Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Card to card ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors note: I don't own Cardcapter, Digimon and Yu-gi-oh!

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………

Chapter 1:

Sakura was walking down the street trying to find Tomoyo a birthday percent. "There so many to choose." Said now staking down the street but before she skated away from a store in the middle of two store she look at the TV there and it said "There have been a attack from High school bead on top of the school there have been a doom and one can came out and you have a daughter or son then call this number {456} 473-008-976." Said the TV man "I have to tell kero" thought Sakura then turn around and skated back to home.

In digimon 3 season world……..

Takato was waiting for bus to go swimming class "Why is my digivole acting weird? I said today it said something but I don't really what it is?" though Takato just then bus came and when he came in the bus he felt a stranger power for the first time but he need to go to swimming class so he went in.

"Yes do that boy and then I will take you power" said a shadow of the wall

Now in Yu-gi-oh world…………….

Yugi was looking for a way out of the traffic all the people was locked from walking to the outside and including Yuigh. "I hope it won't take so mush time." though Yuig "Hey Yugi!!" yelled Joey from the other side of the street "Oh hi Joey where are you going if there no traffic!!" yelled Yugi but Joey did hear him so Yugi just wait until he answers.

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………...< /div>

How you doing so the only thing I want to say is READ AND REVIEW PLEASE.

From the author