Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Master of Puppets ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Greed..." Yaiba looks out at the landscape of Hell with a devilish smile. "Greed is the turning point in all of the great epics."

Orta kneels behind Yaiba. "It's not that greed is a factor of this epic, but ambition. Ambition is a great tool for destruction then even the wraith of Shevat."

"True my wish young friend. We are honored to have a situation where we can write the history that God herself can't even touch." Yaiba steps forward drawing his Zanpakutou to the bloody rivers of Hell. "Make it so that we can write this his with their blood, Hollenfeuer."

"Blood isn't enough to satisfy my hunger." Black demoniacally winged spirit warps into view next to him.

"Glad you could join us Hollenfeuer." Yaiba sheathes his zanpakutou. "Maybe you could take some time to watch over my kingdom and I will do more then feed you the blood I desire you eat."

Orta stands up and walks beside his two companions. "We have a human here. She is utterly delicious. Even you would sell what left of your soul you have to taste this one."

Hollenfeuer unsheathes his zanpakutou form from Yaiba's sheath. "We will talk conditions after I feed boy. For now...Orta lead me to my prizes." The demonious figure drags the blade against the ground as Orta follows. "Tonight shall the screams of ecstasy spread to even the deepest depth of Hell."

Yaiba looks over his shoulder watching the two fiends leave. "He reminds me alot of you..." He turns and looks back out at the landscape of hell. "So...you have finally fully awaken and come to take you place amongst the Kingdom of Hell. Father."

Tohji steps out of the shadow. "Foul son of mine you have simply acted on my deepest desire to destroy Shevat. But she is no Akashi...her power is infinite and shall only know fault to he whose Reika surpasses her's."

Tohji idles in place at ease. "Your reika is nowhere even near Akashi's and will never surpass my own." He walks towards Yaiba who has yet to move. "Stupid of you to remain unarmed when a predator is in your mist."

He throws the Holy Grail to Yaiba's feet. "Open the door to Eden...if you dare. While you entertain your death I shall have already raped your woman and killed all of your subordinates." Tohji smiles evilly.

"So you were there." Yaiba doesn't bother to move. "Obeying your master will make it easier for me not to dispose of you." The grail melts on the ground slowly forming into a rapier from the middle ages. "I knew something was off when I forcifully changed Spherion in an allancar. That defect was you father."

"Counter-measures as usual. But remember who taught Akashi that little trick." They smile at eachother. "Time to own up...Uezama Yaiba."