Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Gold Digger Fan Fiction ❯ ''The Yami/Alter-ego BBQ'' (at Yue's Pad ^_- ) ❯ The Alter-ego BBQ (This IS the story, there are no chapters) ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Doppelganger BBQ

*At Yue's pad*

All characters are copyright their respective creators. I didn't create Yue, Yuki, Yami Yugi, Jekyll or Hyde, Ken, Reiko or any other characters that were unfortunate enough to get into my grasp. ^_^ LOL j/k Please enjoy this caffeine / techno fueled rant of comedy fun. It has no point except to make you laugh and for me to poke fun at these split personality-endowed characters. In no way is this a serious story fanfic.

This cross-series joke fanfic is written in play style, with characters speaking being shown with their name written in caps and their text next to it. It has show / book / comic book characters who all have distinct dual personalities, like the two personalities of Jekyll and Hyde or Yue and Yuki. Alter egos like Superman to Clark Kent don't count because it's still CLARK under there, his consciousness is still his own. Yue and Yuki are 2 separate people really; they just share the same BODY. Those were the requirements for my story.

Characters: (No one is safe from MEEE! A ha ha haa!): ==Cardcaptor Sakura (Characters: Yue / Yukito), ==Yami Yugi! (Yugi / Yami Yugi), ==Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (Dr. Jekyll and Hyde of course), ==Digimon Season 2 (Ken Ichijioi & The Digimon Emperor aka the Kaiser), ==Gold Digger Edgeguard (Kitsune Reiko and Demon sprit Riassiant)

This Fan-Fic Episode is rated:

PG-15

For *suggestive / adult themes* and some swearing

Character will be briefly described upon their appearance for those unfamiliar with some of them.

Anime style things, like sweat drops, vein pops, SDMODE, flowers, etc…. will be put in **

Stage direction and normal actions will be in ><

>THE SETTING<: A dark room. The room seems to be more of a dimension of existence than a room really, because it sees to go off in all directions seemingly endlessly. In this place a single beam of cone-shaped light illuminates a big, red velvet couch, where a disgruntled-looking Yue slouches on, holding a silver remote in one hand. In front of him is a pure glass coffee table where a small glass of milk sits and a clear, old-fashioned rotary phone, and in front of that, floating in the darkness is a big-screen, flat screen (Ooooo fancy! ^_^ ) TV.

===CHARACTER INFO===

Yue is from a shojo comic Cardcaptor Sakura. He is the moon-empowered second guardian of the Clow cards, a book of these cards that have powers and stuff. He is the `'true form'' of Yukito Tsukisiro, who is his alter ego. THEY are usually in Yuki's form. Yue doesn't really enjoy switching between him and Yuki, though he has too sometimes. Yuki is a "human" boy, (He's not human technically, but looks like a normal one) who is very kind, smiles ALL the time, and is cute too ;) he and Touya are a Yaoi couple in the series (It's a limey paring, to us fan girls delighting imaginations… ^o^ .). Their ultra-limey relationship is a fascinating addition to the subplots of love triangles in CCS. It is never stated by Yue that he loves Touya, but me (and many other fan girls I betcha) think he sure does by the way he looks at him and stuff, not to mention the fact he's in Yuki's body.

Yuki at first didn't know he was Yue, and near the end of the series, Touya tells him and then he becomes aware of Yue's memories and see's all his memories are fake (About his supposed "Grandparents" whom we never see, but Yuki used to insist existed). "But everything you remember since we met is real," Touya told him when Yuki said his memories were all a lie. OI-SHIIiiiiiiiii! ^__^

Yue looks like an angel basically, with a fancy white, blue, and purple outfit. His wings are white and HUGE. His hair is white and is Loooooooooooog in the back. (The hair in the front his skrichy and anime-style kawaii and tassely) It's back half goes back into a `puffy ponytail' or whatever whose huge hair gatherings are called (It droops down, it's not like a ponytail you'd have, guessing that you reading this are a girl). All the way to his butt. After the first tie it goes down like another4 feet to another tie, then there's like a foot of hair sticking out of that. He's quite serious and deadpan. He however has a soft side…somewhere.

