Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ Alternate Ending?! ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
2 days before the news of Rukia's execution

Keiko's POV
I was talking with Hisagi in his office and I noticed he was acting really strange. I touched his hand and said "Whats wrong?". He looked at me and said "I think something bad is going to happen. I can feel it". I hugged him and thought' This cant be good'. I said goodnight to him then went back to her division. Makou was at the table her head in her hands. The other 3 were on the couch there legs crossed arms folded with solemn looks on there faces. I looked at Makou and said "Whats wrong?". She looked at me for a brief second then said "Aizen is dead". I sat down next to Yuki. "How? Who would want to kill Aizen?". Yuki looked at me then Kai and said "Momo thinks it was Gin". Kai started to shake with rage and said "I dont believe it". Yuki grabbed her shoulder and said "Ok, we will stop talking about it". Kai nodded then she grabbed her sword and left to go out to get air. Makou looked at Yuki and said "Toshiro thinks Gin did it too doesn't he". Yuki nodded and looked at the floor and said "Yes. Altough not like he will talk to me right now, he is focused on Momo". Makou nodded and said "Give him time Yuki". I said "Hisagi told me he thought something bad was going to happen". "He was right" said Yuki getting up and to grab her sword. Makou looked at her and said "Where are you going?". "Im going to go find some answers". Makou nodded and Yuki left. Yotsuba and I started to talk about the details of Aizens body being discovered. Momo went crazy and tried to attack Gin but Izuru blocked her attacks and him and Momo started to fight. Luckily Rangiku and Toshiro came and stopped the fight before someone got killed. Toshiro stopped Izuru's final attack and Rangiku restrained Momo. Toshiro had to take them both to cells. "What I dont get though it why Momo thinks Gin did it". I nodded in agreement and said "Im going to take a nap". Yotsuba nodded and started to write down details of the facts she got from Makou.
Meanwhile
Yuki walked along the halls of Division 10 . She ran into Rangiku who was looking very stressed out and she said "Im sorry Yuki! Um, if your looking for Captain he is in his office. Maybe you can knock some sense into his head". Yuki nodded and walked to Toshiro's office. She knocked and heard "Enter". Yuki entered and saw Toshiro standing up looking out his window. He turned and saw Yuki so his expression softened. Yuki ran to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He sighed and embraced her. "Im sorry Yuki". Yuki looked at him with tears filling her eyes and she said "Momo is your bestfriend, you have no reason to be sorry". He nodded and said "I still think its Gin, but what I dont get is why Gin would have wanted to kill Aizen". Yuki looked at him and said "Im guessing all answers are going to be solved tommorrow, thats when everything is going to happen". Toshiro nodded and kissed her. Yuki hugged him again then left. She made her way back to her division and on her way she saw Kai on the hill her and Gin would sit . Yuki decided to leave her alone so Kai could cool off. 'Maybe Yotsuba should go talk to Renji' Yuki thought to herself. When she finally reached her divisionshe saw Yotsuba with her hair in a messy bun and a cup of strong caffeine next to her. Yotsuba looked at her and said "Hey". Yuki said "Hey, Yotsuba give me that, you go get fresh air". Yotsuba looked at her and said "I.....fine,". Yuki grabbed the papers and Yotsuba hugged her then went outside. She decided to take a stroll down he 3rd Division halls. Of course she bumped into Gin who said "So sorry Tsuba-chan, didn't see you there". Yotsuba nodded and said "Captain Ichimaru, please go talk to Kai" . Gin frowned and said "Whats wrong with Kai?". Yotsuba stopped and looked back at him and she said "Hmm, maybe you would know if you asked huh?". She walked back to her divsion and went to help Yuki with the details of the stuff she was investigating. Gin looked at the spot where she had been stabding and he said "I know exactly where Kai is too". He flashstepped a few feet behind her. She was sitting on that same hill that they always hung out. She sat up with her knees being pulled to her chest. She had a confused and sad look in her eyes. "Kai?" said Gin as he sat next to her. She looked at him and said "I know you didn't do it, I just wanna know why your the number 1 suspect". Gin sighed and said "Its complicated". "You wont tell me then? See, what your hiding from me is something bad, and your not going to tell me until its to late". Gin didn't say anything so Kai could feel wetness falling down her cheeks and she said "I feel like im going to lose you". Gin pulled her close and started to stroke her cheek. She started to sob and Gin held her tighter. Finally, after Kai could control her crying, Gin let her go and said "I didn't