Bondage Fairies Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uzumaki Naruto Ninja Chronciles: Fairy Odd Adventure ❯ Chapter 8

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Inside a cell in the MLA headquarters, Naruto looked at the ceiling as he was lying down in own of beds supplied. It was basic… wooden frame with leaves sawn together as a blanket. Beside him was Aya, who was asleep, using his coat as a pillow.
 
Naruto had to keep himself relatively alert. It's been almost a day since seeing the grotesque images of the basement of the mine, and when the MLA, in order of Gen, took them away relatively without any harm, and he feared for Aya's safety. But it's been a while… no male fairies dared entered their cell, except the nice young man who served them dinner a while ago.
 
He wondered what Kyuubi was planning. She told him to go along with the male fairies for a while, and see their intentions which is rather a smart, albeit, risky move in their part, because knowing how males and females considered each other, not to mention that Aya was the daughter of their males most hated enemy, he really was fearing for her safety.
 
Naruto, in Konoha, had the reputation (other than being a demon) as the “odd breaker”. This can easily be seen in some chapters of his self named chronicles which was painstakingly written, and also with accounts of various ninjas. At age 12, Naruto had been dead last for 3 years running, also a creator of useless (but rather effective) jutsus… no one expected anything from him.
 
When he was grouped with Team 7, a lot of people wished an accident to occur with Naruto, so that their hero, Uchiha Sasuke, would not have a rough time or even be accidentally killed because of the blonde's incompetence. Chuunin Exam preliminaries, he was stacked 20 to 1 odds when he fought against Kiba. Granted, the victory he received was merely caused by dumb luck, and releasing of suppressed gasses, but nevertheless, a victory was a victory.
 
Chuunin Exam, Finals, he was stacked 100 to 1 against his sempai, Neji, the number one rookie of the latter's year. Understandable, because unlike Kiba, Neji is quite a proficient shinobi, who would never waste opportunities, has better taijutsu, and has a bloodline ability. Not only that, but Neji has defeated a member of the main House, Hyuuga Hinata in the preliminaries, and is considered a genius for his age. As expected, the odds really worked against Naruto as he was beaten badly after putting up with surprising resistance. But in the end, Naruto turned odds to his favor by not giving up, knocking Neji out with one hard punch in the jaw after the latter dropped his guard.
 
You can say that Naruto's greatest weapon was his own perseverance. It was his way of ninja. His very own Nindo… And now, since he decided to be the Princess' protector, he had to suck it in and try not to fall asleep. Not that it's possible. No human can possibly keep awake the whole day. Hence most of the time, Naruto, much to annoyance of Kyuubi, settled to put a state of relaxation in his mind. Jiraiya taught him that technique… or more like it, meditation. It helped ninjas stay alert and awake for days if soldier pills weren't available. The only downside is that the Cage, where Kyuubi resides, keeps getting problems. Static TV, blinking lights, leaking faucets, toilets that don't flush, and when they do, it does at inappropriate moments… or at inappropriate places.
 
But for now, Kyuubi was sucking it up. She understood what Naruto was trying to do, and didn't want to add further problems and waste tedious energy by having a rant inside a cage where the only one who would be listening is the one causing all problems which are beyond his control. She just wish that the toilet whirlpool that appears during the time its flushed wouldn't appear on the lazy boy she was sitting on.
 
Another light knock on the door, and Naruto's eyes narrowed. It opened, to reveal that same nice male fairy, who bowed to him when he sat up. “Um, excuse me… Sir Gen calls for you and the Princess' presence.”
 
It was really early morning… Why would Gen call them at this time and not during dinner? “On our way,” Naruto replied, and stood up. Time to wake up the brat.
 
UNNC: Fairy Odd Adventure
 
Emerging Powers
 
“Couldn't you let me sleep more?” Ara muttered tiredly, and annoyed. “Why are they calling us in such a damned hour.”
 
Naruto who was walking ahead stopped a bit, and looked back. “Is that how Princess' talk nowadays?”
 
“Quiet…” Ara muttered. “Being accompanied by you has already affected me this much… so don't go lecturing me about my speech.”
 