======================

>Yue watches the TV screen, where a Japanese high school can be seen. It looks like you are watching a high-schoolers life through their eyes.<

YUE: *sigh* Can watching Yukito's math teacher drone on be any more DULL.

>He shifts himself to have his feet up on the couch, taking up almost its length. <

YUE: It can get a little lonely in here. I could talk to Yuki, but he's busy in school right now…>lowers voice< Lucky bastard gets to be with Touya…

>A small blue flash of light is seen in the background, Yue doesn't notice it. A shadow-y figure creeps slowly up behind the couch. Then the figure jumps up and with a yell:

UNKNOWN PERSON: *POPS UP, SD-MODE* BOO!!

YUE: AAAHHHH!!! *vein pop, SDMODE*

>The remote goes flying. Yue's hair is slightly frazzled, and he looks at the person with a death-glare, who we now see is Yami Yugi from…well…Yu-gi-OH!<

===CHARACTER INFO===

Yami is a sprit that lives in a pyramid-shaped necklace. It's known as the "Millennium puzzle" which Yugi solved. The thing is like as big as both his fists. O.O what a klunky piece of jewelry. Yugi is a lot like Yukito, but is considerably younger; he's like 12 or14 or something, and is quite short. He is very kind and cares deeply for his (much taller) friends. Yami possess Yugi partially when he battles in this "duel monsters" card game, which is based on these real battles that used real monsters in Egypt times (in the show) when the sprit in Yugi's puzzle lived. The games were called the "Shadow games". Yugi is battling in this tournament to reach this man named Pegasus to retrieve his Grandfather's stolen soul.

When Yami possess Yugi the transformation itself is invisible to other people, and even Yugi himself at first is unaware of it,(Later on he and his fiends realize that when he duels he is possessed partially by the sprit in his necklace) but the result is noticeably different. Yami is like a half foot taller than Yugi, and has these lightning bolt like streaks in his already-weird spiky hair. He also talks in this manly voice that's really confident and his eyes go from "cute happy eyes" to "Determined slanty eyes". Yami is a sprit that likes to win, and get his way. He's also quiet a talker, and likes to string together fancy sentences.

======================

(Yami talks in this deep manly voice of his. Don't FORGET his voice, if you've seen the show imagine him talking like that the whole time, and only slightly raising his voice *anime kawaii high* rarely. ^_^ It's so damn funny!!! Him acting silly in that serious-like voice. LOL )

YAMIYUGI: A ha ha ha ha! You Yue! HA!

YUE: *glares, then in death-glare talk-à* What do you want?

YAMIYUGI: Nothing friend, why must I always have a reason to come by and scare you out of your wits?

YUE: I'd of thought such immature behavior from Sakura, not you.

>He puts his hand to his chin<

YUE: Then again I forgot you ARE a kid. *smug smile*

YAMIYUGI: YUGI is a kid, I am a sprit trapped in a over-sized necklace a few thousand years old. Don't you forget it! And you know us sprits, we love a good scream! A ha ha!

>YAMIYUGI walks around the end of the couch and sits himself down on it's opposite end. Yue draws up his legs a little to allow him room.<

YUE: So how IS your other self doing?

YAMIYUGI: Oh fine fine, he's currently sleeping right now, it's VERY early morning currently. During the day I gotta do all the work of dueling, there's this tournament and all, and I gotta help save his poor dear Grandfather, poor boy, but right now I get to relax, and bug some of my favorite other split personalities.

YUE: *Looking annoyed* I am not part of a split personality *annoyed death-glare look*. I'm part of a messed up true / false form system!

YAMIYUGI: Ha ha ha! Just keep saying that to yourself angel-boy, maybe you'll start believing it!

YUE: Humph. *sweat drop*

>YAMIYUGI checks out the screen.<

YAMIYUGI: So THIS is what you get to watch all day?

YUE: *nods* you've seen it before

YAMIYUGI: So? I never get tired of eavesdropping…where's the channel changer?

