Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon of Dinmensions ❯ Friends to the rescue ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3:Friends to the rescue

Back in the digiworld………….

Gabumon was running to see where the others were or Tai and Agumon. Meanwhile Izzy check his laptop where Tai, Agumon and Gabumon "So, any luck Izzy?" asked Matt . "No not anything" said Izzy clicking on the maps of the digiworld. "Maybe Tai is in the cave that he told us to go to," said Sora "yeah maybe because we got lifted by Kabuterimon and Tai was still running to the cave." said Joe "yeah and maybe Tai ,might be with Agumon and Gabumon on the way."said TK. "Yeah try it out Izzy"said Mimi. "Yeah but I tried that already "said Izzy " Uhhhhhh !!"said everyone. "Wait everyone there is Gabumon" said Patamon "Tai and Agumon are in a difference dimension I think" said Gabumon taking deep breaths "What?????!!!!!!!!!!! "said everyone. "That's why we can't find them" said Izzy ."Well how do we get there?" asked Sora "Yeah" said everyone . "We can use our digivice" said Joe. "No way, they can be anywhere!!!" said Izzy "Well I solved that problem, I got a ball that took Tai and Agumon."said Gabumon "All right Gabumon please pass it to me"said Izzy and everyone pass it to Izzy "what are you going to do Izzy?" asked Tk. Just then the ball took everyone in a bigger circle. They were whizzed away.

Back in the scout's world……

Rini when down stairs with Chibi chibi when they got there they saw their mother was crying and the dad calling all the sailor scouts. "What wrong mom? "asked Chibi chibi "Serena didn't come home and no one knows where she is"said Serena's mom still crying "Me and Chibi chibi are going to Raye's house" said Rini running out the door with chibi. "Be careful !!!!!"said the dad. I hope they will be OK, we don't need an anther members of the family missing, though the dad .Meanwhile in Raye's temple Rini and Chibi told what happen to Serena to the sailor scouts. "You mean no one seen her today" asked Amy "But we saw her in the morning"said Mina . "Well like Rini said she didn't come home" said Lita. "Well maybe she went to a food store, you now Serena"said Raye. "Yeah" said everyone "Before we go to the stores we have stop by the outer scouts home first"said Amy getting her coat. Everyone agreed and got their coats to go to the outer scout's house. In the outer scout's house..... "Now in the news strange weather in Tokyo."said the weatherman in news. "So what do you thing it is Michiru"said Haruka turning off the t.v. "The negaverse or bad weather"said Michiru "But didn't we defeat them all?" said Hotaru "Yes but…."said Setsuna before she finish the door bell rang, "I'll get it," said Hotaru "Guys, come in"said Hotaru "We need talk about Serena"said Rini "What about? "asked Setsuna "Serena is missing" said Amy "did you check the food store?"acked Michiru "No wait a minute my minicomputer saying that Serena is in a different dimension "said Amy typing something. "What do you mean ?"asked Haruka "Well how do we get there"? asked Hotaru just then ball pop out of the minicomputer and took the sailor scouts away.

~ to be continued ~