Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Cracked Dance Floor ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"It's good we got out when we did." Hiead looks forward as Dailen continues to go on about a safe leave," She was manifesting. And you know if she manifests that will force Beighlaur to manifest. I don't even think the Zero Flower would be able to handle those two alone."

A voice down the hall speaks in disbelief,"What would I not be able to handle alone?" The Zero Flower stands down the hall.

Dailen stumbles and smiles at the head of the Les Fleur d'Eden."Nothing much...just Aulphene developments." Dailen steps to the side as Behrin comes up and hands the Zero Flower the report. "Seems that the cultures aren't ready to be harvested."

Hiead stands face to face with the Zero Flower. "Orta I ordered our leave. If you see anything wrong in the reports you know where to find me." Hiead walks away followed by Behrin and Dailen.

Orta closes his eyes mouthing,"It's not my job to decide whether these reports are tainted. Only the master has that right. Right...Karen." Orta clutches his zanpakutou.

At the end of the hall a man watches over this scene. "Hmph...just like his father...Keightsinger." The man walks away.

In the center of Seireitei, Seijou-tou Kyorin, Jean-Clarke arrives with Avril on his arm. "This place is outdated Avril." He couldn't explain why this place gave him a sad overcast. His chest ached the further he went into Seijou-tou Kyorin.

Avril holds tighter,"You ok babe? Your body just shivered." Jean-Clarke smiles and nods signaling he is ok.

"Remember Avr-chan it takes some time for people to get used to the large reikas in this area." Avril spins around and glomps Raito to the ground. "RAITO-NEE-CHAN!!!!!!!!"

Jean-Clarke breathes heavily and replies," The reikas aren't that strong madam. This are has so much sorrow surrounding it. It's crushing me."

Raito rolls on top of Avril and jumps up to Jean-Clarke,"Sorrow...why do you say that?"

He frowns,"Someone was left alone here. I don't know who they are but she doesn't cry over me anymore. I see your men still haven't found my Kuroi Rabo yet. Tsk tsk tsk Chiyuki. I would expect more of you then not to close off your old prison." Jean-Clarke covers his mouth not knowing what just came out.

Raito giggles and pinches his cheek," That's because Kuroi Rabo houses many of the undesireables. Like Zwei." Avril is puzzled on what these two are talking about and wondering who Chiyuki was.

Jean couldn't understand but Raito's presence both angered him and made his stomach fill like a thousand butterflies flew in unison. "Well to introduce myself; I am Prime Minister Akusei Raito." Jean-Clarke bows to her sporting a beat red face from his intense blushing.

"Avril, you may go. Isane is waiting for your report. Oh and tell her she isn't getting this one, and Ichigo decided to go in as Division 11 Vice Captain under Isshin. Tough luck." Raito sticks her tongue out at Avril as she pushes Jean-Clarke towards the Seijou-tou Shotin Prime Minister Office.

"Isane has told me alot about your work under Avril. AND Avril has told me alot about your work UNDER her." Raito winks and raises her pinky. Jean-Clarke simply slumps down and continues to listen to this odd assault. "But your statistics of kills is outrageous. Your stats are equal to some of the veteran shinigami. You are almost as good as Kikyou-sama."

The two finally reach Seijou-tou Kyorin; Raito opens the door and tons of files can be seen falling out of the door. "Hehe sorry. I have a bit of paperwork to attend to after this." They crawl over the mountains of paper and finally settle at what one hopes is a desk and some chairs. "Soooo...I am to assign you to a division."

She sits at the edge of the desk in front of Jean-Clarke. "Well two combat divisions want you but also the supplies and aid division wants you." She leans forward and looks into his eyes. "Unohana would love to have you with her. I am pretty sure you can handle it."

Raito crawls over the desk and grabs a file in the lowest drawer. Jean stares at this mature beauties assets and blushes so hard his nose bleeds. Raito just realizing what was going on giggled. "No looking at my booty there young man. I am married and only my hubby can gander at my bootiliciousness."

Jean smirks and laughs," THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD! HAHAHAHA!" Raito laughs to and slickly throws Jean's assignment on his lap in the midst of all of the laughter.

