Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Warped Dance Floor ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In an underground lab...

Akashi steps towards the door and begins to wipe his face. "Shit..." Yaiba smiles in the corner knowing that this would be his day. Freedom will come.

"Aren't we being a bit over dramatic boy?" Yaiba slivers his way out of the shadows and pats Akashi on the shoulder. "You have no choice. You lovely wife is in there. Sleeping...soundly...as beautiful as your young bride is...can you afford the burden which having Saya and I cause?" Yaiba begins to draw Munashii from her sheath, but Akashi stops him.

"Let me make my own decisions." Akashi looks Yaiba in the eyes. "You are my dog now heal or I'll punish you." Akashi swats away Yaiba's hand and returns Munashii to her previous position.

"Dog...is that how it is...Saya is your dog as well..." Yaiba leans against a nearby table and smirks. "So you get that bitch pregnant and forget what exactly got you here."

Akashi moves the hair from his face and stares angrily at Yaiba. "Yet...why do you still keep Chiyuki imprisoned here? Do you like for your wife to see your trophy day in and day out." Zwei jumps on the table next to Yaiba.

"Or..." Yaiba pets Zwei. "Are you afraid that if she releases Aulphene Dua now you'll be out of control as well."

Akashi spits at Yaiba. "Don't you dare fucking analyze me...cur. I can control the Duas but you can't get in though your head that these beings superior normal Hollows, Allancar, and Shinigami. They are close to God themselves."

Yaiba huffs, "Excuses...as usual. Let Saya and I leave you to be a father and a scientist who will never be a genius."

Akashi yells loudly at Yaiba, "SO YOU WANT TO LEAVE!!!" He quickly draws Munashii and stabs himself in the stomach. "Then have it your way..."

Jean-Clarke wakes up in a cold sweat. He looks around to find out he is still in the jails. "Yaiba...Saya..." He falls back on the ground and wipes the sweat off of himself.

"Hey Aka....Jean." Jean rolls his head to the side and smiles. Ken was sitting in the cell across from him. Ken looks at Jean with a puzzled face. "You know him don'tcha..."

"Who exactly is he?" Jean leans up and sits facing Ken.

"He is my old man...Yaiba."Ken shifted closer. "You kept cursing about him in your sleep. I thought it was a bit funny seeing he is my father and I haven't seen him in years, but I am not the one who is yelling at him in my sleep."

Jean shakes his head. "I don't know him. But ever since Mistress Kikyou gave me this sword I have been having dreams. Hell for that fact she is the one who told me my name."

Ken points at Yokonami. "It's called a Zanpakutou."

Jean tries to say it,"Jean Zac Cousteau?" Ken giggles.

"No dude say it with me...Zan" Jean repeats. "...paku..." Jean repeats again. "...tou."

Jean tries it at once, "Zanpakutou...Soul Reaper Blade?" Ken nods.

"Not to get off the subject, but you know Granny huh?" Ken falls back and stares at the ceiling.

"Who is granny?" Jean looks on it interest.

Ken gives Jean the thumbs up. "Niwa Kikyou...that's my grandmother. And your superior officer."

"Superior" Jean looks confused.

"Yep Commander-Captain of the 1st Division, and aunty...the woman who gave you a royal ass whooping is her lieutenant." Ken just lays there.

"That woman...the lieutenant one. She had a husband that looked like me?"

"More to the point you look like, act like, smell like, and fight like Uezama Akashi. Uezama Hanashi's husband and Niwa Kikyou's son."

Jean rubs his face. "This is too much to grasp at once."