Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Female Chevalier ❯ chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3
4 weeks later
Saya stared at her reflection of herself in the full length mirror intently, smoothing out her regular long burgundy leather overcoat. She handed her sword to Haji, who put it in his cello case. “Are you ready Saya?” Haji asked even though he knew the answer. Saya turned to Haji and nodded. Haji nodded as well and said, “I’ll meet you at the theater.” “Right.” Saya replied. With that, Haji left out the fire escape. Saya left the room and went to go meet Kai, Mao, David and Lewis out in the living room. Kai was sitting on the couch next to Mao. Mao was currently excitedly clutching a CD case, still wrapped in its plastic. The cover of the case was of Kagome Tenudan in a criss cross position flipping the bird with both hands which were up near her face, her elbows were propped up on her knees and she was slouching. Kagome was wearing a tight black T-shirt that had bleeding pink dead bunny head on it, she also wore deep blue jeans with tears in them. She was sitting on a big black stage and behind her Instruments such as various guitars and a drum set lay damaged. In big cream colored letters it said ‘FUCK YOU WORLD’. “Mao, open up the damn CD already.” Kai said impatiently. “Okay, okay, but we have to wait for Saya.” Mao said. “I’m here, what are you waiting for?” Saya asked. “I wanted to share the best music to ever be created with you guys! This is Kagome-san’s new album.” Mao said excitedly as she popped the CD into the stereo system. All that could be heard was a soft angelic voice singing with the soft chords of an electric guitar. As the guitar got louder, so did she. Her voice was pleasantly husky in the loudest parts of the song. Mao Kai and Saya continued to listen to the whole album, all the while sitting on the couch together. “Th-that was amazing.” Kai said astounded. Mao popped the CD into its case and put it into her purse. “Hey, when you guys save Kagome-san, can you bring her back here so I can get this signed?” Mao asked excitedly. Kai nodded while Saya just had a small soft smile. David’s cell phone went off. He said a simple “okay” then hung up. “Julia’s given the signal to head out to the opera, it’s almost over.” David informed. Julia had been under cover at the opera as an audience member in order to inform the team when to come and attack. “Right.” Kai and Saya said as they stood from the couch and walked toward the door. Don’t forget to bring back Kagome-san!” Mao called out after them as they left for the car.
At the opera
Diva and Kagome held out a high note until the curtain closed in front of them as the show came to an end. The audience applauded. The curtain opened again and Diva and Kagome ran up to the front of the stage holding hands and waving to the crowd. As the few last people trickled out of the theater, Diva spotted Saya, Haji and the rest of their group standing in the aisle. Diva was sitting on the edge of the stage, her legs swinging back and forth. They all stared at Diva intently. “That was so much fun Diva-sama!” Kagome said happily as she came from back stage. She was dressed in loose dark blue jeans that hung off her hips in an attractive way. She wore a tight black tank top with a evilly smirking black cat head that was saying ‘Jackass’ in big silver letters. “Look Kagome-chan, my sister is here” Diva said playfully. Kagome’s eyes hardened ever so slightly. “Kagome-san, come here, you may be in danger” Kai said stepping forward and offering a hand for Kagome to grab. “Uh-uh.” Kagome said playfully, shaking her head. “Diva-sama is my bestest buddy!” Kagome laughed. They all looked at her as if she were crazy as she hugged Diva tightly. “Miss Tenudan, you must get away from Diva, she’s dangertous.” Saya said. “How mean dearest sister. I would never hurt my dearest daughter.” Diva purred. Everyone’s eyes widened, and Kai lowered his hand and drew his gun. “Diva-sama what is that?” Kagome asked suddenly appearing inches away from the Kai’s gun. Diva didn’t get to answer as a gunshot rang through the theater. Kagome fell to the ground, blood ran from her forehead where the bullet penetrated her skull. Her eyes dull and blankly staring forward. “How mean.” Diva pouted. “Owie.” A voice said softly. Kagome stood and poked her finger around in her wound, looking for the bullet. “Found it!” Kagome said happily as she pulled the bullet from her head, it instantly healed. “That wasn’t very nice mister.”Kagome said as she pouted and appeared next to Diva. “That Kagome-chan was a gun. It’s a toy that humans use.” Diva responded to her earlier question. “Oh, okay, I want one!”Kagome said happily. Kai suddenly found his gun out of his hands and into Kagome’s. He looked at Kagome, startled as she held the gun pointed to him. “Bang!” Kagome yelled happily. She giggled as Kai flinched and close his eyes. “Haji,” Saya said simply. Haji threw Saya her sword. She ran toward Diva yelling a battle cry. Diva sat smirking still swinging her legs back and forth. Saya suddenly felt a horrible pain in her head as she flew across the theater smashing into the adjacent wall. Kai David and Lewis’ eyes widened in shock, That Kagome girl had just head butted Saya, and no one even saw her move, not even a blur. She just appeared.
