Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ P.I.T.A ❯ PITA Ch 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimier: I do not own Bleach or the characters, I only own my laptop on which this was written.
WARNING: this is a yaoi fic it's Renji X Ichigo
pairing with a little (2 paragraphs or so nothing real detailed) Ichigo X Rukia and Renji X Ran

If you have the time to flame you have more time to be doing something constuctive, creative or can be learning a new thing on this lovely internet you have access to, so please spend time doing these instead of bothering the bi-polar person.

Chapter 1
Pain in my ass.


Renji found himself infront of the Kurosaki house. He had an argument with Jinta over a damn tv show that Renji found annoying. So Jinta locked him out of the shop for the night.
Renji knocked on the door. He heard nothing so he tried again in short loud taps.

"Who the?" Ichigo jerked the door open."Renji, your an ass."

"Hey how are you and yes I would like to come inside." Renji pushed by Ichigo.

"What do you want?"

"I need a place to stay for the night."

"Go to Urahara's."

"Jinta locked me out and Urahara's asleep."

Ichigo gave Renji a evil look that soon faded. "I was going to watch a movie. There's nothing on tv."

"Sounds good." Renji plopped on the couch.

Ichigo inserted the dvd and sat on the other side of the couch.

"Where's your family?"

"Watching some show being filmed they won't be home till late. Now shut up and watch the movie."

Renji watched it for an hour and then started to get bored he looked around at the dark room. He studied Ichigo, Ichigo was always a good piece of eye candy. He had always pretty open about being able to appriciate another mans body.
Icihgo was clad only in a pair of cartoony sleep pants. His chiseled arms and torso caught Renji"s eyes. He decided to aggrivate Ichigo a little bit.

1...

2...

Should he really do this?

3...


Renji quickly lent over and licked Ichigo's arm.

"What the fuck was that?"

Renji ignored Ichigo. Soon Ichigo's attention
went back to the movie.

1...

2...

3...

Renji licked Ichigo's nipple and returned to his spot on the couch.

Ichigo ignored it, even though his nipples where hard now.

Renji waited till the movie was almost over to
make his next move.

1...

2... this was going to be good!

3...

Renji lent over and slowly licked Ichigo from his nipple across his collar bone up his neck and nipped Ichigo's earlobe.

Ichigo bit Renji's neck hard enough to leave a very sore bruise. He pushed Renji back on to the other side of the couch, then went to set back on his side of the sofa . The force of Renji being thrown toppled the couch and the two boys over.

The two boys couldn't stop laughing.

They uprighted the couch and headed up to Ichigo's room.

Renji started to unfold the futon in the closet. He had slept here a couple times after fighting a hollow and being to tired to go to the shop.

"Here wear these." Ichigo tossed a pair of sleep pants to Renji.

Renji dawned the pants and hopped in the closet and shut the door.

'CLICK'

A few minutes went by...

'THUD'

Renji opened the door causing the other to jump.

"Goodnight Ichigo."

"Goodnight Renji."

'CLICK'

A few minutes went by...

'THUD'

Renji threw the door open and Ichigo jumped.

"Do you have school tomorrow?"

"No."

'CLICK'

Renji closed the door

'THUD'

"What do you want Renji?" Ichigo was pissed but didn't jump.

"Uh.. You yelled and I forgot."

"Go to sleep!"

'CLICK'

'THUD'

"Did you remember?"

"Yeah this bed is uncomfortable."

"I don't care were you sleep just go to sleep."
Bingo.

Renji got up, slipped in behind Ichigo and under the blanklet. Ichigo shifted a little when Renji pressed against his back. Renji's right arm snaked around Ichigo's waist. He waited and listened to Ichigo's breathing slow and even out. He feathered his hand on Ichigo's stomach, chest and thighs. He felt Ichigo's pants tent and then started feathering over Ichigos tent.

Renji kissed the back of Ichigo's neck.

"Uhnn... Renji?" Ichigo rolled onto his back and looked Renji in the eyes. "What are you...?"

Renji kissed Ichigo lightly "Just shut up and enjoy it." He trailed kisses down Ichigo's chest stopping to pay attention to both nipples then moving lower releasing Ichigo's hardned member. He licked the underside then took the head into his mouth sucking gently while slowly engulfing the rest of Ichigo. He lapped at Ichigo's erection he swirled his tongue around is slowly at first then getting faster.

Ichigo moanded and grabed Renji's hair causing a moan to be released around his erection sending him over the edge. "Uhnn Renji !!!"

Renji sucked every drop from Ichigo's spent member.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't."

Renji cut him off. "You did what I expected you to." Renji kissed Ichigo " Please let me do this."
Ichigo tensed as Renji left the bed and went to his pants and grabbed something out of the pocket then jumping back on the bed.

"Renji I-I don't know..."

He was kissed by the other man "If you say stop I will. Okay."

Ichigo nodded.

Renji started to suck on Ichigo's semi-hard member bringing it back to life. Ichigo started to moan, it was time for the next step. Renji opened the tube and spread the gel on his fingers he inserted one into Ichigo, he tensed.

"Relax and it will be better." He went back to sucking. Ichigo relaxed a little, he inserted a second finger.

"Renji... stop... please."

Renji removed his fingers and finished the blowjob that he was doing.

"Renji!!" Ichigo came into Renji's mouth.

Renji kissed Ichigo passionatly then retired to the closet. Where he ignored his need and slept.

Okay this was my first posted fic. Sorry if it was too detailed , I get confused easily if their is not detail. Critique and let me know how it is.
Shinigamisferret