YUE: *SDMODE SMUG LOOK* I lost it when you scared me. It's over there somewhere. >He points<

YAMIYUGI: >dropping the subject of the remote, quickly getting up and manually turning off the TV, then sitting back down < You ever think of having a house party? Mean, you did say you were lonely.

YUE: *vein pop* You were SPYING ON ME?

YAMIYUGI: *sweat drop* heh heh…woah there man, don't bug out on me, I just heard it as I was coming in to see you.

>*SDMODE* They stare uneasily at each other<

>Quickly popping back to normal:<

YAMIYUGI: You didn't answer my question.

YUE: Why would I want to host a party? I mean with all the chaos and clean up and not to mention Yuki might start to hear all the noise and it will disturb him and then we'll fight and get in a big tiff and…my goddess that would be a total mes- ……………*sweat drop*….….uhh...Yami?

>He stops mid-sentence as he sees Yugi talking on the clear phone. He's holding it up to his ear and talking to somebody on the other line.<

YUE: Yami? *looks worried* Wh-…what are you doing?

YAMIYUGI: >Ignoring him< Oh, great! Invite Hyde while'll you're at it. Good, see you soon Ken ol' boy! Bye!

>He clicks off the phone<

>He looks to Yue. Yue stares at him *SD MODE*

YUE: *blink blink*

YAMIYUGI: *very deadpan (Deadpan means with little emotion; poker-faced) * What?

YUE: Wh-what…and who was that?

YAMIYUGI: *Looking very unworried* Oh that? That was Ken's bad side the Digimon Emperor. He's a personal friend of mine-

YUE: What did you mean by "see you soon''?

YUKIOH: Well I thought it would do you good to host a BBQ.

>Yue looks very shocked - anime style you know… ^_^ <

YUE:

*The kind of scream that birds on the other side of earth scatter from*

AHHHHHHhhhhhGGG!!!!

>Scene cuts to see Yuki doing math homework with Touya, Yuki suddenly jumps as if startled.<

TOUYA: Yuki? What is it?

YUKI: >rubs finger in ear< I must be hearing things…

TOUYA: ???

>Scene cuts back very quickly to a very angry and breathing hard Yue. Like when anime girls in DBZ get mad at their boyfriends ^_^ Stray hairs poke out of his once-neat ponytail.<

YAMIYUGI: Wow what a scream. You sounded an awful lot like a girl just then!

YUE: >ignoring his comment< YAMI! HOW COULD YOU!

YAMIYUGI: Heh heh, it'll do you good.

YUE: No, it won't!

YAMIYUGI: Yes, it will.

YUE: NO it WON'T!

YAMIYUGI: Will.

YUE: Won't!

>5 minutes later --- They have death grips on one another's necks…<

YAMIYUGI: WILL!

YUE: WON'T!

YAMIYUGI: WILL!

YUE: WON'T!

> A knock is heard that echoes through the room from the right hand corner of darkness. They stop short and look up, their hands still on each other's necks.<

>A skinny, long leg of a teenage, Japanese boy bursts the "door" down. It is Ken, the Digimon Emperor<

KEN: A ha haa haa!!! The Kaiser is in the HOUSE! You pitiful peons bow before me!

===CHARACTER INFO===

Ken is a character from Digimon Season 3. He is at first the bad guy of the series, becoming the evil (and cool ^_^ …. Remember Anime hero's are sexy but villains are irresistible) Digimon Kaiser, or emperor in America. His existence as an alter ego is solely in the digital world, and it could be questioned if he is a split personality at all, but I think he is because Ken struggles with `him' all the time after he turns good. Ken had this dark `spore' put into him, and it made him go bad, feeding on his dark and depressed thoughts.

The Digimon Kaiser, and Ken too, are "Cardcaptor sakura" style youth with stick legs. The Kaiser wears a blue, black, light yellow, and gray outfit with black shoes and gloves. His cape is split in 2 down the back and is blue with a yellow rim. His hair is dark blue with blue-gray highlights, and is look like he messed it up with his hands and never brushed it out. (Think Hessian from Sleepy Hollow) In contrast, Ken's hair is slicked down in a "James"( from pokemon, I figured everybody knows what he looks like, I see the damn commercials all the damn TIME!) hairstyle, and Ken wears a simple gray outfit, also in contrast.

