Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Holiday Wish Lists ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Wish List
Author: Dolphin_26
Rating:
Summary: Santa gets some very interesting requests this year. Multiple pairings mentioned some established and some that aren't. Established Ichigo x Toshiro, Rukia x Rangiku, other pairings hinted at.
Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach or any of its characters, they belong to Tite Kubo.
AN: I meant to post this before Christmas but because of exams and packing for vacation I never got the time. This is just something that popped into my head and I wrote it in one night.
Italics= the letters to Santa
'..'= Santa's thoughts
-------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
Far up north, deep in the land of ice and snow sits a place children know and dream of-Santa's workshop. Elves hustled and bustled frantically working to complete preparations for the upcoming night. Reindeer slept snuggly in their stalls, tired from the practice runs. Mrs. Claus was covered head to toe in flour as she supervised the baking of gingerbread men, cookies, and other sweets. Meanwhile, Santa sat in his office looking over some very interesting wish lists. They had been placed on his desk over a week ago and he still wasn't sure what to do with them. Making a trip to deliver gifts to the Soul Society was rare yet it wasn't the first one he had made; however, he had never seen so many lists there at the same time.
Dear Santa:
There are only two things I want for Christmas. The first thing I want is my Taicho to return and do all the paperwork he's left me to do. The other thing I want is for one Division Nine Fukutaicho to return my feelings.
Izuru
'I wonder where the missing Taicho has gone to.' Santa mused as he placed that list off to the side.
Dear Santa:
Are you any good at fighting? I need someone to fight since the snow puff won't let me fight his boy toy anymore.
Zaraki Kenpachi
There wasn't anything he could say to in response to that one. 'Maybe this Zaraki fellow would like a martial arts video game.' Surely he isn't serious about fighting me. He quickly set that letter aside.
Hi Santa!!!!!!
I've been really good this year so I want lots of candy, crayons, and things that make bubbles!! Oh, and someone for Kenny to play with!!
Yachiru
'What a sweet little child.' The next list was from two people.
Santa:
We beg you (beautifully) to not give our little pink terror any candy what-so-ever. If you do we will ship her to you to deal with the after effects.
Ikkaku and Yumichika
That was an odd letter. 'I don't receive many threatening letters. Besides what could possibly be so bad about a happy child?'
Dear Santa:
The only reason I am writing this letter is to get my imouto to stop annoying me. That said, I wouldn't mind finding my Fukutaicho gift wrapped and on my bed.
Kuchiki Byakuya
'Sounds like someone has a kink or two.'
Dear Santa Claus:
For Christmas I would like to not have to heal anyone. It would be nice for my most frequent patent to return my feelings. I would also like to find a way to keep him from getting sick again.
Unohanna Retsu
'What a sweet woman.'
Santa:
I would like to not wind up in the infirmary this year. Instead I would like a quiet, peaceful Christmas so that I may spend it with the woman I love, and be able to tell her.
Ukitake
That wasn't a bad letter.
Dear Santa:
For Christmas I wish that all paperwork is abolished. Plus I want pictures (lots of them) of my Taicho and Ichigo; Renji and Kuchiki-taicho; Izuru and Shuhei, and did I mention my Taicho and Ichigo? I want lots of cute new clothes, alcohol, and, of course, Rukia in a sexy costume (I'm not picky). Oh and the naughtier the pictures the better.
Love Rangiku
Santa raised his eyebrows once he finished reading that letter. 'Seems like Rangiku is a yaoi fan girl'
Dear Santa:
I want anything related to Chappy the Rabbit. Plus I want my brother and Renji to get together; my girlfriend in a frenchmaid's uniform; and last but not least, pictures of Hitsugaya-taicho and Ichigo.
Yours truly, Kuchiki Rukia
Santa started to feel sorry for the two guys. 'They're pretty popular.'
Santa:
I want some new test subjects. Make sure they are top quality.
Kurotsuchi
Santa shivered.
Santa:
I just want my sweet Nanao to go easy on me and some nice warm sake.
Kyoraku
Santa chuckled, ' He always asks for the same thing.'
Dear Santa:
I want to have a nice, friendly chat with Kaname.
Kamemura
That one was short, sweet, and to the point.
Santa:
I want to wring my ex-Taicho's neck. I want to kill Ichimaru Gin because he has caused Izuru so much pain and trouble. Finally, I want Izuru to love me.
Hisagi
Sighing, Santa shook his head. There seemed to be a lot of unrequited feelings this year. Thankfully there were only two letters left.
Dear Santa:
1.
I wish my Fukutaicho wasn't a drunk and would do her own paperwork.
2.
I want to see Aizen's bleeding corpse (The real one).
3.
All paperwork to disappear, I'm tired of doing it.
4.
I wish my Fukutaicho would stop trying to smother me with her boobs.
5.
For Ukitake to stop giving me candy.
6.
A quiet Christmas so that I can spend it with my lover and his inner hollow.
Hitsugaya Toshiro
'He's the only one who ever numbers his list. Must be a side effect from all the paperwork.' Santa mused.
Dear Santa:
Sorry about the traps my dad set for you last year. I'm writing this for myself and my inner hollow, Hichigo. What we really want for Christmas is peace and quiet. That way Toshiro can spend it with us with no interruptions at all, aside from my crazy family. On a side note, could you make all cameras and recorders vanish? I'm tired of destroying pictures that people take of us.
Ichigo and Hichigo
Out of all the letters he received, Santa liked this one the best. Somewhere in his desk sat last year's letter from Ichigo and Hichigo in which the only thing they wanted was for Toshiro to love them. Shaking his head, the jolly man decided it was time for a cookie and hot chocolate break. He’d deal with the individual requests afterwards. 'I think I need to have a talk with Cupid at the next meeting. There seems to be a lot of unrequited love in the Soul Society these days.'
Letters from the Soul Society were always interesting.