Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Heaven vs Hell ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue
 
What was once an extravagant temple was now a heap of ashes and broken glass. Corpses littered the ground and blood coated the once fresh green grass. Cries of pain filled the air as people clad in in white were cut down. Ten people were impaled in a row by sword and as the sword retracted, they all fell. The sword was held up by a cloaked figure and from the looks of it, from a closer view, a sly smirk was seen under the cloak. Another figure clad in a cloak appeared behind him and he spoke:
 
“You know this is not the time to be messing around.”
 
“Oh? So it seems. I was having a little fun. Of course I'm not like you who always stands for justice.”
 
“You make me sick.”
 
He turned to look at his companion. “By the way, why are you here?”
 
“The boss sent me to get you. He said he has what we came for. It's time to leave.”
 
“...I see.” He glanced round the area. “So what are we going to do about this mess?”
 
“Why we burn it of course.” A third figure emerged from the shadows, grasping an object in his hands.
 
“My Lord.”
 
He reached the other two. “We burn the whole area not to leave any traces of evidence... After all, though the sweet smell of blood can be intoxicating, it's making me feel nauseous.”
 
He looked at the one to his left. He nodded.
 
“Right...” With the snap of his fingers, fire appeared on his fingers. He touched the ground and slowly the fire engulfed the place, with the three walking away. Finally, two of them removed their cloaks and looked at their leader.
 
“So what did you get?” Gin asked.
 
“Just a little something. Observe.” He opened his palm and revealed a four star shaped jewel crystal clear in color but the ends were tainted black.
 
Kaname gasped. “This is...”
 
“My my surely you know that she's going to need that to stay alive.”
 
“I'm just borrowing it. Besides she was foolish enough to leave it in the hands of the old hag.”
 
“I've never seen one this close before.” Kaname added. “But it seems it's being tainted.”
 
“I guess her stay has been prolonged for far too long.”
 
A strong gust of wind blew off the hood of the cloak. Aizen simply smiled. “And it's the perfect time. Let's go.”
 
And the three vanished into thin air. Above the fire, a white butterfly with its wings glistening under the reflection of the sun flew slowly to the sky and vanished.
 
Ok then... I rewrote the prologue and I guess I have a story plot... Pls review!!!