======================

YAMIYUGI: >pops up and off of Yue very quickly anime style< Ken so good to see you!

>He jumps up and over the couch, and goes to him. They share a brotherly hug, and a corny boy-scout like handshake.<

>Yue peeps over the couch's back at them, just so his eyes are over it's top<

YUE: *Very worried looking Anime style SDMODE-ish* Yu-yugi? Who-

>With cheetah speed, Ken runs up to his face before he can finish. He is like an inch from his nose<

KEN: Kaiser Ken at your leading service. Here have a dark spiral!

>He happily slaps a dark spiral on Yue's head like it's a hat.<

YAMIYUGI: I can't believe I never introduced you to Ken before Yue. He's not a bad guy- well yes he is technically…but hey! Company in the alter-ego dimension is a little scarce these days.

YUE: Charmed, I'm sure

>He removes the dark spiral and gives it back to Ken<

KEN: Awww, you're no fun.

YAMIYUGI: I'll go start up the grill!

YUE: HEY! That's mine and you can't use it without permission!

>As he is finishing Yami Yugi has already got it started and has donned a chef hat and an apron reading: "GLOMP THE COOK" <

((((((((Glomp, for those who don't know, is a word used by anime fangirls like me that means to `jump on' or `hug and smother A LOT'. Like what Asuki / Rubymoon does to Touya ^_^ Or what Ryoko does to Tenchi.)))))))

YUE: *SDMODE* *sweat DROP* >stares at Yami Yugi<

>We watch from behind Yue looking at Yami Yugi, we can only see the back of Yue's body which is craned to look over the back of the couch<

YAMIYUGI: >*All done in happy SDMODE* Is happily pouring gasoline onto the grill, it flames up almost in his face but he zips away for a second to grab a pack of hamburgers, so it flares up whiles he's gone for that split second. He slaps some hamburgers on the grill and they start sizzling. Yami Yugi flips them with a clear-plastic flipper.<

YUE: *sweat drop*

>Ken sits himself down on the couch, sitting on Yue's outstretched legs<

>There is a second of silence as Yue glares at Ken, Ken is fiddling with his whip, ignoring Yue.<

YUE: *sweat drops* Get off me please.

KEN: >Still ignoring Yue< Hey Yuge, I like'em a little rare.

(((Nickname pronounced `You-g' like the first syllable of `Yugi-OH. The nickname is one syllable, not two so its more like `Youg')))

YAMIYUGI: >Happily grilling< Sure Ken, no problem!

YUE: *Quite annoyed, small vein pop* Don't make me ask you again. *He glares at Ken*

KEN: You say something tiger?

YUE: *growls*

KEN: *SD-MODE-ISH* >pats Yue on the head, Yue is still grrrrrr-ing annoyed-ly<

>A `DING-DONG' is heard, like a doorbell.<

YAMIYUGI: I'll get it…*Annoyed at doorbell, it interrupted his grilling.*

>He opens the door and in walk Hyde, from Jekyll and Hyde, and Riassant.<

===CHARACTER INFO===

Now I'm sure unless you're some avid furry comic fan that you've EVER heard of Riassant. She's from GoldDigger Edgeguard, a spin-off of GoldDigger. It's a series about kitsunes (magical multi-tailed foxes) and some other furry anthropomorphic characters. The story behind Riassant is that she and Reiko share the same body of a short, cute, "well-endowed" (If you get my drift) girl named Cleo. Cleo was killed but brought back to life with lycanmoprhy or something, which means she was brought back to life by being turned into a half-animal person. So now Cleo is a half-lion cute girl ^_^.

Reiko and Riassant were 2 sprits wandering the land of the dead (where the Kitsune sprits go when they die). They can be brought back to life by being taken up through this beam of light in the only place in the barren wasteland of death where there IS light called the circle of flowers or something. They can be taken up into a soul cage and being put into a new human host, who gains the Kitsune's memories and powers. It's like Trills in Star Trek, mutual gain, the host gets powers and long life because they too get reincarnated with each new host, and the Kitsune gets a new chance at life.