kill Aizen". Kai nodded and said "There's something else isn't there?". Gin didn't say anything so Kai said "Damn! Im right arent I?". Gin sighed and said "Unfortunately, you may find out in a couple days". Kai gave him a confused look but he just kissed her roughly and passionately. They continued to talk and kiss for the rest of the day an a little in the night. It was around 10'o clock when Gin said "Its getting late, you should get back before Makou sends a search party out". Kai nodded and said "If it means anything Gin, I trust you. I hope you dont give me any reason to think otherwise". Gin kissed her again for a few minutes then he embraced her. She said bye then she got back to the 14th Division where she saw Makou waiting up for her. "Were you with Gin?" asked Makou stacking papers. Kai nodded and Makou said "Did he do it?". Kai shook her head and said "No, but he is hiding something he wont tell me". Makou nodded and said "Kai, go to bed, it might help you think clearly". Kai nodded and went to bed. She put on some pajama's and braided her hair. She sighed knowing she wasn't going to sleep. She layed down on her bed and looked at the ceiling and said "What are you planning? What are you going to do?....Where are you going?". She sighed again and fell into a light doze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makou awoke to chaos.The ryoka had all ready fought there way through some other squad members and people have identified them. One had bright orange hair, another one was a quincy, and etc....It was Ichigo and his friends! Makou was in panic. She didn't know whether to tell Captain Yamamoto or keep it to herself. She remembered when the ryoka first invaded the Soul Society. There was an emergency Captains meeting and when she arrived she saw Gin in front of the other Captains. She took her spot standing next to Captain Ukitake when she noticed he wasn't there. She suddenly remembered that he was on sick leave again. She listened to what had happened. Apparently, Gin had attacked the Ryoka that had infiltrated the Soul Society gate. He fought them for a while then he let them live. Kenpachi had called Gin a bastard and told him that he could easily handle 5 ryoka. Then Kurotsuchi accused him of letting them go on purpose. Yamamoto stopped the arguement and said that Gin was wrong to act independently and let them go. Captain Aizen looked at Gin and said "Let me ask you a question". He never really got to ask the question because the alarm went off and it said "Ryoka are now entering Soul Society!". Makou saw Gin's smile widen and every Captain went outside. Yuki, Kai, Yotsuba, and Keiko were at my side in a flash. All of us watching the sky. Momo and Aizen were next to us and Aizen said "There is no way that the ryoka will infiltrate the soul Society shield". Momo nodded and said "I'll move them back". She made the squad members move back and they all watched as yellow orbs that resembled shooting stars went in alll differenet directions. Yamamoto told us all to be on alert and if we were to see a Ryoka we were to kill them or capture them. Kenpachi of course was the first to go look for some. Kurotsuchi followed after sometime. A whole night passed and the next morning people awoke to see Captain Aizen's body pinned to the wall of a building. Momo went crazy and went after the first person she thought it was. She lunged toward Gin only to be stopped by Izuru. Izuru and Momo fought and just as he went in to give the final blow Toshiro and Rangiku stopped him. They were both sent to a confinement cell until their emotions were settled. Makou sighed and said "Something is going to happen. I know it". It was around 9:00 at night now and all 5 of them had either gone to bed or sat in there rooms. Makou felt a surge of spiritual pressure but she knew it wasn't her duty to go see who it was. She went to bed her head hurting from all the thinking and worrying. Yuki, who was in her room reading one of her books felt the spiritual pressure and got out of her seat to remember that same feeling she got when Toshiro released his sword. Knowing that Toshiro was fighting didn't make her feel so good. She grabbed her sword opened her window and flashsteeped where she felt the most spiritual pressure. Kai, on the other hand, felt Gin's spiritual pressure so she just used the front door! She met up with Yuki and they stood far away from the fight but close enought to see what was going on. Toshiro had unleashed his sword and him and Gin were talking. "Why did you do that to Momo?" said Toshiro sprititual pressure leaking from him. Gin gave him a frown and said "Im sorry, im afraid I dont follow you". Toshiro yelled and said "I gave you a warning. I told you if you ever did any harm to Momo, I'D END YOU MYSELF!". "This will never do. If you insist on drawing your sword in a place like this then I have no choice then to stop you" said Gin clutching his sword glowing with his spiritual pressure. They