Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ IDs Vicious ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
At Big Ben Belltower...
Yukio jumps high in the cornering air guitaring to his iRod mp3 Player as he looks up when and older gentlemen walks in the belltower above the London Streets. "Look at this shit. Pops supreme geezer most be coming up here to jump. Fucking humans."

A blade is held at Yukio's neck as the older gentlemen puts a cigarette in his mouth and speaks,"Rude one this boy is." The man lights the cigarette as Akashi slowly pushes the gentlemen's hand down.

"He is one of them good friend." Akashi smiles.

The man looks at Yukio. "This the ACE or the Senator?"

Akashi walks slowly towards the bell. "ACE..."

Yukio gathers himself. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!" He stomps his foot and flips off the man.

The man takes a drag of the cigarette and takes it out of his mouth. "I, my loud friend, am Michael H.S. Keightsinger III."

Yukio tilts his head, "Keightsinger...you ain't no german...you're a fucking Jap. Where off you gonna tell me that your name is Michael Keightsinger. You know you pops named you like Daisuke or some shit like that. What's your real name? No shitty psuedonyms."

Michael smiles,"Good skills he has Akashi. Badly worded but with some training I can see him reaching Ban Kai V2."

Akashi shrugs slightly,"I told you."

Michael looks at Yukio. "My name is Shunsei Haku. Wanna know a secret?" Haku waves the boy in. Yukio goes in. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A JAP AGAIN!!!" Haku punches Yukio on the top of the head.

Yukio falls down on the ground and Arashi peers out from behind a door. "Umm...Akashi-sensai...we found a..." Arashi sees Yukio sitting on the floor rubbing his head. "Brother...are you ok?"

"NO YOU STUPID FUCK! THAT GEEZER HIT ME!!!"

Arashi steps up and looks the man all over examining everything. "Well he is a Tier 4 Shinigami. Ban Kai Version 2 is 'Holy Rays of Sunlight'. By the scar over his eye he was in a battle long ago and got careless then very angry."

Haku points at Arashi. "I like this one. He is a kidou specialist. Hell he just used Karen's speciality kidou." Haku looks Arashi in the eyes. "What that Eyes of the Tyrant 3: Foresight Agate?"

Arashi nods. "My mother taught it to me. She said that her mother would randomly do that to her father. Mom does it to my dad too. Hehe. But I am not afraid of you. You're pure now."

Arashi pulls Haku over to Yukio,"Yuki...this man...he is related to us. I think like a grand-uncle or something."

Haku's eyes jet up. "You used Eyes of the Tyrant 15: Intersight..."

Arashi giggles,"Thought you would have caught on Uncle Haku."

Haku pats Arashi on the head. "Yukio and Arashi. I am your Grandfather...Arashi you were right about one thing. I have shinigami abilities...but." An Ogre mask forms over Haku's face and his eyes glow deep red. "I am a Tier 6 Vizard."

Yukio and Arashi hold eachother and scream loudly as the bells of Big Ben ring midnight.

Akashi just stands in the corner and giggles as the boys continue screaming. As the last bell chimed in the night the air grew extremely cold. He turns his head and looks outside. "It's Here."

Everyone's cellphone ring with the same text message. "Hollow Sighted! London, United Kingdom (Big Ben -- Rayline III)."

Akashi crosses his arms and looks at Haku. "Well?" He gives Haku the right of way.

Haku shakes his head and walks up the stairs to the roof,"Akashi you own me for this..."

"I know but I don't see me rushing to pay you."

Haku reaches the roof. "London's lights look brilliant from here...can you see them?"

Voice from behind him speaks,"Don't talk as if you understand the importance of the place human." The voice begins to step closer to Haku,"I won't even bother telling you my name...you'll never be able to be the subordinate of the Les Fleur d'Eden anyways."

Haku smirks at what he just heard. "Only a subordinate...sad...you'll see the same fate as the previous subordinates of that fallen cult."

"Fallen..." The voice laughs out. "the Les Fleur d'Eden stands strong. We rule both Hell and Hueco Mundo now...so my dear friend..." The sound of blade begin unsheathed rings against the brisk air. "now we let the sunset on your final day."

The voice lunges at Haku and connections stabbing Haku through. "Impressive...your master is Spherion isn't it?" The voice grips the blade trying to pull it out. "Did Spherion ever tell you about his master...Keightsinger...the allancar with Ogre mask?"

Haku grabs the blade as it's sliding out of him and turns to a young allancar boy wearing the aforementioned ogre mask. "I am not only one of the three founding members of the Les Fleur d'Eden...I am the Zero Flower...Keightsinger."

Haku let's go of the blade and it flies out of him as the Allancar boy sits there in terror. "The Zero Flower is stronger than you. Orta will never be beaten by the likes of you."

"Even if there is a new Zero Flower." Haku slash at the boy and looks as if to have never hit him. "Your chances of leaving here alive just went to 0%."

The allancar gets up and begins to run away jumping off the edge and smiling back at Haku as his vision begins to fall fast he sees his body next to him. Looking up he realized that his head has seperated from his body and now he is dying.

His vision blurs with his last sight being that of his executioner staring down at him.