Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Suika ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A week later.


You and Toshiro had kept in each others company, once you stayed over so late you accidentally ended up passed out on his couch. When you got back Makou was very worried.

“Shiro-kun?” You asked one day coming up to him, it was December and today it was snowing. “Yes Yuki-chan?” He asked back. “Umm, well today ‘tis your birthday righ’?” You asked hiding your hands behind your back “Yes.” He said. “Well I wanted ta say Happy Birthday Toshiro.” You grabbing him and pushing your lips against his. He was shocked at first, then his eyes fluttered close and he kissed back. You parted for air and gave him a gift wrapped in ice blue rapping. He smiled at you before opening it.

Later that night you were sitting on a roof by Rangiku with Makou Kai Yotsuba Keiko Aizen and Momo. “Ah! Hitsugaya-kun!” Momo said as Toshiro made it to the roof. “It’s Hitsugaya-Taichou, Hinamori. Hello Yuki-chan, Kai, Makou, Yotsuba, Aizen.” He said while standing next to you. “Hey Shiro-kun” You said smiling at him. “Hitsugaya-kun, you mean Aizen-Taichou.” Hinamori corrected Hitsugaya. “Then why don’t you call me ‘Hitsugaya-Taichou’.” Hitsugaya argued. “Hey calm down and watch the fire works.” Rangiku said waving a hand for them to stop. “Wow, winter fireworks.” Yotsuba sighed clutching her blanket closer around her. “I luv fire wor’s!” You said shaking your sleeves. “Oh, Yuki your big, dumb heads in the way!” Kai complained putting your head down. “Owie!” You yelped. “Shiro-kun! Kai hur’ me, make ‘er stop!” You tattled to your new boyfriend. “Yuki and Hitsugaya sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Makou” Makou sang out. “What!?’ Toshiro said shocked. “Huh? Hitsugaya-kun, you have a girl friend?” Momo asked. “Well, kinda, yeah.” He said avoiding her gaze. “You made a nice choice by choosing a fuku-taichou,” Aizen said. “But you still will protect her, right Hitsugaya-kun.” He finished smiling at Toshiro. “Of course, I will protect her with my life.” Toshiro declared. “Aw! Kawai!” Kai said hugging you and Hitsugaya. “Third seat Yotsusiba, release me.” Kai did as she was told and let Toshiro go, but still had a death grip onto you. “Kai, c’mon, ’snot like I’ll need ta be protected, I ain’ week.” You whispered to the unlistening Kai. “And there loves blossoms like sakura petals, the pink standing for there love and trust, the flowing wind guides along the never ending river of life.”

“Oh Kai, do stop yer poetry, I feel as if it sendz me to a world of depression.” You sighed as Kai let you go from her grip. “Psh, your one to talk Miss. I thought dogs laid eggs.” Kai said smiling. “You swore you’d never tell!” You screamed at her pointing your finger menacingly.

After Toshiro’s birthday, Gin Renji Hisagi, and Toshiro were hanging out at the 14th division more and more, Makou left you in charge as assistant captain and you had done the days worth of paper and decided to cuddle close to Toshiro on the couch and hold each other. Gin was busying himself with throwing petty comments at the two “Young Lovers” then said they were just short, that got him a bottle cap throne at him. “Hey, why don’t w play the drinking game, Makou’s not here to tell us ‘no sake in front of Yuki-chibi-nee.’” Kai said mocking her captain and long time friend. “Sure.” Yotsuba said from her spot, which was sitting in Renji’s lap. “Cool with us, right Hisa-kun?” Keiko said looking at Hisagi, “Yep, why not.” “I’m worried wha’ll happen if I drink.” You said waving your hand about. “I don’t drink.” Toshiro said sternly. “Aw, come on lil’ Taichou! Live a lil’.” Gin said shaking a fist in the air laughing. There was a long pause, every one’s gaze was on Hitsugaya, some curious, others comforting. “Fine.” Hitsugaya breathed out. “Yes!” Ichimaru said it as though he could kiss the little Taichou. “But just one!” Toshiro snapped. “Good enough for me.” Ichimaru shrugged. “Let the game commence!” Kai stated handing out bottles, and then she motioned every one to sit at a round table in the middle of the room. “Gin starts, then we go clock wise, O.K?” It didn’t sound like a question, more like; ‘This what I say we’ll do.’ “Sure.” You all agreed.