Naruto waited a bit until Ara had caught up with him before he resumed walking at her pace. Giving her a serious look, he asked, “Are you okay? You haven't talked about that place yet.”
 
Ara looked away. “Speak for yourself. You're probably more shocked than I was.”
 
“I'll admit, it was the most shocking moments of my life…” Naruto looked forward. “But… I'm more worried about your mental state.”
 
“What do you mean?” Ara asked, eyes still not looking at Naruto.
 
“Males are barbarians, males are animals, males are evil… you believed those statements all your life… but just earlier, you just witnessed one of the most atrocious acts you ever seen,” Naruto replied softly. “And what's worse… they were done by female fairies to males. If I had to say… it would seem that position shifted. Females are barbarians, females are animals… females are evil.”
 
She stopped walking at that moment, and so did Naruto. For a few seconds, his words repeated themselves in her head every second. Her eyes slowly watered. “I-is… is that what you t… think?” she muttered, very softly.
 
“… no… that's more like what you are thinking,” Naruto replied.
 
“… how would you know… oh… right… Mind reader, right?” Ara looked at him.
 
“No… just put myself at your shoes. I remember this one time… when I was young, there was this kid that had like a kunai shoved up his ass,” Naruto reiterated. “You will die, he said. Heroes meet nothing but death he said. Inside though, he was just running away from the fact that he was nothing more than a coward. The client I worked with told me that the kid had witnessed a father figure of his executed because he was brave. So… I showed him that there was nothing wrong with being brave.”
 
Ara looked up at him for a bit. “Really?”
 
“Actually… more like he realized himself that being a coward helps no one, and tried his damnest to rescue his mom who was being kidnapped,” Naruto smiled at the memory. Yeah… Inari had definitely showed his real colors, much to everyone's, including Inari's, surprise. “He reeled in shock as he realized that he could be brave, and be brave. As I look back at other stuff, when people change, it takes three steps. Realization, Reaction, then Shock. You realize something that changes your perception, you react towards the change, and then you reel in shock after everything is over. My brother taught me that.”
 
“I realized what happened in the basement… my reaction was simply anger hence my brutal attack on the guards and that hunter Kyla… and lastly… I'm just plain shocked at how this was going on,” Naruto raised his finger. “You on the other hand, realized that the barbarians are actually victims… you reacted by thinking about what you saw, and try to find a reason to make sure your old perceptions don't shatter but fail, and now you're reeling in one of the biggest shocks in your life.” He paused. “I recovered faster because I didn't have the misconception of males or females being better, or more right. You have that notion, hence why I am more worried than you.”
 
Ara looked at him for a moment, and laughed out loud. Naruto's eyes widened and narrowed as he watched her having a good laugh at his serious lecture; was this the thanks he gets for trying to cheer her up?
 
“Eh, screw you,” Naruto muttered. “That's the last time I try and cheer you up.” He began to walk faster.
 
Ara stopped laughing, settled into a giggle, and walked to catch up with him. “Sorry… really, I am.” She smiled softly. She whispered, “I wish I could meet your brother… he seems to have lots of good advices.”
 
Naruto seemed to have heard her, cause he replied, “Yeah… he does… too bad he's not really around anymore.”
 
“Oh…” Ara quieted down.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
Gen greeted them cordially when they entered the room, and offered them a seat in two wooden couches. Naruto gave it a narrow look before making himself comfortable. To his surprise, they were. Aya looked at Naruto for a bit, then herself also came in and sat down.
 
“Quite nice, these chairs, eh?” Gen asked as he sat on the biggest chair. “We took that from the mine where we found you earlier.”
 
“You stole thes…” Ara was about to go high and mighty again when Naruto tapped her shoulder. Giving her a look, and shaking his head, she went quiet.
 
“Now, now, none of that,” Gen smiled a bit. “Yes, we stole them… but really, would the mine be more concerned about stolen properties more than the massacre we just saw in the grounds? Not counting the 20 or so unconscious fairies that were in the… basement… the other fairy guards were killed. Quite brutally.”
 
