Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Reward ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Reward
By: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl
 
Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only play with them for grins and giggles.
 
A/N: Originally written for the Week# 63 prompt at bleach_contest: High. Renji objects to something that Ichigo wants to do, and stops him in a …interesting way. Renji/Ichigo.
 
0o0o0o0o0o
 
“Are you high,” demanded Renji, glaring at his lover.
 
Renji blocked the way, arms crossed. Ichigo frowned at his friend/rival/etc, who was rooted to the spot where he stood - at least for as long as it kept the substitute Soul Reaper from his goal.
 
“Come on, Renji. It's only four Hollows. Four ordinary, run of the mill Hollows. Not an Arrancar in sight. I probably won't even break a sweat,” wheedled the former ryoka. “I don't need any help.”
 
“I know you can handle it, Ichigo,” replied the redhead patiently. “All I'm sayin' is that you shouldn't go alone.”
 
“I can handle it by myself,” Ichigo grated with a scowl, becoming more irritated by the other man's resistance to his fighting the Hollows.
 
The lieutenant rolled his eyes heavenward, as if praying for guidance - or strength and patience. “Yer too important to lose to a lucky shot. I'm goin' with ya'. End o' story.”
 
Opening his mouth to retort, Ichigo was abruptly silenced when Renji jerked him close and pressed a deep kiss to his lips. The redhead's skillful tongue twining with his own made the substitute shinigami moan softly and return the kiss eagerly.
 
After it ended, the younger man stood as if frozen in place. Licking his lips, he asked his lover, “If I let you go along, will you do that again?”
 
“Consider it a reward for good behavior,” Renji agreed, grinning wickedly at him.