doesn't want to leave his two sisters, Heck, if there's any way that those two can live with him in his new apartment then he'll do it right away. The orange haired guy didn't want to be separated to his younger sisters but one way or another they'll have to part away eventually and that time is now if I may add. So that leaves him with no choice but to leave Yuzu and Karin into the hands of their `beloved' father.

- Flashback -

“Onii-chan, do you really have to go?” pleaded by his younger sister Yuzu. Somehow even at her teenage life she still have her kind and caring attitude. “You can still stay here you know…”

Meanwhile across the other side of the room, Ichigo's female version widely known as Kurosaki Karin was gazing her `Ichi-nii' with her `I-don't-give-a-darn-look'.

“Gomen, but the university is feaki'n darn far if I stay here Yuzu.” Ichigo truthfully explained, putting an arm on her shoulders. “But I'd be back whenever I had a free time okay Yuzu?”

“Who knows maybe Ichi-nii would finally find a suitable girlfriend on collage.” Karin teased that make Ichigo flinched a couple of step backwards, an inerasable grin was formed on her face.

“What do you think Yuzu, what kind of girl would you want Ichi-nii to get?”

“Ehh!? I don't know, I'm still not prepared to see Onii-chan getting married… maybe someone who's older than him. She must be shorter than Onii-chan and can cook food!” Yuzu explained gesturing the imaginary figure and height of her ideal girlfriend of Ichigo. “Must be responsible, smart and had a blond hair!”

“Hey…” Ichigo stated but to no avail was completely ignored.

“Blond hair, why's that?” Karin inquired, placing a hand on her hips.

“Because I want a baby sister or brother who have a blond hair!” Yuzu clarified excitedly. “Kinda looks like moms hair.”

And the main quack has enter the scene…

“O my dear sweet son is now a man, I just can't wait to see him thru the aisle with his bride-to-be beside him!” Kurosaki Isshin interjected, crying exasperatedly like an old geezer watching sappy melodramas. “Okaa-san! Our little Ichigo is now a fully-grown man ready to spread little replicas of him and his wife soon! Oh how time flies so easily.” Ichigo's father exceedingly stated with matching dramatic effects, dashing towards the huge picture frame of his departed wife to embrace it.

Ichigo is angry— no the term ballistic is much more suited to explain the feelings that the orange haired guy was feeling right now, several veins right along his head and fist burst out of annoyance. “SCREW YOU! I'M ONLY JUST MOVING OUT OF THE darn HOUSE OLD MAN!!” Ichigo intensively knock the hell out of his father. Blood gushes out of Isshin's nose as he received the deathblow from his eldest son. “For cryi'n out loud, It's not like I'm getting married or something, Jeez…”

“Ichigo!” Isshin replied, mysteriously very serious that makes Ichigo think that `is he my father?'

Silence…

“Whenever you have the pleasures of the flesh, be sure to buy a condom before y—”

“QUIT YAPPING DUMBASS!!” He instantly bring forth a powerful straight punch before Isshin invoked disgusting things on thing good blue earth. “GEEZ, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!”

“Oh the tranquility…” Karin, without a care of the world nonchalantly commented.

“Onii-chan, where's your apartment anyway?” Yuzu interposed, completely ignoring her blood soaked father lying at the ground.

“Huh? Oh, I think it's only few blocks away from Karakura University…” Ichigo replied, lazily gathering up the boxes he'd bring along with him. “I still didn't see it personally though, but the owner said that I'd notice it right away…”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I think its called Urahara Apartment Complex or something…” The orange haired guy responded with an idle tone of voice.

“Weird name…”

“Got that right.”

“Onii-chan, I'm not there to cook for you so be sure to eat properly okay? also, clean your apartment daily so dust won't build up easily, wash the dishes after you finished eating, do your laundry once every week. Oh, separate the white from colored ones and the jeans from your brie—” Yuzu elaborated, making Ichigo became irritated after awhile.

“I got it Yuzu so don't worry okay?”

“Okay, if you say so…” Yuzu replied with a sigh. “Oh, one more thing…”

“What is it?” Ichigo reacted, twisting his head to meet the gaze of his younger sister standing along the main door of their house.

“Be sure to visit us if you have a free time okay Onii-chan?”

Ichigo neutralized his scowl look to show one of his rare true smiles after saying, “The Hell I would!”

- End of Flashback -

“So Kurosaki-san, are you already familiar with the surroundings now?” The landlord of the apartment asked. He has an ashen colored hair with matching hat that he wears to cover most of his eyes.

“Hmm, not really.” The orange haired collage student responded with ease. Ichigo was about to go to his first day in collage but was abruptly interrupted by Urahara, the landlord of the `household'.