“Not my work,” Naruto replied softly. He might have muttered earlier to Aaron that he didn't mind, now he was just reeling a bit on his actions. Did he really have to kill the whole lot? Even ninjas have not tried to kill everyone in site. Hell, the most ninja kills ever were during the Great War. “Those unconscious fairies… my work.”
 
“Well, then, you are very skilled, my friend,” Gen nodded. “Two hunters, one Slave Driver, and countless of fairy guards against you. It would have taken at least 3 of my elites, two dozen soldiers and might still lose to such odds.”
 
“I wasn't exactly… raised here,” Naruto muttered. “I'm not even a fairy.”
 
Gen looked at him with surprised eyes.
 
Naruto scoffed. “You know what, I wouldn't care if you didn't believe me anymore. I have been explaining to brat here…”
 
At that point, Ara shouted, “HEY!”
 
“And that other fairy hunter that you found in the basement… she also laughed about it…. You know what, fine,” Naruto continued to rant. “I wouldn't give a snowball's chance in hell that people here would believe me…”
 
Gen had a slight glint in his eyes. “Well… it is a rather interesting claim. If you aren't a fairy, then what are you?”
 
“He claims to be human,” Ara spoke quietly.
 
“Yes… very interesting claims,” Gen whispered rather softly. “I can assume, that your Highness believes the claims?”
 
Ara's eyes narrowed at Gen, and gave a quick nod. The sudden change of tempo and body language told Naruto something that made him groan again. She was going to talk royalty again. “I would say so, sir. He fights like none of the males I've ever seen. I'd dared not hope that he was not part of the MLA's elites. I'm glad to know he isn't.”
 
Gen just smiled a bit. “But Princess… he isn't on the kingdom's side either, now is he?”
 
“Oh, and how sure are you that he is not part of the Kingdom's secret soldiers?” Ara challenged.
 
“Um… is lying part of royalty too?” Naruto asked, though he probably wouldn't get an answer. Gen and Ara were too preoccupied with each other to listen to him.
 
“Because, Princess, if such a male were present in the kingdom, he wouldn't last a day as he would be put in a pod, and have his seeds sucked dry until he dies,” Gen replied. With that, Ara limped a bit… bent down and defeated.
 
“I wouldn't talk about that,” Naruto growled a bit. “She hasn't gotten over the fact of what we saw earlier.”
 
“I apologize,” Gen replied casually, yet Naruto knew he was sincere.
 
Naruto gave a short nod, and looked at Gen directly. Looks like it was his turn to start talking. “You are aware my companion is in fact the Princess, daughter of your most sworn enemy. When I met her, I had rescued her from a group of guys having their way with her…” Gen's eyes narrowed at that. “Now… here's my question. What are your plans?”
 
Gen thought a bit of a moment, seemingly contemplating on his answers. He stood up, and looked out in the window of their hideout. It was dark outside, hence features or landmarks to give clues on where they are were missing… not that Naruto needed it. He didn't want to come back to this place if he had escaped.
 
“… I would say I would like to end the war,” Gen looked back at Naruto. “No… my ambition is to end the war. It has been going on far too long… and it has cost a lot of lives. Now… I should probably be more stone faced about war… but like all wars, passion for it comes from the reason why its started.” He sat down again. “I remember the time when the Great Fairy war has been started. The Tree, and Water fairies joined forces to eradicate the very aggressive and `scorched earth' style Earth Fairies. That war was sparked with right reasons. Earth fairies were trying to take over the Rivers and Trees.” Gen paused again. “This war, though… it was sparked by very wrong reasons.”
 
“You know the cause of the 100-year long war?” Ara asked, surprised.
 
“100?” Gen laughed. “How about twenty?”
 
“… 20?”
 
“Yeah… I guess the kingdom must be really have fooled the young ones enough to blow this war out of proportion,” Gen looked at Ara. “Do you know the cause of the war?”
 
With the shake of her head, Gen continued. “I do… actually… I am part of the cause of the war. This war started with my father as he was researching about the female honey.” Grabbing out a scroll, he threw it gently towards Naruto who caught it easily, and opened it.
 
