Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Female Chevalier ❯ chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2

Kai pulled out his cell phone and called David. “Hey, it’s me Kai.” Kai said into the phone when David answered. “Hey, how’s your little break with Saya?” David asked. “We were about to go shopping, but we found something important. You’ll want to see this.” Kai answered. David nodded before answering into the phone again. “Right, where are you guys?” David asked. Kai looked around until he saw the two grey street signs. “We’re near the corner of 47 and 5th.” Kai said “We’ll be there soon, c’mon Lewis.” David said before hanging up.
Kai and Saya didn’t wait long, within 30 minutes David and Lewis arrived in a coal black car with back tinted windows. Saya and Kai stood as David and Lewis opened the door and stepped out of the vehicle walking toward them. “So what’s up Kai?” Lewis asked, munching on a doughnut. “Follow us and you’ll see for yourself.” Saya said. The four of them walked back to the theater entrance. “Damn.” Was all David could say. Suddenly, Mao leapt out of the car. “Hey what’s taking so long I thought we were just gonna pick up Saya and Kai?” Mao said impatiently. “Something came up.” Kai said. “Oh, hey Saya-Chan hey Kai.Whatcha lookin’ at?” Mao asked. Not seeing Diva in her usual blue sailor fuku, her arm around a woman with short boyish hair (Like Souta’s) that was black, the woman was in a green sailor fuku and her arm was also around Diva’s waist. Mao peeked around Kai and saw the poster. Completely ignoring Diva, she cried with stars in her eyes, “AHHHHH!! It’s Kagome Tenudan, she’s so kawaii!!” “Who’s Kagome Tenudan?” Saya asked, studying the petite girl on the poster. She looked even smaller than Diva and herself. “Saya-chan, you’ve never heard of Kagome-san?” Mao asked, appalled. “I’m afraid not,” Saya said, shaking her head. “But if she’s going to be on stage with Diva, she might be in trouble, Diva doesn’t usually perform with other people.”
“Well, I can tell you everything you want to know about Kagome-san, I’m her biggest fan.” Mao boasted. “Well tell us then Mao.” Kai said, leaning against the theater’s old brick wall. “Right, well Kagome Tenudan appeared out of no where, doing an opening act for Hiroshi Jiroshima two years ago. Her fame exploded all over the world, it was amazing. She’s sixteen years old right now and is the best rock star to ever live!!” Mao gushed. “Isn’t she a little small to be rock star?” Kai asked teasingly, getting a closer to the poster in order to get a better look. Kai was glad that Mao was here to relieve the stress from Saya, whom was smiling. “No way, even if she is, her fans love her that way! Kawaii and innocent on the outside, tortured angry and evil on the inside!” Mao gushed once again. “Yeah, well we gonna have to find out why a rock star is singing opera.” Lewis said staring longingly at his last bite of doughnut. “Kagome-san said she wanted to experience new music genres.” Mao said matter-o-factly. “Mao, how exactly do you know that?” David asked. “MTV, duh.”Mao said. “Well I guess all we can do is wait for the show.” Kai said smirking. Saya nodded.