“Don’t attack my mother again Auntie Saya.” Kagome said seriously standing next to Diva, her arms crossed over her chest. But Saya charged at Diva again only to be kicked in the stomach. Kagome landing on top of Saya, straddling her and continuously punching Saya in her face. Haji quickly rushed out of his battle with Nathan to aide Saya only to be blocked by Nathan.” Your fight is with me.” Nathan said in his chiropteran voice. Diva was long gone, probably taken away by Amshel. Kai Lewis and David felt helpless as they watch Saya and Haji get pounded by the two chevaliers, they just couldn’t get a clear shot at Nathan and Kagome already proved to be immune to bullets, their bullets just bounced off of Kagome’s back. Kai slowly crawled to his gun which lay right in front of the stage.
“Auntie Saya, please stop trying to hurt my mother,” Kagome said emotionlessly as she wrapped her small hands tightly around Saya’s neck. “I-I can never stop until I achieve gasp my g-goal of k-killing Diva.” Saya choked out determinedly, trying to get out of Kagome’s merciless grasp. “Then I’ll have to kill you.” Kagome said almost happily, she had an insane look in her wide eyes. “Mama, stop!” A voice called out. Kagome froze, her hands loosened around Saya’s neck as her eyes widened. “Shippo, go away I don’t have time to play with you today.” Kagome growled out. “You can’t kill that girl Mother!” Shippo shouted. Kai, David Lewis only watched, this new red haired man was obviously on their side. “I’ll kill anyone I want.” Kagome said in a playfully bratty way tightening her hold of Saya’s neck. “Mama this isn’t you, you’re a good woman.” Shippo said. “Maybe I don’t feel like being a good girl Shippo-kun, it’s too much hard work.” Kagome responded. Saya finally passed out. “Damn, I was having so much fun watching her squirm.” Kagome pouted. “M-mother. This isn’t you!” Shippo said almost pleading. “Yes it is.” Kagome said simply. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds. Finally, Shippo said, “Well, then your sick, getting pleasure from people’s pain, you’re as bad as Naraku. I am ashamed to be your son.” Shippo said angrily and disgusted. “You’re words hurt me so!” Kagome said mockingly hurt. “Saya!” Kai called out as he saw Saya lying motionlessly on the ground. He shot several times at Kagome only for her to dodge every one. “Damn.” Kai cursed under his breath. She suddenly had him on the ground which gave her the ability to choke him, in which she promptly did. “Hi Mister.” Kagome said smiling insanely. “Put him down Mother!” Shippo demanded. “But I want to play with him.” Kagome said referring to Kai as she licked his cheek. “Mother, stop, please.” Shippo begged.
Seeing Nathan was having a hard time with Haji, Kagome sped over and knocked Haji out. Nathan nodded his head in thanks. “Aniki, I have a question.” Kagome said as she prodded Haji with her foot. The others were checking on Kai and Saya, making sure to keep an eye on the two chevaliers. “What is it Kagome-chan?” Nathan asked with a smile as if nothing happened, his shirt was ripped apart in shreds. “Will Diva-sama be happy if we bring back Auntie Saya?” Kagome asked. “I believe so.” Nathan said with a smirk. As Kagome walked over to Saya Kai yelled out, “No don’t take her I’ll do anything, I’ll be your chevalier or something. I’ll do anything you want, just don’t take her” he pulled free of Lewis and knelt down before Kagome in a begging manner. “Hmmmm, okay” Kagome said brightly. “I’ll be just like other now.” She took Kai’s much larger frame to her own. “Can I have him Aniki?” Kagome asked, talking as if Kai were a pet. “We can always get Saya another time, Diva-sama will be very happy that you’re happy. Nathan said with a smile. “Kai, no!” David called out starting to run toward them, only to be kicked away by Nathan. “So Kai’s your name?” Kagome said, “Cool, well c’mon Kai-kun.” Kagome said. “Take care of her.” Were Kai’s last words as Nathan, Kagome and himself disappeared.
End of chapter three
Okay, I want you to vote for whom Kagome’s gonna be with choices are:
Kagome/Kai
Kagome/Solomon
Kagome/Haji
Kagome/Sesshomar u
HerHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHzzfgdghghfhgfhgfggggHH