Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Alan's Battle Arena ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pokemon or the other Anime do not belong to me. If they did I be living in a very rich house.

Alan Battle Arena

Alan: Hi readers and welcome to my Battle Arena. Today I will tell you who works here. Am the host of this show and my co-host is Guilmon.

Guilmon: Hello, anyone got peanutbutter while we doing this.

Alan: I thought Takato gave you one

Guilmon: He did but I ate it.

Alan: Oh brother. Well anyway now to my referee that will probably get broadly murdered Joe.

Joe: Be quite!

Alan: Now to my two very good security guard, one of them is very sexy Renamon and Jamie lewis.

Renamon: Hello

Jamie: Alan I hope you don't think am sexy!

Alan: NOT YOU YOU IDIOT!!!, I WAS TAKING ABOUT RENAMON!!!

( The whole arena goes very quite and Renamon and Alan started blushing)

Jamie: oakkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy

Alan: Timed to move on, Now my arena has one rule NO CHEATING!!!

Guilmon: That's right, anyone cheating will have to answer to the dark place (Scary music start to play)

Alan: no one knows about what's in the dark place in fact I don't even know about the dark place.

Jamie: I heard that someone entered the dark place and he or she never returned Muhahahahahahahahah.

Alan: But that where our cheaters go when they cheat to win. That's all the information about my arena. But get ready for chapter one to see Goku VS Rika.

Guilmon: What Rika she get killed it will be un fair fight.

Renamon: NO RIKA WILL BEAT GOKU AND KICK HIS ASS!!!!

(Everybody looked at Renamon with a weird look on their faces)

Jamie: Renamon I didn't know you talk dirty

Renamon: I had to say something.

Alan: Well you just have to watch ALAN BATTLE ARENA!!! (echos)

A/N: Please review about my fanfic and no flamers!!