Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Disney ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disney
By: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl
 
Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only play with them for grins and giggles.
 
A/N: Written in response to the prompt: Someday. Ichigo never thought he could hate a Disney movie so much…but Rukia has proven him wrong. Lyrics are in italics, and not used with permission.
 
0o0o0o0o0o
 
“Not again,” muttered Ichigo, rolling his eyes as Rukia burst into song.
 
Someday, my prince will come…'” warbled the shinigami from behind him.
 
“How many more times do I gotta listen to that,” growled her companion. “You've been singin' it all night. Probably drivin' all the Hollows away.”
 
Truthfully, the diminutive Soul Reaper had a pretty good singing voice. Under normal circumstances, Ichigo wouldn't mind listening to her. But that was before Yuzu had introduced her to the Disney movie Snow White - and started singing the theme non-stop.
 
“Clod,” she replied, punching him hard on the arm. “You have no appreciation for good music.”
 
Rubbing the spot where Rukia's fist connected - that was going to leave another bruise - the substitute shinigami scowled at her. “Sure I do. But you're drivin' me up the wall with that song. Pick something else, would ya'?”
 
“No.”
 
As she started up yet again, Ichigo hurried ahead, out of earshot. “Someday, I'm gonna win an argument with her, dammit.”