Riassant is a demon sprit, she's a bad bad succubus who likes to tease men and shove their faces in her (quite large) breasts. Reiko is a happy 2-tailed Kitsune with 2 past human hosts, she's the good side, and is of little importance to you right now because she is the good side…this is a `bad side' fanfic. ^_^

They were fighting in the land of the dead when Reiko was getting a new host, so both of them were brought up into the soul cage. They escaped and found little Cleo's body, who was soulless because Cleo's soul was transferred to her friend's special soul-holding crystal thingy when she was brought back to life (not important for you to know). Either way, now they violently share the same body, switching back and forth between the personalities almost constantly. They loathe one another.

===========

===CHARACTER INFO 2===

You'd have to be living under a rock not to know who Jekyll and Hyde are. ^_^

============

RIASSANT: Hello, nice to meet you…my my…*She gives Yami Yugi a sexy look*

HYDE: Nice to see you again Yuge. *evil typical Hyde smile*

YAMIYUGI: This your friend? I told Ken to tell all his friends to bring all THEIR friends too.

HYDE: Yes, this is Riassant, she's a demon sprit.

YAMIYUGI: >Kisses her hand like a gentleman< nice to meet you too.

(I'll write it like this now, it's shorter -à) RIA: *blushes* Ho ho ho, what a delicious thing you are! I think we could get along! I'm tempted to do as your apron says…but since you were such a gentleman I'll spare you…for now *grins*

KEN: Hey Yuge! Is that Hyde? You 2 come'on over here!

>The 2 walk over to be in front of Ken and Yue. Yami Yugi gets back to grilling.<

>Hyde sits down on a red velvet armchair that magically appears as he is sitting. Riassant lingers on the armrest closest to Yue's head.<

RIA: *quite abruptly* So this is your place? What a boring dump.

YUE: EXCUSE me? >turns around to look at her<

RIA: >pokes playfully at his nose< Don't be sore, it just needs a woman's touch. A woman's touch like MINE *flowers appear* Ahhh……just imagine, if I put in some gold fixtures, flowers, and suede lounge chairs with lemonade holders, and some nice dancing poles-

>A pause. Yue is quite stiffly sitting not moving at all.<

RIA: *twirls Yue's hair* my what kind of shampoo do you use, this hair of yours is like silk, honey! *She sniffs his hair*

YUE: D-dancing POLES? *sweat drop*

>Yue then quickly gets up.<

YUE: NO NO NO! No touching my home here, I like it the way it is!

KEN: >Standing up too< I agree with Riassant, she could really spice up this place. I think it could use a rug…a torture chamber…and a fireplace too-

YUE: *sweat drops*

YAMIYUGI: Burgers almost done!

RIA: Hey Hyde, could you hand me that remote dear?

>She points to the clear remote that is sitting on the floor behind him.

HYDE: >Picking up the remote< For a kiss maybe. *playful smile*

>As Riassant leaves the couch, Yue reclaims his spot, lying down and stretching out his legs again. Ken too sits down again as soon as Yue does, right back on his legs. He gives Yue an evil grin, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back comfortably.<

RIA: *Glomps Hyde* you always were so devious; I love it! *Kisses him on the cheek, steals remote from him*

>She jumps back and sits right on Yue's crouch. Yue grimaces and yelps<

YUE: Now waitaminute, I can stand Kaiser-boy squishing my legs but you on my-

RIA: I think you like having Ken on your legs you sex machine you! *laughs* O Ho ho ho!

>She jumps up to his face and shoves it in her breasts<

RIA: So does this arouse you angel sweety?

YUE: *sweating* I-I-

HYDE: >fiddling with his shirt cuffs, not looking up< Oh don't tease the poor bastard dear; he's probably frigid as an ice cube.

YUE: *quickly, shoving Riassant away* I am NOT frigid!

>Riassant retreats to Ken's lap<

RIA: You like me don't you Ken darling? *puppy-dog eyes*

KEN: *Low, evil, closed-mouth laugh, not opening eyes.* >Keeps hands behind his head<

>She plays with his whip, draping herself over his lap on her stomach. She tickles Yue's feet with its tip. Yue doesn't react to her tickling, ignoring it.<

KEN: You be missing out Yugi! >He cranes his neck around to look to see where Yami Yugi is grilling.<

YAMIYUGI: I'm coming! The food is done!

