Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Rush Hour ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A loud clash rips at the ceiling of the Canterbury Cathedral. Hanashi jumps to the side falling rolling towards the wall. "She is so ungodly." Hanashi looks up at her daughter.

Tsubaki glares directly into Spherion's eye. "How hollow have you become?" Spherion pushes her back and speed forward shooting out a whip of blood from his finger tips.

The whip slashes through pillars on the way to it's target. As they connect Tsubaki grabs the end of Spherion whip tugging him towards her.

Hanashi stands back back covers her eyes from the bright glaring impact of Tsubaki strike to Spherion.

"Urggghhhh..." Spherion stares into her eyes past the fist planted in his jaw. "Bitch..." He kicks off of her as slides back in the air. "You want to play Aulphene...I have nothing but time."

Standing up he holds his hand out to her and smiles in a vicious yet sickly glad way. "I'll show you the power of a true dark being....Ketseuki make your blood boil..."

Spherion's hand covers with blood as he smears it under his right eye. "I should have told you...I am no push over..." He turns his head and looks away. "Hanashi...you will see the horrors that HE kept from you today."

Spherion turns his head back to Tsubaki as the blood spreads and hardens on his face.

50 Year Ago...

"Getting the Sousaki was easier that I thought. But it's resisting me with all of it's might." Spherion looks at Keightsinger.

"That blade doesn't belong to you." Keightsinger says as they begin to walk along the streets of Marseilles, France. "There is no rightful owner of that blade."

Spherion grows enraged with Keightsinger's reply. "You never support my decisions."

Keightsinger replies. "Because they are always against the will of the master...you're selfish and childish. That's it why Hiragashi does not respond to you. It is because you are not able to realize that you have never passed sqaure one."

Spherion draws the Sousaki and stands ready to attack. "ENOUGH YOU FOUL ADJUCHA!!! ENOUGH OF THIS BULL SHIT YOU PLACE ON ME!!!"

As Spherion begins to run toward Keightsinger a warmth hits him and he slash at nothing only to find Keightsinger standing behind him with Karen sunk deep into his stomach. He coughs up blood as Keightsinger with draws the blade from Spherion's body.

"You will some day be strong...but know there will always be those stronger then you. I am proud of your ability to not feel you will fall to anyones will...but you must first learn that you are prey...to those who are stronger than you."

Spherion falls to the ground with blurry vision watches Keightsinger slowly walking away as snow falls on the ground.

Tsubaki begins to charge up with Reika. Spherion looks deeply at her. The body over hsi body hardens into a crimson red armor dipping with blood. "If I am to be your prey this night Aulphene then let this dance between Prey and Predator begin."

Tsubaki and Spherion speed at eachother and clash in midair. A black and red vortex appears in the center of the clash.

"You two infuriate me..."

Avril peeks out from behind a pillar to see a figure floating between Tsubaki and Spherion. "Who is that..."

Spherion looks up and glares. "Tvan..."

This black haired Allancar pushes both of them back. "Spherion...head back to the cracked kingdom. We need not have anymore mindless bloodshed." Spherion's crimson armor falls off and formers into Ketseuki.

"Yes Tvan..."

Tvan lands in front of Hanashi. "Please take Aulphene home. We are not ready for her powers yet. They are not refined enough."

Hanashi looks insulted, "You'll never take my daughter."

Tvan waves her finger. "What you don't understand is we already have her. You just a caretaker until Uncle Yaiba and Aunty Munashii want her to come for a visit."

Hanashi blinks in confusion,"Munashii is died and surely not Ken's mother." For a split second in Hanashi's head she put Munashii and Ken side by side to realize she was absolutely wrong.

Tvan simply giggles then turns around and waves goodbye to Tsubaki."Maybe you should ask your husband about this. He knows more then you allow yourself to think."

She begins to walk off and signals for Spherion to follow her. "Goodbye Ladies."

The two allancar disappear with Spherion speaking,"Til we meet again...Aulphene."

Tsubaki slowly descends from the sky and falls to the ground. Both Hanashi and Avril run to her side. Hanashi holds her daughter tightly. "Tvan...who is this Tvan..."

"I have heard of this one. Azure Lilac...Deux Fleur d' Eden Tvan...She could have killed us all in seconds. But I guess she was on a non-hostile mission." Avril looks off into the distance.

"It's all borrowed time with them..." Avril adds.