Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Miteiru. ❯ Yoru. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

GENERAL DISCLAIMER :The author holds no license of, nor makes claims to any of the characters, concepts, or stories all fiction works in this journal originated from in any way. The characters are used without permission of the original creators for the sake of entertainment only. No profit is gained from the writing found hereafter, nor any personal credit taken for the character designs, personalities, or concepts stemming from the original stories used. Characters used under this label are property of their respective creators and no copyright infringement is intended.

All situations depicted in the following fanfiction, unless otherwise stated, have no bearing on the creators' original works, and are solely the creation of the author based on personal interpretation of the mentioned works or are parodies exempted from copyright laws. It is the responsibility of the reader to observe all warnings before proceeding to the fiction works in this journal, as they may contain any number of situations, themes, ideas, views, or lifestyles not suitable for those under the age of 18 or which may be contrary or offensive to the beliefs of some. In the event that the following is the author's original work, or contains an original character, the author holds the copyright and should be contacted before either is used or distributed in any way.
 
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER : I do not own BLEACH.
 
 


Universe Title : N/A.
Story Title : Miteiru.
Chapter Title : Yoru (3/3).
Chapter Rating : G.
Main Character(s) : Kuchiki Byakuya, Abarai Renji.
Genre(s) : AU, Fluff, Romance.
Summary : Byakuya loves to watch.
Warning(s) : M/M, M/F.
Word Count : +/- 437.
Author's Note(s) : Written for Christmas (2010/12/25).
 
 
 

Miteiru.
Yoru.



Byakuya watches in what can only be described as silent adoration when Renji throws his head back and laughs uproariously.

His gregarious lover is idly reclined on that ratty, beige monstrosity masquerading as a couch - the one Rukia so adamantly refuses to throw out because it is comfortable and plushy - listening attentively to Ichigo's tale of various unfortunate, albeit perversely amusing, Yuletide mishaps.

Byakuya casually rests his tall, muscular form against the wooden frame of the kitchen doorway - powerful arms folded gracefully across his broad chest - observing Renji intently. Each subtle motion, right down to its finest nuance, is recorded in his mind - snapshots of everything that makes up the beautiful, impulsive being before him.

His smoldering, platinum gaze misses nothing - from the way supple fingers thread absently through the edges of vermilion strands held loosely in a messy braid, to the relaxed, almost lazy posture of that smooth, devastatingly sexy body hidden beneath a khaki green shirt, to the pair of long legs wrapped up in figure-hugging black denim, crossed casually at the ankles.

And that smile.

Russet eyes that shine radiantly with mirth, exquisite lips pulling back to reveal gorgeous, pearl white teeth, that brilliantly handsome countenance that just glows with amusement - every detail is eagerly captured and fastidiously stored within the confines of Byakuya's unfailing memory.

The tattooed male's laughter is loud and unrestrained, with a distinctively melodic undertone. There is something about that mellifluous sound that washes over Byakuya like a sudden, rushing wave of warmth and calm which holds the usually unflappable man so transfixed.

Byakuya could listen to Renji laugh for hours.

The aristocratic brunet slips his hand into the pocket of his dark grey slacks, ivory fingers closing around the plain, white gold band contained within.

"He really has no idea, does he?"

Byakuya spares the briefest of glances at his sister who has suddenly materialized by his side - bearing four glasses of her signature Christmas cocktail atop a ridiculously ornate bone china tray.

The petite woman's gaze, too, is locked on her unsuspecting friend and her orange-haired fiance.

Byakuya allows himself a small smile. "No. None at all." He finally steps into the living room with Rukia close behind; smile widening when the object of his affection looks up at him with eyes that radiate unconstrained tenderness and love. The ring feels impeccable within his hand and he's aware of how much more perfect it would look on Renji's. I know I can't legally marry you, baby. But I can promise to spend the rest of my life by your side.
 
 
~ The End. ~