Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The White Invasion ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Arrancar Apocalypse Part 1
 
Hitsugaya attacked Yami, who blocked it with his new mechanical arm.
 
Hitsugaya- Nanda…………?
 
Yami- Hehehehe……..like it? It works better than my old one (lunges at Hitsugaya)
 
Rupi- Yami, don't go overboard. Huh?! (dodges Fuji Kujaku) What the?! Who are you?!
 
Yumichika- I am the most beautiful creature that God made!! Isn't life great!!
 
(Everyone sweatdrops)
 
Yumichika- But enough of this. Your time is up!!!! (lunges at Rupi, missing him)
 
Rupi- Unnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Fine, you wanna play? Shikai!! Here I come!!!
 
Yumichika( dodges) What the?! Ikkaku, help me!!!!!
 
Ikkaku ( dodges Ulquiorra) What kind of zanpakuto is this. This is different than that stone guy's!
 
Ulquiorra- Oh, you must mean Edorad. He was weak compared to us. We are the Espada!!!
 
Ikkaku- Espada?!
 
Hitsugaya- They're the 10 most powerful arrancar. Oh by the way, what happened to the guy who fought the ryoka. Rupi- Oh, you mean Grimmjow. I'm his replacement. (smiles)
 
Hitsugaya- Where'd he go?
 
Rupi- He went after….what'd you call him? The ryoka? (smiles wider)
 
Hitsugaya- Damn!!!! Matsumoto, find him!!
 
Matsumoto- Ok , taichou. (tries to leave, but Wanderweiss appears in her path) Nanda…..?
 
Wanderweiss- Your opponent is me!!
 
Matsumoto- I don't have time for this!!
 
Wanderweiss- Too late!!(smiles) You're dead!!!
 
Matsumoto- Oh well, it can't be helped!! Unare, Haineko!!