How You All Are Sitting:


“Ok, Drin’ if ya eva…Ooh! Disobeyed Yammamoto-Soutaichou!” Gin said Drinking after that. Kai drank, Hisagi and Renji. “Drink if you ever, drew on someone’s face in their sleep.” Kai said. You drank, Keiko, Gin, and Renji. “Byakuya deserved it!” He had said before drinking. “Hisagi, go.” Kai urged. “Drink if you ever thought Tousen-Taichou had X-ray vision.” He said then drank. Gin drank and so did Keiko and Kai. “Ok, drink if you ever…Ditched a meeting.” Keiko said. You drank. “Missed em’ all.” You said laughing. Toshiro drank. “I was sick.” He said defensively Gin drank. “I jus’ wanted ta.” Yotsuba spoke; “If you ever thought something bad was up with that Aizen dude, big sips!” She said laughing. You drank. And were the only one to do so. “Yuki, what’s so bad about Aizen-Taichou?” Keiko asked. “I jus’ don’ like ‘im much.” Was all you said, much? Ha! You didn’t feel comfortable around that glasses wearing bastard. “Drink if you had a make-out session!” Renji said excitedly drinking a sip. Gin, Kai, Keiko, Hisagi and Yotsuba all drank. “Wow, Yuki. You absolutely suck.” Renji said to you. “Yeah, and you swallow.” You said. “Not cool. Hitsugaya-Taichou, it’s your turn.” Renji said looking at him. “Drink if you ever finished your paper work” The boy shrugged and drank. You drank, and so did Renji. “Lazy son’s o’ bitches.” You had commented. “Ok, well since I ‘spose I’m one sip away. Drin’ if ya ticked of yer Taichou.” You said and drank. “All out.” You said holding the bottle upside down. “Ok, spin it and whoever it lands on gets to dare you to do something.” Kai said matter-of-factly. “Kay.” You said spinning it. It landed on Gin. “Kuso!” You yelled. “Hm, drin’ a ‘nother bottle, and since ya never made-out, make-out with the lil’ Taichou.” Gin said smiling. “Fine.” You said up to the challenge. “Gimme a ‘nother bottle.” You said hand out stretched. “Here you go Yuki.” You downed the bottle and hiccupped. “Whoa…, cool.” You laughed out. “I, thin’ she’s drunk…” Gin had said baffled. Just two bottles, when it took him at least ten or twelve. “Now make out with Hitsugaya-Taichou.” Kai said shakily, what is she going to do rape him; maybe this is why Makou said o alcohol. You looked at Toshiro who looked curious; you were giving him a chibi look, then crawled over to him and pressed your lips on his. “Awe! Young love, Gin get the camera!” Kai said pointing down the hall towards her room. Gin got it and came back while Kai snapped pictures, You were in your own world. When the kiss ended Toshiro was lying on top of you blushing as red as a tomato. “Sorry, I got ahead of myself.” Toshiro said apologetically. “Perfec’ly fine.” You sighed.

After you sobered up, it looked like it would rain to match the snow on the ground. You were wearing just your normal shihakushou, dancing in the cold weather rain. “Yuki-chan, how’s it going?” A voice said behind you. “Makou!” You said running to her and hugging her. “I missed ya! Where were ya?” You asked smiling up at your sister. “First, aren’t you cold, you’re going to get sick, and secondly I went to the Urahara Shouten.” She answered. “Fer a week, tha’ was long.” You said confused. “Well, me and Kisuke, decided me stay a little longer to heal from my fights with hollow.” She said laughing. “Now enough about me, you need to get in side, so you can warm up.” Makou said ruffling your hair. “Mkay!” “When you’re warm, come into the living room, Urahara told me some bad news, and you all need to hear it.” Makou said walking away.

You took a hot shower and warmed up by the fire, now wearing some pajamas, Makou started her explanation. “Rukia Kuchiki, was sent to the world of the living. When she encountered a boy with orange hair, while injured in battle, she gave him all her powers. And now she is going to come back to soul society and be executed.” Makou said seriously “What!?” Yotsuba said in outrage. “Why Rukia, why is giving some powers, that CAN return, away illegal?” “I agree, that’s not fair!” Keiko argued as well. “Rukia…” You sighed. Rukia had been their for you when you got hurt, had been there when you graduated, as well as Renji and Makou. “That is why, we will save Kuchiki Rukia!” Makou said standing up. “If your afraid of being executed yourself, leave my sight at once!” She said to the whole division. “Ok, I’ll stay!” You said standing by your sister. “Now either agree or disagree, if you go out, you go in honor, if you live, you’re a survivor. Win-win. So what have you got to loose!” Makou said again. The division cheered for their captain and said thing like; “Save Kuchiki-san.” “Well, I suppose they agree with you Makou.” Keiko screamed over the cheering. “Well, let’s work on a plan.” Yotsuba said smirking.

________________________

Yuki: Poor Rukia.

Makou: I’m sad, but she will live! Because I say so!

Kai: Yes!

Keiko: Whoohoo! Save Rukia!

Yotsuba: Ok, now let’s get as much help as possible!

All girls: *Whisper* *Whisper*