fought for a bit but stoppped when Toshiro said "Your the one who forced me to do this Gin". Toshiro's eyes turned a light blue and his Bankai was released. "Rain over the frosted frozen sky, Hyourimaru!". Toshiro stabbed the air with his sword and blocks of Ice fell towards Gin. Gin dodged but Toshiro landed on a roof and stabbed the air again His Bankai dragon lunged at Gin. Gin stuck out his sword and cut through the ice. Gin went on the roof only to see Toshiro dodge and stick his sword on the side of Gin. "Its over Gin" said Toshiro panting. Gin looked at him and said "Pierce his flesh Shinsou". Toshiro dodge the sword that looked as though it came out of his side. "Are you sure you want to dodge it Captain Hitsugaya? If you dodge it she dies" said Gin smirking and looking at Momo. Toshiro watched in horror as the sword headed straight for Momo. "No" yelled Yuki flashstepping to grab Momo's limp body. Kai blocked Gin's attack only she wasn't the only one. Rangiku was next to her with her sword. "Yuki? Rangiku? Kai?" said Toshiro confused. "Im sorry Captain I was returning to my quarters as you ordered but I felt Hyourimaru's spiritual pressure and I thought you could use some help" said Rangiku. Yuki looked at Gin and said "Gin sheath your sword or your not only going to have him as you opponent but all 4 of us as well" . Yuki set Momo down and unsheathing her sword glowing red. Kai had her sword unsheathed but she was not looking angry. She gave Gin a look of pain and Gin looked back. Gin sheathed his sword and and began to walk away. Toshiro looked at him and said "Where are you going? Im not through with you yet!". Gin didn't look back but he said "If I were you I would check on your friends down there". Gin flashstepped away with Izuru right behind him. Toshiro jumped off the roof and ran to Yuki and Rangiku who were now seeing to Momo. He stopped before and looked at Kai. "Im sorry" he said then he went to see Yuki. He embraced her then he thanked her and Rangiku. Yuki looked at Kai who was still watching the spot where Gin flashstepped away. Yuki said goodbye to Toshiro and Rangiku then they left to go take Momo to the 4th Divsion hospital. Yuki walked to Kai and put her hand on her shoulder. Kai turned to her pain visible on her face. "I dont know what to do or think" said Kai closing her eyes cringing. Yuki hugged her and held her. They flashstepped back to the Division to see Makou awake waiting for them. She hugged them both then asked what happened. Yuki explained what had happened then Makou looked at Kai then Yuki and said "I know who the Ryoka are. So does Yotsuba but she wont admit she does until we ask her. They are the people we met in the Human world. Rukia gave Ichigo her powers to him and unfortuntely Rukia will be executed tommorrow because of that. I wouldn't doubt that Renji blames it on Ichigo. We must find a way to help the Ryoka but not get caught. Also, we have to stop the execution!" Kai and Yuki nodded and told the other 2. They of course werent sleeping either because of the spiritual pressure. Makou explained the situation to the 2 and after discussing the issue they all went to there rooms to try and get some sleep.

All 5 of them woke around 7:00. Each of them decided to look around each district. Yotsuba had just talked with Yachiru who told her that her and Kenpachi had Orihime at there district. Apparently Kenpachi fouhgt Ichigo and they tied so Kenpachi took a likeing to Ichigo so there going to help them too. Yachiru told her to meet up with her by the execution sight around 5:30 since the execution took place at 6:00. Yotsuba nodded then left. As she wandered the districts Yotsuba got lucky and saw Uruyu. She flashstepped behind him and grabbed him into the shadows. Uruyu recognised her so he didn't struggle. "Listen to me, I know where Orihime is. She is fine and she is with some of my friends here. Stay hidden until 5:30 and meet Orihime by the tower where the execution is being held". Uruyu nodded and went back inside one of the little berricks that werent used anymore. Yotsuba called Makou on the Soul Society phone and told her what she knew about Orihime and Uruyu. Makou sighed and said "Ok come back here". I will send someone else out because if I keep sending one person out it begins to look suspicious". Yotsuba said yes then she went back to the Division. Makou sent Keiko out and Keiko looked around the tower in which Rukia was being held until that evening. She searched around and she saw a guy with a green headwrap and a green and white outfit. They were making there way to where Rukia was. Keiko put herself in front of the entrance and the guy was holding 4th seat 4th Divsion member. "Hanataro?" said Keiko sighing and giving the young shinigami a confused look. "Oh hey Keiko, didn't think I'd see you here". Keiko sighed and said "Hanatoro what are you doing and who is this goon?". The guy glared at her and said "Im Ganju. Im here with Ichigo and them to