Boys Over Flowers Fan Fiction ❯ What Friends are For ❯ Chapter 2:Encounter with the F4 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long update and for the short chapter!
The italics stand for thoughts and the ones in this chapter are Rei's
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN HANA YORI DANGO!
 
Chapter 2: Encounter with the F4
 
When they reached the emergency exit, they found Rui Hanazawa sitting there playing his violin.
 
"Um… Rui Hanazawa, do you mind if we stay here for lunch? We won't disturb at all. I promise." Tsukushi asked in a she voice.
 
*Are you kidding me? What's with the whole shy act, Tsukushi?
 
Rei was observing the short scene before her but she didn't say anything…out loud. Kazuya was also watching but with shattered hope.
 
“What does he have that I don't?" Kazuya asked under his breath.
 
A personality…and probably many other things.
 
Rui gets up and leaves.
 
“I don't care. I have to go anyways."
 
After a few moments of silence…
 
“Wow, what a nice guy!" Rei said.
 
That spoiled bastard! What's his problem anyways? He seems familiar somehow.
 
“I guess he didn't want to stay with us today" Tsukushi said in a slightly disappointment in her voice.
 
"Hey guess what!" Kazuya said suddenly, trying to break the awkwardness of their lunch.
 
“I got new shoes! See?"
 
He was wearing neon green and orange colored shoes with glow in the dark yellow laces.
 
" Wow" was the only word that Tsukushi and Rei could utter.
 
 
*Rei's thoughts*
 
Does he like to get beat up or something? Those shoes are so …damn I can't even think about it!
 
Later…
 
The three were walking in the hallway, when a stray ball of paper was headed at Tsukushi and actually made contact with her head.
 
" HA! HA! HA! If it isn't the little girlie and her friends?"
 
Tsukasa was still laughing but his friends were rolling their eyes behind him. They were getting pretty tired of Tsukasa's immaturity.
 
Tsukushi was getting steamed and she was ready to lash out on him if he continued his teasing.
 
Rei had a sly grin on her face
 
" What's up Kasi-kun?"
 
Tsukasa was pissed
 
" Who the hell are you calling Kasi- kun?!”
His eyes suddenly got wider as he started to remember something
 
"Rei! What are you doing here?" Tsukasa's eyes were still wide.
 
"None of your business, Snake Eyes!" replied Rei with a smirk
 
 
“I told you look like a snake when you make your eyes wide like that.” Tsukushi said as she started to laugh.
 
 
Tsukasa glared at Rei with anger especially since she was making a fool out of him in front of everyone.
 
“Anyway, you're on my grounds now Rei. You can't do anything to me like you used to."
 
“You mean like when she used to pull on your hair all the time and when she knocked you in the pool with a tennis racket in front of everyone?" Soijiou asked.
 
"Man, those were good times!" Akira said laughing.
 
Tsukasa's face got red with embarrassment and anger.
 
"Like I said I'm in charge and you will finally know what the brass is like on the other side HA HA HA HA HA!!!
 
"Don't you mean grass?" asked Soijiou.
 
"I swear he gets dumber with each passing day!" muttered Akira
 
"I heard that you guys! Now Tsukushi…hey!"
 
Rei, Tsukushi and Kazuya had already left while Tsukasa was all caught up in his boastful little speech.
 
"They left you guys, can you believe it?" shouted Tsukasa in disbelief.
 
"Yes!" his friends answered simultaneously.
 
"They can run but they can't hide!" Tsukasa said with a determined voice.
 
After a few moment of silence, he burst into maniacal laugh, which left his friends confused but also deeply disturbed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
That pretty much is the end of the chapter. Sorry for the long update. It's been so long since I've seen the anime. That's how I got inspired to write this fic. I have yet to know the pairings. Thank you all for reading this story. I would like at least one review this . I will try rereading all the Hana Yori Dango manga I have and rewatching the anime.
 
 
 
 
Later Days!