Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Nobody ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ok I was looking in the challenges and found this challenge so I thought why not go for it since there are not a lot of Bleach stories so why not. I hope you like it I did my best since this is my first Reader Insert so I tried, but I don’t think I got it right.

 

It was a beautiful day in the Seireitei as you sat watching the world out side of the window that you were sitting next too. All that could be heard was the chirping of the birds out side and the sound of Rangiku moving from one pile of paper work to the other. By the look of things, she was most likely just a quick glimpse, signed her name, and was on to the next one. She had told you to come meet her around lunchtime so you could get a drink together. Sometimes you think the only things on your Lieutenant mind was dragging you everywhere she goes and drinking sake. You liked spending time with her, but you just wish that most of the time it was with out sake, but you knew she wouldn't be Rangiku Matsumoto, the lazy sake drinking Lieutenant of the tenth division, if she didn't drink her sake.

“There done for now. Ready to go now (y/n)” Rangiku said with a side smile as she brought your attention back into the here and now. You looked over to her desk and seen two more piles of paperwork.

“Really? Look like you still have only two more piles.” You started, as you looked at strawberry blond as you raised an eyebrow at her. She turned her bright blue eyes looked from you to the piles that you where speaking of. She turned back to you with a smile.

“Oh ,those can wait till later to day.” she said as she got up and grabbed your hand, pulled you up from your seat by the window, and drag you out of the office as she ran to a small café with into the Seireitei. Once you both got there, she let your hand go as you both went inside. You looked around the small café. It was just like something that would come out of Paris. It had the small white tables that the legs were designed to look Ivy plant vines as did the chairs legs. The floor tiles where the classic black and white each having specks of the other in each of them. Each table had a small bouquet of white lilies. Rangiku walked over to a table, sat down, and waited for you to join her. As you sat down in front of her your eyes widen as you seen who was also here. Rangiku looked at you with confused look on her face, slowly turned her head to the direction you where looking in, and smiled. There in the back next to the pick counter stood Hanataro Yamada. A petite boy with short black hair. His gray-ish blue eyes watching the person in the back making his order. As you looked down at the table’s white top Rangiku turned back to you.

“Well, if that doesn’t bet all. Running into him here.” She said as she closed her eyes, tilled her head, and gave you a sweet smile.

“Please tell me you didn’t know he would be here?” you asked her with your face still down.

“No, I didn’t even know he even came to this café. (y/n) (l/n) do you honestly thing I would bring you here if I knew he was going to be here? What kind of a best friend would I be?” she asked you with a fake hurt look on her face. At this, you looked up at her and raised one eyebrow.

“Ok, so you may have not known, but you would if you did, and as for as what kind of best friend you are……well you always did like to mess around in my life.” you stated as a mater of fact.

“Well, you know I only do that to give you a small push and doesn’t it always work out for you?” she asked looking you right in the eye. Your (e/c) eyes looked down at the table top again chewing on your bottom lip in thought then looked back at her once you finished thinking.

“Well, don’t affect me in a negative way….. Most of the time and I guess sometimes I do need a little push, but I don’t think this is one of those times where it do will do any good.” you said sadly. Rangiku rolled her blue eyes at you knowing you had no confidences when it comes to guys you like. It wasn’t the stuttering most sly girls tend to do. You where most of the time quite and did say much.

“Hey guys.” came a cheerful voice from the side of you. You slowly turned to see Hanataro standing there with a small, but bright smile on his face.

Hey Hanataro.” Rangiku said with a cheerful smile.

“Hey.” you muttered.

“What brings you here? On your lunch break or something?” Rangiku asked seeing, as it was lunchtime.

“Yeah Captain Unohana and Lieutenant Kotesu are busy with paper work and taking care of the sick that I asked them if they wanted me to get their lunch since I was heading here anyway.” He said as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly while his eye where closed.

“That was so nice. It’s nice to see division members who care about their Captains and lieutenants.” Rangiku said looking at you.

“Hey I care about my Captain not so much my Lieutenant.” you said looking at Rangiku.

“Ok now that is unfair.” She said with a pout.

“Sorry it’s true.” You said with a shrug.

“Well I better get going or else they will wonder if I got lost or something.” Hanataro said breaking up the little spat between your Lieutenant and you.

“Ok, see you around Hanataro.” Rangiku said with a wave.

“Yeah see you,” he said as he looked at her and then turned to you with a very light blush that you didn’t see “see you around (y/n). Bye.”

“Bye” you said meekly and waved to him as he left.

“Ok that was almost too painful to watch.” Rangiku said making you turned back to look at her.

“It was not.” you said looking her right in the eye.

“Come on he likes you just as much as you like him so just ask him out already.” she said with a smile.

“Ok lets say I take your advice and I do tell him I like him and if he doesn’t feel the same I will look like a major idiot. Then I can never show my face in Seireitei let a lone to him.” you said you glare at her.

“He will not turn you down and if he does then it will not be as bad as you think it will. People like people who end up not liking them back and the world doesn’t ends.” she said as she took a drink of sake.

“Yeah I know it’s the end of the world, but it will sure feel like It.” you said as you look down at your own shot of sake.

“Yeah I know it will, but it will get better. Then after a while you both will forget about it and be friends again.” she said as if she knew something about stuff like that.

“What makes you an expert on stuff like that?” you asked looking up from your sake to look her right in the eye. She closed her eyes and sighed.

“Remember when I had a crush on Gin,” she started. You nodded still looking at her. “Well, I told him and then he told me that he didn’t see me like that.”

“Then what happened?” you questioned her.

“Then I pretty much walked away and avoided him for about…..5 months. The next I saw him it seems as it didn’t happen. We just went back to the way things where before I told him.” she said as she looked up at you.

“Wow. I guess you do know something about it, but still. Hanataro is not like Gin and far that I am thankful, but I don’t know how he would talk it if I told him.” You said.

“You better figure it out before someone else gets him.” she said as she looked over the menu that was on the table.

“I will try.” you said as you also looked over the menu.

‘Hello can I take your order?” Asked the server as she took out her notepad from her pink apron and a pen from behind her ear.

“Yes, I will have the grilled four cheese tomato sandwich*.” You said as you placed your menu back into the menu holder.

“Ok, and for you miss?” she asked turning to Rangiku.

“Another big bottle of sake.” She said in a board tone as she placed the menu down.

“Ok I will be back with your order soon.” she said as wrote it down and walked away to give the order to the cooks and bar tenders. You just sighed you know it was going to be a long day.

 

A/N: Well that is all I have for this chapter.

* For those of you who don’t know a grilled four cheese and tomato sandwich is a sandwich that has four different cheeses and tomatoes. For those of you who (like me) live at starbuckes know what I am talking about.

Just A Nobody ~A Hanataro Yamada Story~