Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ What If You Were Pregnant? ❯ What If You Were Pregnant? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is my first Bleach story. The thought hit me while showering so I had to write it down. XD Sorry if it's an odd concept.

X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X

Disclaimer: For gods sakes people, we write fics for enjoyment, not cause we're trying to claim or steal the characters...

Author: Yuki-Kage - Sama

Story Title: What if you were Pregnant?

Rating: T

Warning(s): Talk; Thoughts abot Male Pregnacny

Pairing: IchixHichi

Summary: He knew he shouldn't of listened to the Hollow. Knew that it would keep him up for hours on end. But that still didn't deter him from stupidly listening. He was in for a long night.

X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X

Ichigo huffed, rolling over onto his side. It was late, or early morning if you prefer, and he just couldn't fall asleep. A consistent tapping resonated throughtout the otherwise silent room.

Tap-Tap-Tap

His eyes narrowed as he stared at the wall next to his bed before turning over and looking at the source of the noise. His hollow self was looking at him expectantly, tapping away on the desk with the small lamp that was there; dimly lighting the surrounding area. A small smirk only growing wider on the Hollows face as he noted how irritated Ichigo had become.

Tap-Tap-Tap-Thunk

It was moments longer before he swore he felt something snap in his mind that he lowly growled out, "What are you doing Hollow?"

Golden eyes seemed to lock onto the brunette ones of the other; seemed to almost smile at him.

"Jus' thinkin'."

"About what?" Ichigo had a feeling he shouldn't of asked in the first place, but then again, curiousity always got the best of him. And he couldn't fall asleep in the first place.

"About if ya was pregnant." The albino stated it as if it were the most natural thing in the world, so Ichigo had to double take on what was even said.

"What?!" He hissed out, not nearly loud enough to wake the rest of the household from their slumber, but loud enough for the other to hear. Not that he needed to, he already knew what Ichigo's reaction would be.

"What if ya were pregnant?" It was an odd thought --a very odd thought-- but Ichigo actually thought for a minute.

It wasn't possible right? There was no way he --a man-- could be pregnant, right? Right? Quickly he tried to shake the thoughts from his mind, giving a hard glare to the other before mumbling out that he should go to sleep. That some people had school in the morning and needed to rejuvinate and not have to worry about some Hollows' odd thoughts about the other being pregnant.

So when he rolled over his mind rushed on in full gear. Hours went by and the thought just wouldn't leave the redheads' mind. He knew he shouldn't have listened to the Hollow. Knew that it would keep him up for hours on end. But that still didn't deter him from stupidly listening. He was in for a long night.

X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X

So please tell me what you thought of it. It was very short but amusing, ne? And from what was written, do you think I kept Ichi and Shiro in character?

Off to work on my next one shot, Later.