Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime: 14 Day Vacation ❯ Day 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"That SHOULD be the last of them." Sakura said, she dropped her suitcase on the pavement. She wiped the sweat trickling down her forehead and waited. She looked at the surroundings. It was beautiful. It was summer so she decided to go on a vacation at Dwayne's Island. Her dad let her go cause there was another girl she knew that was going to the Island also.

"Hey Sakura!"

Sakura turned around to face her friend, Kari. "Hey Kari! You got your luggage?"

Kari nodded, "Yeah." She replied. "How long have you been waiting here?"

"Not long." She told her friend. "Where is Tai?"

"He couldn't come. He's to busy looking for a job." Kari told her. She set her bags down. "It's been hard for him."

"Oh…" Sakura trailed off.

"I hope there's room service here."

Sakura and Kari turned their head's to see who the stranger was.

It was a tall blonde haired girl, with beautiful violet eyes. There was red lipstick on her lips and there was make up on her face. She wore a dark green tank top with green stars all over it. She wore green bell bottoms and high heeled sandals that matched the shirt. Her nails were painted green and she looked rich.

"They do actually." Sakura said, she looked at the rich girl.

The older looking woman looked at her painted nails sheepishly and said, "Thank you kid but…but I was going to figure that out myself."

Sakura balled her hand into a fist and placed it right over her heart. "I was only trying to help…"

The woman looked up from her nails and said, "Just kidding kid. Thanks!"

Sakura grew a smile, "And I thought you were a rude person."

"My name is Mai. Mai Valentine, yours?" Mai asked.

"I'm Kinomoto Sakura and this is my friend Kari." Sakura pointed to her.

"Hi Mai."

"Those are some beautiful names." Mai complimented. "Where are you gals from? Korea?"

Sakura smiled at Mai and said, "We are both from Japan. You?"

"Well as you can see." Mai trailed off. She pulled out of her purse a compact and checked her make up. "I'm from U.S.A. It's wonderful there. Ah…you just got to love it."

Sakura sighed. "Well, it is better up in Japan also." She told Mai. "I've been up at the U.S.A. It's really noisy up in the traffic. And to me, I see nothing beautiful there."

Mai put her compact back into her purse and said back Sakura, defensively. "Well I heard a rumour about, Japan screwing up on their rocket to fly up to space. Instead of it going up," Mai smiled at this part. "It went straight down destroying a town and the base. You Japanese people better OPEN you eyes, because really you won't see where you are going."

Sakura the one that got dissed smirked, "We do…but didn't President Bush get so mad when that airplane crashed into those twin towers, he began to make the world go nuts about it."

Mai put her hands on her hips and said, "You're a nerd and you know that right? And another question where is your friend Kari?"

Sakura frowned, "What kind of stupid question is that? She right…here…"

Mai smiled. "Doesn't look like it. Maybe you aren't a real friend."

"Who isn't a real friend?"

"Your best friend Sakura." Mai told Kari.

Kari exchanged glances with Sakura. "I actually went to get us drinks." Kari said with a smile. She handed Sakura her milkshake and Mai's. "They're good."

Mai took a sip out of hers. "It's really good."

"She always is." Sakura muttered, she sipped her milkshake again.

Kari stopped drinking and said, "Where is she?"

Mai and Sakura both spit out the remaining liquid out of their mouths'. "She?" They echoed.

"I'm right here Kari."

Kari smiled at her. "Sakura Mai, I'd like you to meet Hilary."

Hilary lifted her hand up and waved, "Hi."

"Hi Hilary." Mai and Sakura said.

The new girl, Hilary was wearing a purple tube top that had a glittery design. It covered half her stomach showing her belly-button. She had short, blue jeans shorts. Her stockings were mix and match, her right leg was wearing a knee length purple stocking and her left leg was wearing a thigh length blue stocking. Her shoes were ankle length leather dark red high-heel boots.

"Which is Sakura?" Hilary asked.

Kari pointed to the auburn haired beauty. "Right there."

Hilary smiled at Sakura. "Well nice meeting you two gals. I'm really hoping to getting to know you two better."

Sakura nodded, "Yep…I do too, Hilary…I do too."

Mai nodded her head in agreement. "Same here Hil."

"Hilary." She corrected, "I don't like being called 'Hil'."

"Hilary." Mai echoed.

"Excuse me?"

All girls eyes turned on a short, but pretty girl. "Yes?" Sakura asked.

"Do you know where the hotel is?" The girl asked.

"It's that's large building." Kari directed.

"Thanks." The female smiled.

"Why don't you stay with us for a while?" Hilary asked.

The girl paused for a moment. "I don't know…" She hesitated.

"Please?" Mai asked.

"Okay." The new girl put her cases by the other girls luggage. "So…what am I here for?"

"You're gonna chat with us." Sakura smiled, "I Like to make friends with people. I'm Sakura Kinomoto, yours?"

"I'm Relena Pacecraft. Nice to meet you Sakura. These girls are?"

"Mai"

"Hilary."

"Kari."

"Nice, to meet you all too." Relena smiled. "So, you girls are here for vacation right?"

"Yep."

"Hey! Relena!"

"I thought I lost her…" Relena muttered.

Relena was wearing a one piece dress that was a nice leather fabric. It showed her arms bare and she wore white stockings to match her dress that was apparently knee length.

"Hey! You didn't tell me you were going to talk to these girls?" The blonde demanded. "Hi! My name is Serena! Nice to meet you all!"