He looks down and it says in bold lettering,"4th Division Lieutenant Jean-Clark De Bouef." Jean scratches his head. "Is Lieutenant a low position?"

Raito burst out laughing, "Far from it. You are second in command of that division." She pats him on the head and farther explains,"Being Lieutenant of that Division isn't really notice-able unless you yourself are that notice-able."

He nods and smiles," I guess I will be up for head of my division soon then."

In Seireitei 12th Division District, Avril and Tsubaki engage in some girl talk after Tsubaki turns in her report to Captain Keisuke. Avril giggles loudly bouncing up and down,"My boy..friend...is in Sei...reitei...My boy...friend is in Sei...reitei." Tsubaki grabs Avril's shoulders.

"Stop or I will be forced to kill you." Tsubaki just smiles, "Now just breath and talk." Avril squealed loudly.

"Okay...okay...okay...okay...Weeellll...My boyfriend, Jean-Clarke, who is soooooo hot is going to be in one of the divisions. But Raito-nee-chan said he isn't in the 5th Division. WHICH SUCKS COCK!"

Tsubaki mumbles,"...sorta like you do..." Avril raises her eyebrow. "Huh?"

Tsubaki shrugs,"Nothing."

Avril bounces in a circle around Tsubaki," I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH BAKI-KUN!"

Tsubaki mumbles again,"I am not a dude bitch."

Avril stops, "Now I heard that one Baki-kun." She pokes Tsubaki on the cheeks. "You need to find you a man. Ryoku Shige of the 11th Division so likes you."

Tsubaki brushes her off, "Not interested..." Avril thinks to herself,"What about one of the Twins...I mean seriously...Raito's sons are some hotties." Tsubaki restates like a broken record. "Not interested..."

Ken walks up, "You two look like a loving couple." Avril hisses at Ken. "AWAY EVIL EVIL MAN!" Ken hugs Avril, "C'mon babe some of your best days were with me...on your back." Avril pushes Ken off of her. "My boyfriend is here now. You try that around him and you'll be a part of the wall." She pats the wall.

Ken shrugs,"Some newbie shinigami...oh I am scared...I am 5,000 kills right now and..." Avril buts in,"Jean-Clarke is at 7,500 with 1,500 of them being Allancar. So shush."

Avril storms off. "You always get under her skin..." Ken smiles and kisses Tsubaki, "Well I only like your's against mine." She giggles. "Mom wants you and Aunty Saya to come over tonight. Don't be late and behave."

In the Cracked Kingdom, a meeting is being held with Les Fleur d'Eden and two Noir d'Fleur.

Noir d'Fleur #1 was a black haired male with thick beard, "In the interest of our goal I have decided that based on the reports The 4th Flower has given; pursuing Aulphene and Beighlaur isn't our immediate future. We only need them to open the door."

Noir d'Fleur #2 was a blonde woman with piercing blue eyes, "We must gather the artifacts left to man to find the door. We already have the keys. Hiead..."

Hiead stands up and Noir d'Fleur #2 spoke,"It was a perfect decision on leaving the battle grounds. I am sure that you realized this is but the beginning of your useage."

Hiead nods,"Madam we are also ready for our move on Hueco Mundo. Those who are still left of the Espada will be easily wiped away by the Red Trio."

Heela giggles and pats Winfor on the back,"You aren't the only person who thinks we are strong are you Winfor?" Heela proud is the head of the Red Trio and the carrier of Senbonzakura, Byakuya's former zanpakutou.

Noir d'Fleur #1 smiles at Noir d'Fleur #2, "We have taken Hell now we are going to take the world of the Hollows. The Cracked Kingdoms strength grows wildly day by day."

Noir d'Fleur #2 nods,"Yes my husband we are close to being ready to take the Living World and Rukongai."

Noir d'Fleur #1 moves the hair from his face,"Meeting is adjourned." The Noir d'Fleur stand and begin to leave as Les Fleur d'Eden sing their praise,"All hail Yamagi Yaiba...All hail Yamagi Munashii...All hail Yamagi Yaiba...All hail Yamagi Munashii."