>He piles up the burgers with anime -quick speed and zips over. There must be well over 20 of them. He sits next to Ken, also sitting right on Yue's legs, (Yue utters a slight groan of pain as he does) and puts the hamburgers down on the coffee table. He motions with his hand like he's pouring a pitcher and one magically appears out of thin air. He pours 4 glasses of milk and re-fills Yue's original glass. He takes off the GLOMP THE COOK apron and chucks it on the floor behind the couch.<

YUE: *small Sweat drop, staring forward blankly* I don't think I can feel my legs anymore…

>Yami Yugi takes a burger and eats it delicately and politely. He hands one to Ken who downs it in one bite. He flips another one towards his hand with his foot.<

RIA: *Happy bouncy* I wonder what is on! >She holds up the remote and clicks on the TV, not moving from her position on Ken's lap. She grabs a burger and chomps on it as she clicks away.<

YUE: What are you doing Riassant? >Yue peeps over at her<

RIA: I'm gonna check in on what your other half is up to!

YUE: Hey that's private! What Yukito does in his spare time is none of your busi- !

RIA:*flowers* Oooo looky cute dark-haired guy!

>On the screen Touya is seen. He's in a white t-shirt and holding a binder. He's sitting on the floor at a studying table, Yukito is across from him, but we can't see him of course because the view on the TV is from Yukito's eyes. They are studying in Yukito's room.<

RIA: Who is the HUNK!?

YUE: *fuming mad, vein pop* GIVE ME THAT YOU DEMONIC SUCCUBUS!

>Tries to snatch the remote from her fingers. She yanks it away.<

RIA: *annoyed look* awww…….you're no fun, come'on just a bit longer Yue? >She switches her tail<

YAMIYUGI: Touya and Yukito are studying huh? >He talks between bites of burger<

YUE: Oh course, * looking annoyed* they always study on Fridays, they usually have tests on Saturdays or Mondays. (((In Cardcaptor Sakura they have school on Saturday. The off day is Sunday)))

>Yue looks to the side, then after a silent pause his eyes widen and he jerks his head back to yell directly at Yami Yugi<

YUE: *SDMODE* Why in the world did you tell her their NAMES??!

YAMIYUGI: *chewing, quite calm* Oh come'on Yue, lighten up. *smiles*

KEN: *small sweat drop* >Doesn't open eyes or move, just pauses from eating his fifth burger<

HYDE: What would they do that you'd want to hide from us anyway, eh Yue? *gives an evil smile* >Puts hand to his chin, and looks sideways at Yue<

YAMIYUGI: *laughs to himself, putting his hand over his mouth.*

YUE: *nervous-looking, small sweat drop* Uhh…uh, well…

YAMIYUGI: I'm sure you could guess Hyde-ole' boy.

RIA: *perks up* OOOooo!! Now I really wanna stay on this channel!

YUE: *FLAMING SCREAM of death with fiery eyes* GIVE ME THAT! >Snatches away the remote<

>He changes the channel. A little code box pops up as he does.<

YAMIYUGI: Yugi is up by now…

>He puts up his finger in the air and spells out his signature in the air as if his finger was a pen, it writes into the box on the screen and a little happy `OKAY!' box pops up. The screen then changes to the view of a lush island landscape. Four others can be seen. There is a tall light-haired boy, a brown-haired girl, a dark-haired boy slightly shorter than the other boy, and a short whiteish-purple-haired boy with a ring necklace on his neck.<

RIA: *BIG EYES, happy FLOWERS* OH WOW MORE HUNKY BOYS!

YAMIYUGI: That's Joey, the tall one, and the short funky-haired one his Bakura.

(((Forgive me if I spell their names wrong; or get them wrong PERIOD; I can't spell nor am I good with names. I can barely remember the names of the people I KNOW)))

HYDE: >looking at the screen, twisting his head back a little to see it, because his chair had it's back to the screen.< Wow that girl's got a nice-

YAMIYUGI: >Cutting him off< She's taken buddy. *looks smug*

HYDE: >looks to Yami Yugi< Oh? By whom may I ask?