Its been a week since he transferred location. At first Ichigo highly doubt that he'll find the apartment due to the crappy map that was illustrated within the newspaper. However, all the qualm and doubts was easily erased when he spotted and odd— no, a weird beyond all reason structure at the center of the city. All of the buildings and skyscrapers beyond thirty-mile radius were certainly made of metal and steel, but for some odd reason, this `Urahara Apartment Complex' was somewhat forgotten by the time and industrialization. It was a two-story high building complex that looks like a house that survived the grueling feudal era of Japan.

No wonder they said that it was so easily to be spotted. With a prehistoric apartment positioned at the center of two humongous twenty-foot high structures, who wouldn't notice it…

“So Kurosaki-san, leaving for school already?” Urahara inquired with his usual tone of voice. He was playing with his cat named Yoruichi on his lap, sitting at the entrance of the apartment.

“Hmm, Yeah…” Ichigo replied, putting up his pair of black shoes along the entrance hall. “So if you won't mind, I'm off now…”

“Okay, Oh wait Ichigo— there's a new tenant staying next to your roo—.” Urahara hastily stated but to no avail the orange haired guy had already leave the premises. “Oh well, guess I'll say it when he comes back…”

“Upsy Daisy!” He lifted the onyx haired fur ball in his lap. “Things are starting to get interesting isn't it?”

---------

Ichigo was late— no he was down right behind schedule. He only had only at least ten minutes to arrive at school. He was on his way thru the train station when—

BANG!

Something or rather someone bumps into him along the streets. They both landed on the floor butt first, holding their head. It took awhile for the other to react.

“Look at where you're going kid!” said by a petite girl with dark hair. She had round and big cerulean eyes that are probably in her mid adolescent age.

“Hey, you're the one who bumps onto me stupid brat!” retorted by an irritated Ichigo.

He was only minutes from being late and this happen? Oh great, is the date now Friday the thirteenth?

“Stupid Brat!? Looks who's talking.” The girl furiously replied, twitching her eyes and fist tightened instantly. “Be glad that I'm late or I'll send you straight to Kingdom come!”

“Oh really? Try me stupid brat!” Ichigo sardonically taunted, grinning mockingly whilst impending closer his face to her but not close enough for something awkward to occur.

Patience…The dark haired girl muttered thru her mind like a mantra. She remained silent to clam herself but Ichigo misinterpret it as cowardness.

Figures…your ordinary typical girl. He triumphantly concluded. Acting all high and mighty aren't we? I can see thru your act kid. After that thought, Ichigo decided to ridicule the `little girl' a much more, she was the reason that he's late after all.

“My my, aren't we a little late for our `tea party' today?” The cocky Ichigo contemptuously taunted with a hint of playfulness in his tone. “I guess you'd be on your way thru the train station right now so don't forget to ask for your `child discount' okay stupid brat.”

Patience…
“Ohhh, you're carrying some big purse for your age stupid brat, did you bring your Barbie collection too?”

PATIENCE…
“Oh I forgot… you're too YOUNG to play doll after all, sor-ree!” NOT! Ichigo continued his verbal assault, completely forgotten that he had a class to attend to. He saw her face went down, clenching her tiny little fist. Ohh, the crying routine now? Pl-ease!

And he finally crossed the line…

“Soo, the little kid is going to cry now huh? Let me guess you're planning to hide on your mother's skirt?” Ichigo then practically signed his death deed. “Ohh how scary! Want to punch me, Huh Huh? Come'on I DARE you! Oh I forgot, a girl like only knows how to do girly things and flirt with your prince charming!”

PATIE— ARGH, TO HELL WITH PATIENCE! CHILDISH MIGHT IT SEEM, I WON'T LET THIS `STUPID BRAT' GET AWAY WITH THIS!! She was mad— no Blind Rage was more fitting to the mood the girl was feeling right now. She glared at her target of frustration, a laughing, orange haired boy. Completely oblivious that she mentally marked him. Blood will be shed tonight… the dark haired girl sinisterly thought.

TICK TUCK BOOM!!

It took only a matter second for her to react and knock the sense out of Ichigo. He was sent flying towards a nearby tree by some unknown move that seems like a combination of Karate, Mushu and Aikiedo. Several bystanders watched the hullabaloo.

“Be thankful that there's a law in this country that forbids to kill someone stupid brat!” The girl commented with authority. After she eyed him at the ground for several moments and hastily exited the commotion.

“Bitch!” Ichigo madly stated.

---------

Oh great, it was Ichigo's first day in collage and he was exactly thirty-five minutes late. At first he'd given up the notion to attend school but his inner `conscience' persuaded him to attend later on. His day is completely ruined courtesy of a certain raven-haired girl he'd met along the way. He was beaten hands down by some puny little girl for Pete's sake! He was feared throughout his high school life and was undeniably created a reputation of being a `tough guy' back at their town… Then out if nowhere this little girl immediately bea— Argh! It was too much to handle, it was a struck to his pride, the notorious Ichigo beaten by such a wuzz girl that still didn't reach her own growth spurt (not to mention cute but we all know that he'll never admit that…for now.) it was like saying Mount Fuji erupted during winter with a snowstorm happening in its peak.