Relena let out a little frustrated growl and said, "She's not my friend, she just followed me."

"Oh." The girls said.

"So, could ya fill me in on what you were talkin' about?" Serena giggled. "It would help lots!"

"We were talking about our vacation." Kari answered. She finished the last of her milkshake and threw it in the garbage.

"Oh! I'm here to relax." Serena answered.

Relena sheepishly smiled at Sakura, "I think were all here to relax."

"Oh! Silly me I mean-"

"Serena! Uh…just…just…go get me a milkshake and…meet us back here. Okay?"

"Alright! Anything for a good girl!" Serena cheerfully said, she left the girls.

"She talks way too much." Mai commented.

"She needs tape on her mouth." Sakura told the girls.

"I know she does." Relena answered. "She saw me on the plane and there were no more seats, so she sat beside me…and talked for 5 hours straight."

"Wow, she really needs tape on her mouth." Hilary said, she sipped her milkshake.

"Yep…so, Sakura tell me a little bit about you." Relena insisted.

****

"And he never talks to me." Relena finished.

"Wow…" All four girls said dreamily.

"You're lucky Relena." Hilary commented.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are! Look at this hotel room! It's big it's wonderful…it has everything I could wish for!"

"Hilary, you still haven't seen you hotel room yet." Relena reminded her, she played around with the bed covers. "You may have the key and all…but you still don't know."

"True." Hilary sighed.

Sakura took a breath before saying, "What about Serena?"

"Oh shoot!" Relena screamed, she immediately dropped the remain sheets in her hand.

"Don't worry…at least she won't annoy us." Mai reassured her.

"True…but I don't know…" Relena trailed off.

"Too bad for the Serena girl." Hilary simply said.

Seconds after the door of Relena was knocked on. It broke the silence that was too predictable.

Relena swung open the door and it revealed the face of three girls. Two out of three had a big frown on there face.

"Is this your friend?" One of them asked, her purple eyes were flaming.

"Is it?" The cobalt one spoke.

Relena grinned sheepishly, "No…well yes…no." She hesitated.

Both girls threw Serena, who was in between to Relena. "Well take you chatter box. She's been annoying us half an hour straight."

Relena sighed and said, "Stay with us for awhile."

The purple eyed one pouted, "Why should we?"

"I'll calm you girls down. Let's chat for awhile."

"Okay…come on Lena. It wouldn't be that bad." The cobalt one looked at Relena, "She won't be the only one talking will she?"

"No she won't." Relena answered. 'These two girls seem cool…especially the cobalt eyed one.' She thought.

"Alright, fine."

Relena stepped to the side and allowed the two girls enter and take of their shoes off. When the blacked haired beauty entered she sat down beside Sakura. And Lena sat beside Kari.

"So…who are these two?" Sakura asked.

Relena took her spot and laid down on her bed, "Our guests."

"I'm Lena." She introduced herself.

Lena wore a rainbow stripped tank top. The straps were thick and stripped also. Her hair was in a ponytail, she was wearing jean shorts that were the same brand as Hilary. Her legs were bear her socks were ankle length.

Mai pointed to the Black haired new-comer. "You are?"

"Kagome."

Kagome was wearing a orange t-shirt with words in the middle saying, 'I'm #1 so why try harder?!'. Her long hair was tied up into a ponytail. She wore yellow cargo shorts. And her socks were ankle length also.

"You guys are?"

"Sakura"

"Mai"

"Kari"

"Serena"

"Relena, nice to meet you." She smiled.

"Nice meeting you gals too." Lena calmly said, "What are you girls here on Dwayne's Island for? A job, vacation, registration what?"

"I'm here for vacation." Sakura answered, she began to comb Relena's long hair. "I wanted to get away from my family for a while and come here."

"I can tell." Kagome grinned, she wrapped her finger around in her long black hair. "You look like that type of person."

"I'm here for vacation also." Mai answered, she pulled out her compact and checked her make up. "Needed to get away from those camera for models and stay here."

"I'm here for some hardcore Volleyball." Relena grinned like a shark. "I may be short but I'm good when it comes to volleyball. I heard the beaches here are beautiful. I can't wait to start tomorrow."

"I'm here for some Volleyball and vacation." Kagome happily said, "I was told back at Tokyo at my house, I need to show my clumsy side."

"I'm here for vacation." Lena sighed, "I'm a Zoids pilot so I needed to get away from those massive machines."

*****

"It was nice meeting you Kagome." Relena said, she stood at the entrance of her door. All the girls left and Kagome wanted to have a little chat with Relena.

"Nice meeting to you too." Kagome repeated. She left Relena's door, "Bye!" She called.

"Bye-bye Kagome!" Relena waved.

She shut and locked the door. She traveled to her bed, and opened her suit case. She forgot to unpack, but she was too caught up talking to her friends. She pulled out a pair of silk pink- bunny pyjamas. She removed the clips in her hair and climbed into bed.

~*~

Well my fellow reader, chapter one is done! I was able to get all girls to fit into this chapter! Lucky me. Something else will be different in my story also. The chapters will be named after the girls and there might be 15 chapters…I'm not sure. Should one whole chapter be like, one whole day or divide that day up? What do you think? Well next chapter is when all the girls' 2-week/ 14 day vacation starts. See ya next chapie! Sayonara, Kikyou (Chinese bell Flower)