YAMIYUGI: Yugi of course. They obviously like each other, *gestures with hands* but they're too afraid to tell each other. Poor boy. *sighs* She's such a nice girl too.

HYDE: Why don't you start putting the moves on her next time you take control, that'll give her the message. Maybe Yugi will gain some courage.

KEN: Or it'll piss her off, and then she'll hate Yugi.

HYDE: Never know till' you try. *toothy grin*

KEN: So do YOU like her Yuge?

YAMIYUGI: *gives him a look* I might…I might not.

KEN: *smiles at him. There is a small period of silence. Yami Yugi looks at him with a puzzled look* Well, *looks away* I'm sure Ken is up to something mischievous or interesting.

RIA: *laughs* That sounded funny! ^_^

KEN: >Taking the remote< *vein pop* Why?

RIA: *snorts* because it sounded like you were talking about YOURSELF.

KEN: *sweat drop* Well technically I AM…sort of…> puts hand to chin and looks up with a puzzled look<

RIA: *Laughing hysterically*

YUE: It really wasn't that funny.

RIA: I must have the giggles, I can't stop! HA Haaa! >She rolls over on her back and splays herself over both Yami Yugi and Ken. <

YAMIYUGI: WOAH watch where you're putting that head girlie!

RIA: A HHAAA hA! *SD-MODE CUTE*

KEN: Hee hee….

YUE: Don't you start.

KEN: *Starts laughing manically* A ha ha ha! It is contagious isn't it? A HAA!

YUE: Not really. *small sweat drop*

KEN: A ha haaa HA HA!!

>*SDMODE* Both of them roll off onto the floor, laughing like crazy people<

YUE + KEN + HYDE: *sweat drops*

YAMIYUGI: *abruptly* My goodness. They'll laugh till they kill themselves.

YUE: >Thinks " Maybe that'd be a GOOD thing."<

YAMIYUGI: >Seeing the other two people off the couch steals their spots. He puts his feet up, scooches back a little, and is now sitting right on Yue's lap.<

YUE: *nervous look*

KEN: *catching his breath* A Ha haha….whoo….ha ha…wow that was weird…

>He claws his way up onto the far arm of the couch at Yue's feet, he clicks the remote and changes the channel. He inputs his own signature and the screen clicks to a view of the digital world. The view shows the brown, skrichy-haired, goggle-wearing Davis (Of Digimon season 2) with EX-Veemon (his blue dragon-like digimon) felling a dark spire. (A tall, black, obelisk-like thing).<

KEN: *almost whining* Aw man, why do they have to do that?! I spent so much time making those!

YAMIYUGI: What are they doing anyway? >He chews on his 7th burger<

KEN: They're knocking down these evil spires of mine. They control digimon who wear these things >He holds up a dark spiral<

YAMIYUGI: *chewing* Oh those things.

YUE: >Thinks: *sweat drop* "Where'd he pull that from?"<

KEN: Anyway they get some kind of pleasure out of getting rid of them. Maybe it's because these annoying flunkies of this other evil guy use them to make giant monsters of destruction to wipe out Davis and his buddies. Just a guess of course.

HYDE: Sounds like a fucking good reason to me.

YAMIYUGI: >Putts up his hand in agreement< Yeah I agree with Hyde on this one.

HYDE: >Changing the subject< So do those only control DIGIMON?

KEN: >Looks at the dark spiral< I guess so, but I'm sot too sure. They need a dark spire to work though.

HYDE: *Looks disappointed* Aww shit, that sucks.

YUE: *looks at him with silly eyes* Wh-what exactly would you want to control non-digimon with them for?

HYDE: *silly eyes* No reason.

KEN: >lying down across the couch's back top edge< *softly* I'm sure.

RIA: >Who is sitting on the floor in front of the couch< Looky! There goes another one!

>On screen another spire falls to the ground<

KEN: Aww man… *thinks, big cute eyes* I wish I could take control of Ken again. I miss doing evil things.