“In that scroll, you can read the sayings of the religion flourishing twenty years ago,” Gen looked at Ara. “I don't know if you have heard of it, but it depicts that the Goddess and God of Fairies have granted our race two gifts. It is said the Goddess rewarded the female fairies with honey able to cure any kinds of poison, extend life, make our race stronger, faster… but at a price. Honey can only be given, to another person, and cannot be drunk by the person who produced it. The God gave male fairies the power to give new life inside the fairy. Combine those gifts… our race supposedly gets stronger with every generation.”
 
“My father… was a greedy man. He wanted to research the female honey, break it down, concentrate it, so he could make himself faster, stronger, live longer…” Gen took out a worn out looking book. “He wrote here his desires, details of experiments, and goal. He wants to live forever. To do that, he had women kidnapped, young and mature, with lovers or none, and had his way with them… while extracting honey at the same time.”
 
“… horrible,” Ara muttered.
 
Naruto was kinda thinking along the same lines, but was more curious as to why this man was telling them this.
 
“Oh yes… it is. Especially when mom found out,” Gen laughed a bit. “She read the diary, confronted him. I was the witness of this. She shouted at him, called him a bastard and a monster. After a few minutes of shouting, she was about to call her personal guard to take away my father when he grabbed a knife and stabbed her with it.”
 
“Bleeding heavily, I thought that mother was going to die… but…” Gen looked at a sealed jar filled with liquid. Pointing, he continued, “Inside that jar, contains one of my father's samples of concentrated honey. Mom crashed into one of those, and absorbed the honey inside her. Her wound closed up almost immediately. Father dove for the kill again, but… she manhandled him. She suddenly gained strength which would normally take years of hard work. She crushed his neck at the end.”
 
“Where is this going?” Naruto asked.
 
“I'm getting there,” Gen had a grim grin. “Mother freed the imprisoned women… who flocked around her, naming her their saviour. After all… she had saved them from imprisonment, and from what I heard, insanity. That would have been the end of the story… if it only wasn't. I think mom's little… power trip… awakened her…”
 
“Dark side?” Naruto asked.
 
“Dark side… haha, interesting way to put it.” Gen grabbed a whip from the desk where he sat, and began to play with the tip, continuing the story. “She just… I'll say snapped. It didn't dawn to me until a week after the incident in which I followed mom curiously towards the basement where she seemed to keep going for the past few days… and then I saw it.”
 
“Saw what?”
 
“Father… alive…” Gen spun the tip of his whip around.
 
“… I thought your mother crushed his neck?!” Ara muttered quickly.
 
“Oh yeah, she did. Heard the bones break myself,” Gen muttered softly. “But she revived him with a dose of concentrated honey. Just to… torture him. From what I've seen, she was begging to try to slowly cut his fingers after they have been driven through nails… she didn't even bother to clean up. She just kept giving him more honey that he extracted to keep him alive. I was… a little kid. Of course, I wound up showing myself when I screamed as I threw up. She saw me… and chased me down, and tried to kill me. She screamed at me, `I'll never let another man rule this kingdom… not while I'm alive.'”
 
Gen twirled his whip handle around. “Of course, you would claim that everything I have said is a lie. Because if it was the truth, then how come this 20 year war was made to 100, history being written as that, and if it is all true, then why aren't the older generations speaking about it? Why hasn't anyone found a large inconsistency between the past and the present?”
 
Naruto felt a connection with the statement. “You forbid everyone from telling the truth… you pass a law so that the secret of the past remains covered… anyone who do will not follow the rules will be punished by death.”
 
Gen looked at Naruto, impressed. “Absolutely correct. Dear old mother passed a law to forbid the older generations from knowing the truth. She also freed the slaves that were held captive by her husband free, and turned them into her enforces… then gave them high positions on the council. Their sole purpose is to spread the seeds of lie to the new generation who will lap it up readily.”
 
He showed the hilt of his whip to Ara, who's eyes suddenly widened. “… T… that crest…!!”
 
