Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The String ❯ Author Notes ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author Notes:
 
WARNING: Just a little OOC (actually a lot). I'm not really good at capturing character. I apologize to all the people who see the characters different than the way I have written about them here. I've only been writing fanfiction for a short amount of time and have yet to acquire the incredible ability of being able to recreate a character completely. This is also my first Bleach fanfiction so I haven't had any practice in using these characters in my writing. I am very sorry. Please don't hate me!!!
 
Ok I wrote this story a little differently than I have on my others. I looked at each chapter as a oneshot so I could think about each chapter individually and not as one continuous, flowing story. Everything follows the same story line, but the time flow may not be continuous. In one chapter it may be a Thursday and in the next, a Saturday. Then, two chapters may be written such that the events in those chapters happen simultaneously. I also wrote all the chapters out of order to help myself create the story line more efficiently. This is the first time I've ever written something like this. I hope it works…
 
Oh, and before you read the story, please keep in mind that I would like reviews. I accept ALL kinds. You could, for instance, tell me that I'm the worst writer who ever lived and anything I could possibly produce would be gladly shredded and flushed down the toilet so what am I doing wasting my time trying to write when I should be breaking all my pencils and than should proceed to crawl under a rock somewhere and die so I could never torture anyone with my indescribable mess of words that I dare to call a story ever again OR you could tell me it was the very bestest thing you ever read in your whole life and you're gonna put it on your favorites and tell all your friends about it and if I don't write more you'll hunt me down and kill me, to which I would reply that if you did that you'd never find out how the story ends and it would be a better idea to hunt me down, take me hostage and chain me to a chair nailed into the ground and tell me that if I didn't write more you'll eat an entire pumpkin pie and not even let me have a piece (trust me that's enough torture for me- I love pumpkin pie-). And WOW that was a long sentence!!!
 
ANYWAY, my point is (if you're still alive and/or awake to read this) REVIEW!!!!!
 
Ok, enough of my mindless babble… On with the story!
 
Oh, and keep in mind that if you don't review I'll get Nova to send you to a parallel universe!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -Meow! *hides under chair and quakes with fear*-- Oh come here punkin, I didn't mean to scare you…*Runs off too get frightened kitty from under armchair…*
 
(Lucy: I swear I just met her…)
 
 
Oh and about the whole `Lucy' thing, don't ask…
 
[I apologize for my annoying and sudden bouts of extreme randomness]