Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Fairytale Bug ❯ Sleeping Beauty Awakes... ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N;; Wow this had lasted longer then I figured… I just noticed how bad I am at romance… Humor comes easier, I can force myself to do cheesy romance and feel like I'm going out of character so I apologize… AHHH I also apologize for Renji. I will add him in more I promise!
 
Disclaimer;; Mine-Chan: So far nothing had changed she still only owns the cleaning solution, trust me you will know if Emmie-Chan won Bleach… Not happening by the way.
 
Emmie-Chan: Shut it…
 
 
*****
 
 
Kon sat on Rukia's stomach waiting to see if he could get the same reaction as Ichigo to the dreams. So far he had been playing with her dreams and only got… Nothing but a smack from Rukia, he was now sitting on her stomach under the blanket with a perverse smirk, Ichigo was to flustered by his immature emotions and it was his turn as the `man' of the house to care for Rukia, who at the moment was to sick to really beat the stuffing out of him for doing what he was daring to do.
 
***ZzZzZzZ***
 
Rukia some how gotten closer to Ichigo in her dream then she ever thought she could. She figured because it was a dream there was no harm indulging in the fantasy of it all. Renji finally had caught up… To her surprise her brother seemed to have warmed up to Artist and Renji didn't seem to mind Rukia hanging out with Ichigo, which really told her it, was a dream, which at the moment wasn't bad. She was sitting on Ichigo's lap watching Uryu trip over his words trying to talk to Orihime… Which happened in the real world most of the time… Only this time the boy had a blush straining his cheeks, which made it all the more charming.
 
***WAKE UP!***
 
Renji dressed up in his out of date garb had a needle filled with medicine that would shock Rukia's soul awake. It seemed even Urahara was getting a tad bit worried at Rukia's lack of movement. Carefully he jabbed the needle into Rukia's arm not even noticing Kon who was sitting still as even to avoid being beaten to death by the berry of death standing next to Renji…
 
***One Last time Dream!***
 
Rukia felt a little lightheaded and rested her head on Ichigo's shoulder, which was behind her head. She felt her eyes flutter shut and she wondered why she felt so tired all the sudden. No one seemed to notice… Was she waking up? That would make sense she sighed as she felt herself drift off into sleep and then… Light.
 
***Kzrakura Town***
 
Rukia woke with a start springing off her pillow shocking Renji and Ichigo. Looking around she rested back down and sounded groggy. “What happened?” Her fever was gone and she had her color back but she didn't seem to remember anything. “You got sick...” Renji offered lightly before pointing to her stomach. “It looks like you gained some weight rather then lost it though…” Rukia looked down and screamed getting the wrong idea. “What the hell?!” She sprung back.
 
The blanket fell showing the nervous looking Kon smiling at them. He waved weakly and then was thrown out the open window by Rukia who had a look of annoyance on her face. Plopping back on the bed she looked at Ichigo and Renji. Renji sighed and then heard his phone ring. “… Yes Taichou… She is awake now… Sure… Alright bye.” Renji looked at the two and shrugged. “I have to return, Taichou orders it, nice seeing you again Rukia.” With that he jumped out the window. Going to Urahara to leave his body behind.
 
Rukia yawned feeling like she hadn't been sleep for almost four days now. “Rukia how do you feel?” Ichigo asked his face close to her day dreaming one. She put a palm out and pushed his face away. “What the hell are you getting so close for?” She was remembering `little' details about her dream that was making her feel a little embarrassed. Annoyed Ichigo growled out “You weren't replying so I figured you couldn't here me… Baka…” Rukia got up and kicked his shin a smirk on her face. “Boy did that feel good.” Ichigo now nursing his shin frowned. “Well at least someone enjoyed it…” He then sat down on his bed. Remembering what happened and all the sleep talking he smirked. “Have any interesting dreams?” Time for some revenge…
 
Rukia who had been smug dropped the act and blushed but hid it well under her hair. “Nothing special, just defeating hollows and such, like a shinigami should…” Ichigo frowned for a moment before bringing back his smug grin. “I had a test I wanted to perform care to help me out?” Rukia blanked for a moment… Why did that sound familiar? Wh- … Oh crap. “Was I talking in my sleep Kurosaki-Kun” She said in her schoolgirl voice. Causing Ichigo to scowl, which turned once more into a smug grin. “Why yes, Kuchiki-San you talked about many things.”
 
Rukia blushed and turned around. “You baka… Listening to people in their sleep… Stalker…” Ichigo then laughed. “I wouldn't call doing homework in my room and hearing you talk in your sleep stalking.” Rukia bristled like a cat she didn't speak though. Ichigo was enjoying this, which caused Rukia to dislike it more. She growled lightly before turning. “Well what are you going to do about it huh? Blackmail me?” Ichigo smirked and she faltered. “You wouldn't…” Ichigo got up and shrugged. “I have no clue midget”
 
Rukia then smirked… Two could play at this `flustering game' he decided he wanted to play… She might have done something quite embarrassing but she had years and experience on her side… She wasn't some innocence boy who was claiming to be tough. Yuroichi always told stories about her changing and with Ichigo added to the list she had heard that story as well as the many others from the cat woman.
 
 
“Could I buy you off with something?” Ichigo looked confused. “What the hell are you going to buy? Its rude to buy people thing with their money you know…” He said explaining the last time she got a gift she stole money form his wallet and brought him something that way. She laughed. “Oh no, I don't have to buy this gift, you just need to agree and I'll give it to you.” Ichigo figured it was going to be a kick and narrowed his eyes… “No…” Rukia grinned larger. “Oh c'mon what am I going to do to big bad strawberry?” Ichigo growled at the name but sighed and gave in. “Fine I won't tell anyone… What the hell are you going to buy me off wi-“
 
Before he could finish he felt Rukia wrap her arms around his head and stand on her tipy toes while pulling him down to give her a fair chance. Kissing him softly on the lips she opened her eyes to stare into chocolate ones that looked surprised as hell. She grinned again his lips and started to laugh at the blush creeping up his face. “See told you!” She said after breaking apart. She didn't have to buy him off by buying anything… Oh no she had enough to buy him off with already…
 
 
 
A/N;; The ending was a bit weak I suppose xD I am thinking of adding one more chapter in order for people to actually have a say in what happens. So far the couples have gone as Rukia/Ichigo, Uryu/Orihime, Toshi/Momo, and Byakuya/Artist (In a strange way) if you have any couples you want to add let me know. Artist isn't real so sadly that couple is a bit iffy xD I might make her a new student at the school [Insert x-file and twilight zone remix here]
 
So seeing I ended in a poor way because my fingers refused to make a fluffy cheese combo I am willing to here any fans that might have input… That is if I have fans xD happy reading, I hope you have as much time reading as I had typing. Oh and this is my first time so be nice xD and any grammar or spelling I do wish to be told about but in a nice way. I'm learning ^^