Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Education ❯ Oh, nooooooooo..... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ichigo and Rukia filed into the gym and sat down next to each other. The kids around them seemed as clueless as they were about the class; it was on everyone's schedule for the same period in the same room, simply marked "Adventures In Adolescence". Rukia was expecting some sort of common-sense training; kamis knew these ningen were in serious need of THAT. Ichigo was picturing a managing class; driving, jobs, a little bit of everything you needed. They were wrong.
"All right," hollered the coach. "Shut up and listen. Now," he held up something. Giggles reverberated through the room. "Does anybody NOT know what this is?"
Rukia's hand started to rise but Ichigo grabbed her wrist and held it on the seat. This was a little difficult, seeing as his mind was racing trying to figure out whether or not this was a joke. Rukia, however, was plenty curious.
"Let go of my hand," she told him, jerking her shoulder to try and loosen his grip. "He was going to explain it."
"You don't want it explained." Ichigo repleid, his face flushing. "It's probably a joke, anyway."
But it wasn't a joke. "I'm sure you are wondering why this class is so different. Here's why. This is a Sex Ed. class. It is serious and mandatory. So, to start, don't have sex. Because if you have sex you will get AIDS and die."
Ichigo let go of Rukia's hand and covered his eyes. This couldn't be happening. He leaned forward in his seat and tried to breathe deeply. Rukia was his teacher. His friend. He liked her, respected her. Nowhe was sitting next to her. In Sex Ed. For an hour and fifteen painful, agonizing minutes.
This was NOT going to go well.