Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Sermon of the Damned RMX ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ritsuka sits on the ground holding a beaten Ken looking into the distance as Akashi and company step out of a portal.

Haku sits forward and looks down at Ritsuka who's face paints a great tale of horrors then one could ever imagine. "Shinigami what is the problem?" Haku steps closer followed by his grandsons.

Arashi sits next to his father and shakes him gently. "Dad what's wrong?" Ritsuka holds tightly onto Ken and jerks a bit when Arashi touched him. His eyes well up and he grabs Arashi tightly weeping.

Saya sits in the tree above them all. "He saw the 'Sermon of the Damned' for the first time. But..." She drops from the tree and walks towards Haku. "This one was completely different then both the Prayer of the Damned or the Original Sermon of the Damned."

Adjusting the zanpakutou on her back a bit she just tears up a bit,"This was the Apocalypso Reading...he called forth the 73 legions of Solomon."

Haku runs and grabs Saya's shoulders. "There is no way the he could have had the Reika to support that. He has to be dead now."

She simply shuck her head no,"He had more than enough Reika...he became Beighlaur Dua..." Saya looks past Haku at Akashi who gazed deeply in the distance just as Ritsuka and the boys are.

"For this level of destruction only Beighlaur Dua or Aulphene Dua can handle the requirements needed but I can only imagine what Ritsuka and you saw." A portal opens behind Akashi as Hanashi and Avril come out carrying Tsubaki and they both pause and stare into the distance as horror grips them.

Akashi steps over and wipes the tears slowly forming on Avril's face away. "It's only...one vilage...but he is down for awhile..." He leans in and kisses Avril. "The Lord Shevat has heard the Sermon of the Damned and judged them all as impure."

Behind everyone lays a crater where the village of Salibury used to be. Only charred remains of humans, hollows, and demons exist now.

At the Cracked Kingdom...

Tvan walk silently down the hall followed closely by Spherion. "You know that we got the relics from Salibury, London, and Canterbury at a relatively high price." Spherion grabs Tvan on the shoulder as spins around having him pin her against the wall.

"Shinji why do we have to stay here amongst all of this?" Tvan moves the hair from Spherion's face exposing his mask to her.

He leans and gently nibbles on her neck. "We are only in servitude until the ascension." She tilts her head slightly back groaning from the pleasure being administered by her allancar lover.

"We should leave as soon as we can...Master Yaiba and Mistress Munashii's care don't concern us. The chamber of the Shimmering Blossoms tell the tale to come."

Spherion pushes himself off of Tvan as she speaks blasphemy sweetly to come. "Woman, I would die for Master Yaiba." His tone angrily paints the vividness of loyality to the Fleur d'Eden. "Master Yaiba watches idly knowing that we are all quickly approaching the time when the door will be opened."

Tvan lunges into Spherion's arms and presses closely to him. "You were to be the Zero Flower...why is the weak Shigure in your position?"

He gently runs his fingers through her hair and consoles her by giving her the answer. "Master Keightsinger saw that in order for me to truly ascend to greatness I most first watch the mistakes of others and myself...that is why he choose Orta, his own son, to be the leader of the Fleur d'Eden."

She lays her head on his chest. "You are to become an allancar of greater strength than any of us...because..." She tears up hiding her face in his chest. "Because...you are Master Akashi true Masterpiece."

Spherion softly holds Tvan's face in and kisses her. "Does it seem odd that I have inherited the soul of the father?" Continuing his explanation, Spherion wipes away her tears. "I am sure in due time my plans will warp this existence in ways noone will imagine..."

Valsing and Talkaan stand at the corner watching their Master Spherion plot against the Noir d'Fleur.

"Master Spherion...other should we be more formal sir?" Valsing speaks up and drops to her knee.

"Formality...shall I be given such accolades in this setting?"

"Be it as it may sir...your power started this chain." Talkaan folds his arms and leans against the wall. "Now that you have completely awoken...Shinji's mind is no longer split...I have to admit. You are a bit more psychotic then both Akashi and Yaiba combined. I guess that's why you get my loyality."

Valsing looks down and simply bows to Spherion. "It was Shinji's choice to carry the soul of him. I guess he was more willing to have is body become greater than anything...even so far as to hand his body to the devil himself. Right... Prime Minister Uezama Tohji..."

Spherion simply holds Tvan and smiles evilly. "Formality is more than justified in this case." Tvan looks out at the two subordinates then to Spherion.

"I will follow you into the pits of hell...Lord Tohji..."