“Yup… Royal Crest. You are looking at the Prince of Fairies,” Gen suddenly smiled a bit, seeing her reaction. “This whip was made specially for me… it starts out small, but slowly added layers to expand it, and slowly give it a unique property. This is my ultimate proof of the truth in my bearings.”
 
“… does that mean…?” Ara looked at Gen.
 
“We're prolly half-siblings,” Gen replied easily. “True royal males give birth only to males, so dear old mother would prolly have just looked for a slave with great genetic potential…, extracted his seeds, and gave birth to you.”
 
“… n… now hold on,” Ara began. “You don't expect me to believe that we… we're related now, do you?”
 
“You can always ask mother yourself…” Gen looked towards the window. “A day or two from now, we'll be moving up towards the nearest town… and I think we can drop you there.”
 
“W-what are you planning to do going towards town?!” Ara demanded.
 
“Spread the word, get supplies…” shrugging, Gen looked at Ara. “Your friend was asking for our intentions… and I guess I've been putting off the answer to that for a while. Our intention is simple. To stop the male enslavement.”
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
Once again, Naruto found himself in the cell, sharing with Ara who was once again fast asleep. Replaying the talk Gen had with them on his head, he tried to discern if the man was lying to them. Most part, he was actually telling the truth… not the whole truth, but generally most of what he said was true. The man was no ninja… he couldn't hide the subtle body language he was displaying as he told his story.
 
He was nervous. He was telling them something that he probably didn't want to tell. At that angle, Naruto could guess that it was because he didn't trust them, or maybe because he was afraid he might not be able to convince Ara about his story. Naruto guessed it was the former more than the latter, because Gen had irrevocable proof of being royalty. Even Ara didn't seem to contest it.
 
Told you that being captured might prove to be enlightening.
 
Naruto just nodded. It was definitely interesting. “Separation of male and female started because of a womanizing sexist bastard was found out, and tried to kill his wife.”
 
There have been more wars started more stupidly than that, I assure you. Ever heard of a war started because a woman who was to marry the brother of a king fell in love and ran away with a prince of another country? Granted, the king was looking for a reason to conquer the other country so… I don't think the runaway bride was the real reason for the war.
 
“According to history, the Great Ninja wars always started to who wanted more territory,” Naruto said. “At least those reasons I can understand. But… here, they are fighting for domination of their own people. No lands are being claimed. The queen just wants to kill all males because her husband, who was male, tried to kill her.”
 
Naruto didn't have to say it, but Kyuubi knew that Naruto was thinking that this war was definitely stupid. Sure, he pitied the queen a bit… but its like what Laharl had told him long ago. If she hated the king, and killed and tortured him, and killed him again, and then stopped at that, than maybe she'd deserve a lot more pity and definitely a little bit of respect. She could turn homosexual, and it wouldn't matter… but no. She tried to kill her son, and made it so that males were to be treated like animals, slaves, and garbage.
 
She's harboring really strong loathing in the opposite sex. It didn't matter who… and because she had power and authority, she was extremely dangerous. She didn't deserve a shred of respect. She was nothing more than a person with a kunai shoved up her ass… only she has power to force her beliefs on everyone. And her power made her an ultimate dictator in the kingdom. Spreading lies, deceit, forcing the older generation to keep silent while the newer generation gets deceived.
 
The Third had used a lot of his power to pass the law of Naruto and Kyuubi, keeping the secret of them. Not even Naruto knew the truth until that fateful day he had learned his Jounin Level forbidden jutsu. But Naruto knew that the Third done that only to protect the new generation from being fooled by the older, biased generation. The methods were the same, but the intents were completely opposite. The queen wasn't a leader. She is a dictator.
 
Naruto… get some sleep. Another whirlpool is showing up near the TV.
 
“Can we trust them enough to leave Ara alone?” Naruto asked.
 
You can always use that precaution jutsu that Jiraiya taught you, Kyuubi suggested.
 
“He invented that jutsu so he'd know if he got caught when he's peeping,” Naruto muttered. “It's almost useless.”
 
