Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Card to card ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3:

Sakura woke up and saw her wand next to her "Where am I?" thought Sakura then she looked at her dress. (Theme: Cards of the dress. Colors: Pink hat with a gray card. On her T-shirt a really big card and the signs of Water, Fire, Wind and Earth. Her shoes had wing and in the middle was a black card. Her earrings had a card with the letter S on it. Her glass had pink too and little card all over.) Then Sakura start walking down and down but there was no way out there. "What a weird places?" thought Sakura then she saw a boy come her way. "Who there?" asked Sakura then saw a DARGON!!!!

On top the dragon "Yami I think we in the shadow realm." Said Yugi to Yami "I think so" replayed Yami to Yugi

Down forms the dragon…..

Sakura reach for a card and pull out a star card. "Mist!!!!!!" yelled Sakura and fog came out.

8 minutes later…..

Yugi tell Sakura that dragon was a duel monster "Opps sorry" replayed Sakura. "It's OK but you never played Duel Monster before?" asked Yuig "Well no real and this the first time I saw too." Said Sakura then she took out the star card then continued. "well this the card that I know" "Well I saw that too well just let tell each out what we know about our cards." Said Yugi with a smile.

3 Mile way form Sakura and Yugi………….

Takato was walking and then saw his bag "Gilimon!!!!!!!!!" yelled Takato running towards the bag. "Takatomon next time make a soft landing." Said Gilimon and collapsed. Takato digivole was doing the weird glow again and this time a light line went to the direction where Sakura and Yugi were. "OK I guess that I have go that way." Said Takato taking the bag and walk towards where the light was.

In Takato shadow someone was follow in his shadow.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………

Thank you, for the reviews and when I get more review then I continue so please more review thanks.

Digigirl