Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Female Chevalier ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter one

2 weeks earlier
“Diva-sama, are you there?” A female voice asked. “Come here daughter.” Diva responded. “What is wrong dearest?” “Diva-sama, I am lonely, why can I not see the world like my brothers?” “Because dearest daughter, I do not want my sister to take you away from me., and what have I told you about calling me Diva-sama Dearest” “I am sorry Mother.” The teenager replied. “It’s fine Kagome, My dearest child.” Diva cooed softly, stroking Kagome’s short raven black hair, and held Kagome’s smaller body to her own. “Please Mother, I wish to protect from those horrible people who want to hurt you.” Kagome requested softly. Diva’s nails pinched softly into Kagome’s flesh. Kagome winced. “Daughter, stop asking such silly questions. You’re making me think you only want to be with my sister more than me, am I right?” Diva said. “No, no Mother, that’s not it at all, I am simply bored.” Kagome sighed.”My daughter, how about you sing with me at my next performance, I’m sure Nathan can find a good enough roll for my dearest daughter.” Diva said. “That way you can spend time with me at the show, Nathan is always so boring at practice.” Diva said with a smile. “Yaaaaay!!!!” Kagome cheered, waving her arms in the air. “Thank you so much Mother, I promise I’ll do really good!” Kagome said happily. “I know you will, and we’ll get tons of attention.” Diva said smiling. “Yes!” Kagome cheered.
Present
Kai breathed in the sights and smells of New York City. He looked down at Saya and smiled brightly. “She returned the smile.” I’m glad we can take a break and hang out Saya.” Kai said. “Yeah, it is nice to get away from the stress.” Saya replied. They were walking past a theater, when they saw it.
2 weeks in the past
“Brother Nathan, Brother Nathan guess what, guess what!” Kagome called, bounding over to her big brother. Nathan watched as his precious little sister run to him, smiling all the way. “What is it my dearest sister?” Nathan asked. “Mother said I could be in her show, I’m so excited!” Kagome gushed. “What a wonderful idea, you do have a lovely voice.” Nathan said. “Thanks Nathan-aniki.” Kagome cheered and hugged her big brother. Only coming up to his chest because she was only 5 feet tall. “That means big brother, am I right?”Nathan asked. Kagome nodded then said, “C’mon Big brother Nathan, let’s go find Amshel-aniki.” Kagome said, taking her brother’s hand and started pulling him along, only to be jerked back when Nathan dug his heels into the ground and pulled her to him. “Brother Amshel is not here, he’s gone over to Washington D.C for some business.” Nathan said. Kagome pouted, but nodded in acceptance. “don’t be too bummed out, it’s about time for the opera rehearsal, come on Kagome dearest.” Nathan said with a smile. “Woohoo!” Kagome cheered, and ran off to find Diva.
Present.
Saya’s eyes widened, Her sister was going to perform at this theater in a few weeks time with another girl named Kagome Tenudan (there will be an explanation on why Kagome’s not a Higurashi). “Well I guess our day of relaxation is over.” Kai said jokingly, giving a small smile. Saya could only nod solemnly as she stared determinedly at the poster.

Hey it’s cry-in-the-rain here, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update next week. Please