Against ninjas, yes, because of shinobi training. But here… you don't need to worry. If you haven't noticed, this world doesn't even seem to use charka, nor can they hide their presence, Kyuubi seemed to smile in Naruto's head.
 
Naruto nodded on himself. Kyuubi definitely had a point. Most of the battles that occurred to him seemed to test his skills only in fighting multiple opponents with decent matrix synergy. Not only that, but he's also getting tested against whips, a somewhat rare weapon in the ninja world. But other than that, there was yet anything here that actually challenged him.
 
Like his older brother would say at annoying times during training… Mada mada dane.
 
Going towards the door, he focused his charka and began to do 3 seals in 2 seconds. He winced a bit at the speed of his seal forming, but ignored it as he put the energy towards the door. It glowed a bit of blue, and then faded.
 
Some seals that Jiraiya were difficult to make as he usually did his jutsus using some sort of self taught seals that were variations of the norm hand seals taught at the academy. Jiraiya said that his seals tend to confuse opponents and to make mistakes, though usually useless against the Sharingan.
 
Knowing the door was secured and would warn him, even in deep sleep, if ever the door's been moved, he felt more at east and slowly slid in his own bed, and slowly closed his eyes. Sleep came after a few minutes.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
Another day has passed and Gen pretty much left them alone until the day after that as he called the rallying of all the male fairies. At first, Ara was nervous at coming out and go with a group of male fairies who were waging a war against her mother, not to mention of her bad experience with males… that became even more evident when she met the group of males who tried to rape her before.
 
But like Naruto had promised her before they left the cell, he stood up in front of her when those group of males saw them.
 
“… Well, isn't this a surprise,” the tall silent man said softly as he spotted Naruto covering for the Princess. “Who'd have taught we'd meet again.”
 
“Still wish to fight?” Naruto asked, unconsciously quoting the man he was currently speaking to (Chapter one of FOA).
 
“Not really,” the tall man replied, looking at Ara with loathe in his eyes. “As much as I believe that an apple tree does not bear oranges, I have complete trust in Prince Gen.” And he signaled his men to follow him, and went on marching.
 
Naruto frowned, wanting to know what the hell was that all about when Gen spoke up from behind him, “Heh… so you were the ones that beat Jack so bad he had sworn he saw you make… clones of yourself.”
 
Naruto turned around and replied, “Clones are easy. I wanna know what he meant when he said something about Apples, oranges, and you… Don't tell me you're actually related to fruits…”
 
Gen flashed a frown about the clone part, but flashed a grin when Naruto asked him a weird question. “He meant that he would not trust an offspring of the Queen to be different from her…”
 
“That's kinda conflicting cause you're like… her son,” Naruto muttered.
 
“To this age, most males don't believe to be in the same species as females,” Gen muttered. “And even if they didn't, he also added that he trusted me. And… I'm glad I have theirs. Enough to not just go over their instincts.”
 
“… which are?” Ara asked.
 
“Killing, raping and torturing females fairies… an eye for an eye,” Gen replied easily. “Revenge is one of the easiest choice these guys can choose… but for the whole kingdom to survive, we need unity between women and men. We must throw away our selfish base instincts for a better tomorrow.”
 
“I guess you've been preaching that to everyone here, right?” Naruto asked. When Gen nodded, he scoffed a bit. “Don't know where you went wrong, but that guy and his group tried to do `selfish base instincts' towards Ara here days ago.”
 
“In which I reprimanded them for,” Gen replied quickly. “Of course… I'll also owe my sister an apology…”
 
Ara seemed to stiffen at the sister comment, and didn't seem to pay attention when Gen gave a genuine apology. If it wasn't for Naruto's nudge, she and Naruto would have been left alone as the whole MLA began to march towards the nearest town where Gen has promised to drop Ara off.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
The town was surprisingly easy to conquer, with almost no bloodshed between the two parties… which Gen was impressed. He said to himself that he owed that blonde boy a favor. When they first arrived at the outskirts of town, the gates were closed and sentries were placed. A large group of marching males going towards a town with weapons was more than enough for the town to be on high alert.
 