help save his friend. Who are you?". Kai laughed at him and said "Im not an enemy, my name is Keiko Takashi. Me and my divsion also want Rukia free. Please do not do anything rash until the ceremony at 6:00. Stay hidden". Ganju and Hanatoro nodded then Keiko left. Keiko also reported to Makou then they all sat and waited. Around 5:20, Keiko,Kai, and Yotsuba left to go meet up with Yachiru while Yuki and Makou went to the execution ground. The 3 3rd seats waited until Yachiru showed up with Kenpachi and Orihime. She also brought their 3rd seat too. "Hey Yachiru" said Yotsuba as Yachiru jumped on her back. "Ok, Ichigo is already on his way to the execution grounds so all we have to do is wait" said Yachiru playing with Yotsuba's hair. Keiko and Kai nodded and Keiko said "Perfect". Kai sighed and said "Oh yes all perfect. What if the idiot doesn't get there on time or if he isn't strong enough to stop the piercing of the Soukyoku? What then?". Yotsuba sighed and said "Such the optimist". Yachiru giggled and said "Oh trust me, Ichigo can do it! If he is strong enough to tie with Kenny than he can do it!". Kai sighed and nodded. They all waited and listened until they could see the Soukyoku. They heard people gasping and You could almost see a figure in a black outfit standing in front of Rukia. The figure stopped the Soukyoku and grabbed Rukia. He threw her down hopefully to someone then left. The 3 3rd seats and everyone else ran to where they saw Ichigo's spiritual pressure. Kai flashstepped to see what was going on with Makou and Yuki. By the time they got there though Ichigo was done with what he was doing and on the ground near Byakuya and Renji. Yotsuba and Keiko watched in horror as Tousen, Gin, stood behind the man everyone thought was dead. Aizen smiled at them then proceeded with what he was saying. "I never actually expected it to be in you Rukia so thats why you were to be executed. The Soukyoku would pierce you and I could take the thing I wanted from you. His hand turned a color green and it looked like a dragon hand. He put his hand through her stomach and pulled out an item. He looked at it and said "I never expected it to be this small. I have what I need so I wont require you anymore. Gin kill her". Gin reached for his sword only to be stopped by Kai and Rangiku. "Sorry Captain Aizen, I've been caught". Tousen too was in a hold. Yoruichi and Soi-Fon had a hold on Aizen. Pretty much all Captains, Lieutenants, and 3rd seats showed up. "Its over Aizen" said Yoruichi. Aizen laughed and said "No its not, its just the beggining". A portal opened in the sky to reveal menos. 3 yellow lights shot down and lifted up Tousen, Gin, and Aizen. People tried to stop them but Yamamoto said that you would be killed by getting touched by the light. Hisagi looked up at his Captain and said "Why?". Tousen looked at Hisagi then his friend Komomura. "I follow the path that has less blood. Thats the path of justice". Kai watched as Gin got lifted in the air. "Why Gin" she screamed. Gin didn't say anything but he frowned at her until he couldn't see her anymore. Kai sank to the ground and fainted. Makou held her body in her arms and took all of them back to the Divsion after every injured person was treated. Yuki, Keiko, and Yotsuba went to check on the guys. Makou put Kai on the couch and put a cloth on her head. Kai woke up and looked around. "No" she said over and over until it turned to sobs. Makou held her and the other 3 came and held her. "Im ok, I just want to be left alone for a while" said Kai going outside. Toshiro, Renji, and Hisagi showed up. Toshiro looked at Yuki who was in the kitchen looking for ramen. "Forget this Im a cannibal" said Yuki as she nibbled on Toshiro's ear. Toshiro laughed and he let her until Makou cleared her throat. Hisagi was with Keiko in her room. Hisagi was in Keiko's tiny arms . Makou watched as all of them talked. Kai, who was on the hill where her and Gin always used to hang out, curled up and cried. She controlled herself only to say "This was the life I wanted but now im not so sure". After hours of crying she finally went back to her divsion. She didn't know that Gin was in the shadows crying right along with her sliently.

Through the next months things tried to get back to normal. Gin's position was taken by a new person. The 5 stayed strong and stuck together. Kai still loved Gin and no one talked about the incident in front of her. The last time someone did she felt so sick with grief she tried to fight Kenpachi only to be stopped by Makou.
Makou's,Yuki's, & Keiko's relationships were still going strong. Yotsuba is going to find her man soon! Yep!
Kai:Oh yeah people I made a yotsuba love story(cuz she's so afraid of commitment that she needs her own story to help her >.>)
Yotsuba: Go to hell Kai
Kai: I love you too Tsuba-chan
Yotsuba:*Throws shoe*
Kai: "dodge" Ahem, ANYWAY, that shall be coming out later! This is the end of The Legend of The 14th Division! See you later~!