Well, back to Ichigo's dilemma, He was in front of his homeroom door and gathered up all his courage to open the door.

And the sheep has entered the lion's den…

“My my, what have we got here? Another `early' student attending my class on his first day?” Ichigo's teacher commented sarcastically, putting a little emphasis on the word `early' on her statement. She was your typical teacher on her mid forties. She wears an exaggerated glass with thick lens that you'll probably misinterpret as a binocular at afar. Her aged hair was neatly combed giving her the impression of being a `terror teacher'

However, Ichigo wasn't paying attention on the speech of the `old hag'. Cause he was so caught up with the individuals sitting at the room. His jaw dropped extrovertly upon seeing his `old-buddies' from high school.

Chado was sitting at the far right corner of the room looking back at the bewildered Ichigo, Inoue was waving her hands while Tatsuki just give him her usual idle gaze. Ishida on the other hand just pushed his glasses upwards acting like he didn't notice the guy.

Mizuiro just sit there looking all `nice guy' while flirting with an older female sitting beside him and last but I don't know if the least, Keigo…He was waving his hand…both of it…high above the sky…with a goofy grin pasted on his face.

Dear god, why are these lunatics here…Ichigo worryingly thought, he shifted his gaze from the stoic Chado to the impenetrable Ishida then to Inoue who had a large err— assets followed by Tatsuki whose glaring back at him then to Mizuiro who for certain didn't notice him.

He was too embarrassed to look at Keigo fearing that the other students might notice that he actually know the guy. The `old hag' was still stating her `lovable sermon' about… Stuff toys? How the hell does Stuff toys fit the situation anyway? Oh well, only the bickering witch in front would only know the answer.

So he'd let his eye wander around the room to divert his attention away from his `loving teacher'. The orange haired guy first noticed the squeaking girls sitting at the front row… who wouldn't notice them if they're winking back at you so he transferred his gaze immediately to a new group of `machos' sending him death glares for some reason. What is their problem anyway? Probably about my hair color and stuff…typical hoodlums Ichigo idly thought to his mind.

Then something or much rather someone caught his attention. A petite girl who have a black hair and cerulean eyes. The same person who he encounter moments ago along the streets.

His jaw dropped ten-folds to the ground. They both thought of the same thing at the moment, same expression engraved at their faces, completely ignoring the attention they're making.

What the frakking Hell!?

---------

Ichigo checked his wristwatch for the 39th time, 3:37 pm it says. They have been to detention for almost one and a half hours already and neither was compelling to talk to the other as if they're competing on who can last longer without talking.

She was tapping her shoes frantically showing that she's bored to death by now.

Tap.

Tap..

Tap …

Several veins pop's out if Ichigo's fist.

Tap.

Tap..

Tap…

His eyes twitch madly by the moment.

TAP.

TAP..

“STOP TAPPING YOU FREAKI'N FEET DUMBASS!” The orange haired guy shouted angrily to the max. “It's annoying!”

“Ohhh, look who finally decided to say something…” Rukia started, crossing her legs altogether. “Finally confessing your undying love to me?”

Bitch…

“Shut-it Baka! It your darn fault anyway why we are here in detention on the first day of class.”

“My fault? Well, if a certain someone didn't shout back at the room then we wouldn't be in detention in the first day of class.” Rukia retorted with a sarcastic tone of voice.

“Now you're saying that it's MY FAULT?” His tone increased by the second. “You also shouted Dumbass!.”

- Flashback -

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE BITCH/BASTARD!” Both said in synchronization, pointing finger towards the other.

“You're following me aren't you?” Rukia implied, sending death glares towards Ichigo. “Are you some kind a stalker or something?”

“STALKER!? Who would want to stalk you dumbass!” the orange haired guy retorted, giving a glare that can equal the looks of the girl. “I'd rather stalk a tree than follow you!”

All of the eyes in the room were now staring at the two exchanging sarcastic comments. It was clearly evident that they've only met this time but in they way that they act, it seems that they knew each other along time ago. The endless bickering last for about good ten minutes after their teacher finally ordered them to go to detention. And they've said collage has no detention…it was probably because the university was built along Karakura city where all lunatics gather.

- End of Flashback -

“WILL THE TWO OF YOU SHUT UP OR I'LL ADD ANOTHER HOUR TO YOUR DETENTION!” The guard of the room commanded, finally fed up with the `romantic argument' of the two teenagers.

----------

A ceasefire seems to be starting off between those two. They've been sitting nearly a meter away from one another was behaving like a rationale individual.