Gen had mentioned that they may need the siege weapons they seized at the mines, when Naruto just mentioned that he could penetrate in without much difficulty, and get the gates open. Naturally, Gen scoffed at the claim, and ordered his soldiers to get the weapons.
 
It took nearly a day for them to march towards town. It would take even longer to get the weapons from the mine and back again, hence Naruto, just for the hell of it, sneaked off in the middle of the night, made sure that Ara was near Gen, and hoped to Kami-sama that Gen was not being `coy' about the `sister' bit, did a henge, climbed up the walls without using hands, and for the next few hours, played a little game that Jiraiya would call “Shinobido”, in where you have to quietly, and quickly eliminate soldiers (for Naruto, it consisted of knocking them out) and hiding the bodies. And then, just place a few explosive tags on choke points and important buildings, like that barracks and some towers which he knew were easily accessible for replacements.
 
Before morning came, the whole town was thrown into chaos as explosives were set off from left to right, and the soldiers quickly found themselves missing members (who Naruto jovially tied up somewhere hidden) and too busy trying to kill the fire to see Naruto, now dropping the henge, just waltzing towards the gate lever, and kicking it to open.
 
When he walked outside, he smirked at Gen's rather stoned face expression looking at him with what seemed to be one of the most shocking moments of his life. “Well…? Are you a believer now?”
 
“… By the gods…” Gen just muttered.
 
That would probably be the last time Gen would doubt Naruto's skills.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
The MLA soldiers now had gotten the town under control. Female soldiers were disarmed and isolated in their barracks, and the remaining populace being suppressed by guards guarding Gen, Naruto and Ara as they slowly went towards the town hall, where the mayor of was located.
 
The town mayor was a young female fairy who was looking at Gen like he was Death himself. Her council members though, the older ones, seemed to recognize Gen and even waved at him as he passed, which Gen waved back neutrally. The younger council members were between hissing and trying to disappear unsuccessfully from the background.
 
The hissers couldn't do much, as the MLA soldiers had their daggers out. The mayor herself was now shivering slightly as Gen approached her. What was she gonna do now?
 
Gen knew how to work around the young female mind of the fairies. He just stated clearly and in a straight manner what he wanted. He needed supplies, weapons, food, and in return, he' may return the Princess unharmed. He emphasized on the word may. Naruto had caught on how the word was being used, but didn't get it until Kyuubi said that Gen was showing a condition that may or may not be met. It was a silent threat. And a good one too because the fairy mayor seemed to suddenly seem more agreeable.
 
Naruto could only shake his head. Deceived generation is sure such stupid generation. If Naruto had a go at it, he'd have made his own threat as well. Granted, he really can't make any demands if the opposite side had conquered you, but then again, they wouldn't have gotten in very easily. He'd have put more protection and more well trained guards in the gates.
 
As Gen continued with the `negotiation' another scene was taking place outside.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
The tall man who had talked to Naruto earlier was now with his team in a narrow alley. Looking around, he seemed to be looking for something when suddenly, a cloaked fairy came in view.
 
“You failed,” the cloaked fairy stated.
 
“We got our licks in,” the tall man stated with gritted teeth. “And it was also your fault. You never told me some wingless blonde mutt would be there to spoil everything!”
 
“Irrelevant. The blonde you speak is a male, and also an enemy of the Queen,” the cloaked fairy said. “What is relevant, you failed to rape her. And now she's at your territory, yet she seems relatively unharmed.”
 
“Gen ordered us specifically not to touch her,” the tall man muttered. “And even if he didn't, that blonde runt is still around her.”
 
“You still failed.”
 
“Hey, give me a break,” the tall man muttered.
 
“Oh… we will,” a voice said behind him.
 
Wide eyes, the tall man looked behind him, only to see a pair of hands grab him, and helped his movement to the point it a soft crack resounded, and killed him. Behind him was his team, stabbed and also supporting broken necks.
 
Now 5 cloaked fairies were now grouping together. “Report to the Queen. We'll continue monitoring the MLA movement.”
 
“Roger.”
 
To Be Continued…
 
 
NEXT…. Who knows. XD