HYDE: >Not looking up< Same here, I can't get control unless Jekyll drinks that potion of his.

KEN: And Ken's suppressed me, banishing me to his subconscious. *Sighs, then tears stream out of his eyes* IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! WAAA waaa wa!!!!

RIA: HA! *SD-MODE, points to ken* Ken looks FUNNY! HA ha hee hee! *she laughs like a banshee*

YAMIYUGI: My goodness, it's like living in a daycare center >He reaches for the last burger.<

YUE: Hey waitaminute,…*looks hurt* how come I didn't get any food?

YAMIYUGI: >cranes his neck around a little to look at Yue< Oh, I'm sorry…>He looks at the last burger, which has one bite in it< here. >He offers it to Yue with a nervous smile<

YUE: *vein pop, stares at the bitten hamburger, he very slows reaches up and takes it, and looks at it with *silly eyes**

YAMIYUGI: *Smiles*

YUE: *coldly* You bit it.

HYDE: Oh Yue, who cares? *turns back around, DEMI-sdmode* It's not like you have a physical form in here anyway.

RIA: Maybe there's such a thing as *waves fingers mystically* ANTI-DIMENSIONAL-GERMS! OooooOOOOooooo!

YAMIYUGI: Oh come-off *shoves her lightly*

RIA: Ha ha ha!

HYDE: >Checks his watch< Well sorry folks…I gotta be going, there's a meeting for "Evil-doers anonymous" tonight in the nether-realm. >he gets up< Thanks for the food Yue.

YUE: *looks a little frazzled* No problem.

RIA: Yeah I forgot! *cries* I have to LEAVE YOU Yue!!!! *She hugs him crying, putting his face into her breasts again*

YUE: >prying her off< Nice to meet you too Riassant. *smiles weakly* Bye…

>With Riassant sniffing, she walks out draped over Hyde. They leave through a door that appears as they are walking, which opens for them and they disappear through it, afterwards the door also disappears.<

KEN: What a card that Riassant is! *laughs*

YAMIYUGI: Quite, quite. *He nods*

YUE: I think she's an evil succubus who should keep her chest to herself *fixes his hair*.

YAMIYUGI: O ho ho ho! >He sits up and puts his back to the back of the couch, but is still on Yue's lap, and gives him a punch in the arm< I think you like her!

YUE: I do NOT!

KEN: They say if two people fight, they really care about each other. *laughs*

YUE: *vein pop*

YAMIYUGI: That's okay, I'm just teasing you. I know you hated her. >He gets up, and Ken steals his spot, sitting on the couch, but Yue moved himself to sit upright before he could crush his legs again.<

YUE: *sighs* What an afternoon… >He rubs his head<

KEN: I think the company did you good! What a great idea this was Yugi!

YAMIYUGI: Thanks Ken.

KEN: I guess I better leave too…>he gets up< It was great to see you Yue, Yugi always said nice things about you.

YUE: *surprised, looking up* He-he did?

YAMIYUGI: *a little embarrassed* I best be going too…Yugi is bound to run into trouble, he'll need my help.

KEN: Bye you two, live long and kill stuff! Ha HA! *He laughs* >He walks off on that note, leaving through another magical door.<

YUE: Whew…I'm beat >He slouches downwards on the couch<

YAMIYUGI: >Sitting down next to him< Hey don't feel down, I had great fun! How'bout you? What did you think?

YUE: *a bit coldly* Enamored. (means like "charmed I'm sure")

YAMIYUGI: *smiles softly* Well I'm glad you had fun. > He gets up<

YUE: >Looks at him surprised a little<

YAMIYUGI: *smiles* Good luck man…>He walks off into another magically appearing door<

>Then he says under his breath as he's disappearing, "…with who you love the most…"

YUE: >Turns thinking he heard Yami Yugi say something, but he didn't hear what he said so he shrugs<

>He looks over the mess of glasses, hamburger bits, and plates.<

YUE: *sighs, sweat drop* Well…I better cleanup.

>As he starts cleaning up the scene slowly fades to black and…

~~Fin~~