Suddenly…

“What do you think?” Rukia tried to start a normal conversation by showing him her finished `chappy' doodles. “Aren't they good or what?”

I guess miracles really do happen once awhile.

Ichigo was silent— no, he was stunned to see her works. Never in his life that he see drawings that is so…

“Crappy.” The orange haired guy commented bluntly, narrowing his eyes as he look at the `piece of art' at her hand. “Beyond all reason…”

BAM!

A notebook instantly smacked his head after the last comment. A miracle happened but he just wasted it all.

“What's your problem? I'm being nice with you and what did you just do?” She said, narrowing her eyes. “You ruined my effort, some nice guy you are…”

“Well sor-ree for ruining your hard work there, Baka!”

“What's with you, You apologize then call me an idiot?” Rukia retorted. Fist clenched tighter than usual. “What kind of a stupid way is that to say sorry to someone?”

“Whatever…”

“Hmph .”

“Hmph.”

They both looked at the opposite side of the other, crossing their arms altogether.

--------

Alas, the day is finally over and all of the students were now leaving. Of course it wasn't an exception for a certain eccentric two `love birds'. They were leaving the university…together for some reason.

“Why are you following me bastard?” Rukia questioned the guy who's ambling few meters away from her. “Can't handle being away from your `first love'?”

“Hahaha, really funny…”

“Then why are you following me?” She once again asked. Now stopping her pace then afterwards turned her body to face him.

“Goddammit! I'm not following you moron! Its just coincidence.” Ichigo explained, hands on his pocket. “It just happen that the way thru the train station is also this way that's all Dumbass…”

“Okay okay, if you say so…”

---------

When they've reached their destination, both of them exchange a heartwarming embrace and mouth-watering ki— oh who the hell am I kidding…

When Ichigo and Rukia arrived at the train station, they glared at each other, did their usual bickering and compete on who's gonna get the ticket first. Their contest was so intense that they even sprint madly towards the ticket station bumping on some bystanders along the process. It was soon declared a draw when the two of them got the equal time record on getting the ticket from the booth, 18.53 seconds.

---------

Since Ichigo was visiting his family, he didn't enter the train that'll go thru the urban areas of Karakura City (the train that Rukia entered). In spite of one of the most lunatic-populated cities throughout Japan, Karakura can still be considered as one of the most colossal cities ever known to man.

“Goodbye `honey' see you at school tomorrow…” Rukia sarcastically teased, putting a little emphasis of increasing her pitch and adding a forged sweet voice effect. She's waving her hand exaggeratedly thru the windows of the train. Her own way of saying goodbye and also tormenting the guy.

Bitch…

His scowl amplified even more.

------

Ichigo had just finished the trip back to his original home. He arrived at the apartment around seven o'clock in the evening.

“Hey old sandal hat man, are you there!?” The orange haired guy hollered within the doorsteps of the apartment. He noticed that Urahara's wooden slippers were lying at the floor along with an undersized shoe that he didn't know whom it belonged to. The landlord, Kisuke Urahara owned the place but only quite few times that he actually stayed at the apartment due to his other sidelines.

“Hey! Answer if you're here old man!”

No response.

“Fine! I'm going to my room then.” Grunted by Ichigo, crudely marching towards his room. He quickly changed his dress and tossed aside his bag. The orange haired guy lied on his bed but was abruptly interrupted by a weird sound coming from the next room. It sounded like someone was occupying the next room, probably Urahara… Ichigo thought and since the there was a slide door that is acting like a passageway from his room to the next room, he entered it to ask why Urahara Kisuke didn't answer back when he hollered.

However…

The scene that he caught a glimpse wasn't exactly what Ichigo had guessed. Hell, not even in his logical mind that he would imagine her staying at the opposite room, changing dress. His unrefined entrance makes the girl flinch and grab the nearest clothing to cover her almost naked body.

There was silence before the storm…

An earsplitting silence can be discerned around the area. It was so firm that it can almost suffocate an ordinary person if they stayed any longer.

But of course each individual in the room cannot be considered as `ordinary' now wouldn't they?

And finally, the storm has hit the surface.

All hell broke loose…

To be continued…

---------

A/N: So, what do you think, like it? hate it? Just write it in the review. Inspirations and encouragement are gracefully appreciated. (I need it plz!)It's my first attempt to on such anime so I apologize if the characters are somewhat OOC but you can't deny the fact that this fanfiction is an AU isn't it? But I'll try my best to get the characters right. Also, sorry for my grammar and spelling errors. I'm not a native English speaker (and rarely uses the language) so I humbly admit that I'm a lousy orator and my friends even told me that my English is an `English-Carabao' (any aspiring Filipino citizen would know such terminology) so therefore I'm willing to improve so please bear with me.