Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ A Night At The Opera ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
At Canterbury Cathedral...

Sitting atop the rafters, The Trieze Fleur (13 Flower) holds out his hand looking at the text message he just received. "Mission...Complete..." He says and stands up. "Now to return to the Cracked Kingdom..."

The doors of the holy sanctuary opens and catches his attention.

"Mom this place is beautiful." Tsubaki walks inside and looks around seeing the statues of gold and the high ceilings.

Hanashi smiles lightly,"With no sightings of hollows yet this mission should be cake." She walks up to the alter and sits on the edge of it.

Avril walks in slowly behind the two ladies. "Well this place hasn't changed in years."

Tsubaki looks at Avril slightly confused. "What do you mean by that?"

Avril waves it off a bit and adds,"My father was one of the people who built this Cathedral for the church." She sits on a bench and grabs a bible. "The is also where I met Akashi."

Hanashi watches Avril's face light up thinking to herself, "She kinda looks like me. But her complexion is much farer. She is younger than me. Hmm. Akashi has been on this search for the perfect woman. Someone like Chiyuki to give his life meaning...I can't offer that to him."

She smiles in a sense more of defeat then happiness,"Avril...Akashi...live together happily." Jarred from her thoughts, Hanashi's eyes dart to Tsubaki who is screaming loudly and hunched over. "Baby what's wrong?!"

Concerned for her daughter Hanashi jumps off the alter and begins to run to Tsubaki.

Tsubaki screams grow louder and more feral. Hanashi stands over top of Tsubaki. Avril leans down to hold Tsubaki but is pushed fall back by a reika flow that carries the strongest intent to kill seen by any Shinigami before.

The 13th Flower watches from above in amusement. "She's here huh?" He leans forward and glides to the ground landing softly behind Hanashi.

Hanashi turns around slowly to see an Allancar. "Bon soir..." Hanashi draws her zanpakutou and steps back.

"Who are you?" She slightly looks back at Tsubaki whose Reika has begun to omit a black aura. Hanashi feels an arm around her waist turning her head back around. "Aaahhh!!!"

The 13th Flower looks her dead in the eyes and smiles,"It's been a long time Madame Uezama..."

Hanashi has no recollection of this man before her yet he remembers her,"Oh Madame Uezama has it been that long?" The man bites her neck softly and she moans without thinking about it.

Breaking out of her state she pushes the man off. "WHO ARE YOU!?!"

He opens his jacket dropping it to the floor and steps closer to Hanashi. She steps back more and grips her zanpakutou tightly.

"It's me Madame Uezama..." She sees a wooden bokken at his waist. "Spherion..."

Tsubaki struggles to her feet and holds Hanashi's shoulder,"ARRRRRGGGHHHHH...Mom...MoM...MOMMMMM MOOOOOOVEEE." The Cathedral shakes under just the force of Tsubaki's words. "hE'S....He'S....HE IS MINE!"

She runs past Hanashi and punches at Spherion only to be met with a blow to the back of the head by his Bokken.Spherion stands there in position next to Tsubaki, whom grabs his arm and throws him to the ground causing the benches and the marble floor to crack.

Avril runs to Hanashi and tackles her to the ground behind a bench as the piercing gust of wind slices off the tops of the wooden seating. "Madame Hanashi...Ken told me about this. He calls it Stage 1 Aulphene."

Hanashi was surprised. "You know about Aulphene." Avril nods.

"Tsubaki can go Stage 4 but she loses herself completely. That's called Aulphene Deux."

Hanashi thinks to herself,"Tsubaki has hidden all of this from me...she must be ashamed." Suddenly Avril pulls Hanashi to the other side as something shoots past there previous position.

They both look around see what happened. At the origin of destructive force stands Tsubaki leaning over with large black wings coming from her back. At the other end of the Cathedral is Spherion planted into a wall.

Spherion breaks out of the wall and begins to walk across the path of destruction. "So you aren't playing Aulphene."

Spherion holds his Bokken firmly and pulls out of blade. "Let's play...Ketseuki (Formerly Katen Ky?kotsu Shunsui's Zanpakutou)..."


Chapter 16 Special Feature


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Women of Seireitei


~Avril Balai~
Fanboys of the Series on Media Miner fan asked for this girl and now they get a good shot. Say hello to Avril Balai. Avril is a French Woman who happened to get caught up with our favorite weirdo, Akashi Uezama. Currently to make it all interesting Avril is pregnant with Akashi's Second Child.

SECRET: Akashi wants his child to be a son so he can name him Aoshi.

~????~
Rumor to be the Duex Fleur d'Eden. This women has only been seen in the cracked kingdom. She has to be really strong to be one of the top three Fleurs.

SECRET: Yet To Be Seen But First Allancar To Reach Ban Kai.

~Uezama Tsubaki~
This girl is by far the most intelligent and mean female ever. Yet she is nice to only four people. Her Mother, Her Cousin/Lover, Her Grandmother, and Her Aunt. She is Akashi's Daughter. So I guess you can say her personality is very Like Father, Like Daughter.

SECRET: She is the current shell for Aulphene. Also she is in love with her Cousin Uezama Ken. Yeah weird.