Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 31

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames began first in Asia, while in Western countries they began last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible. All CCS gang had turned thirteen during their stay at Eriol’s house. Serena and Travis remained fifteen. Sakura and Syaoran always talked using their mind-link when they are alone, so did Serena and Travis.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.

Summary of last chapter: Li Min and Tsukino Serena decided to plot (play matchmakers) against Meiling and Draco in Ancient Runes class. Sakura decided to protect Harry by using the ‘Protector’ card.


After Ancient Runes…

The moment the class ends, Xiao Min packed her things and ran out of the classroom at full speed. Ignoring the logical part of her brain that told her to explain to her friends before running like the devil is on her heels, she managed to reach Eriol’s office at a record time.

Without knocking at the door, she burst into the room. The only indication that Eriol had acknowledged her presence was by looking up from his work. He gestured for Xiao Min to take a seat with his hand and returned to his work of planning for his next lesson.

Xiao Min pouted slightly; she was never known for her patience. Her eyes narrowed slightly in concentration and a few moments later, Eriol’s robe burst into flames. Calmly, Eriol waved his hand and the fire died down. With another wave of his hands, the burnt robe was back to its normal state.

Xiao Min glared heatedly at Eriol, “Well? Aren’t you going to talk?”

Eriol merely raised an eyebrow, “I thought you are the one who wants to talk, not me. I’m here only to listen.”

Xiao Min muttered a few choice words under her breath, knowing fully well what her mother would do if she had heard her, before starting, “Fine. I will talk, and you had better listened. Eriol Hiiragizawa, you had a crush on Tomoyo Daidouji. Don’t you dare denied it! Even Kaho Mizuki knows it! That’s why she broke up with you, and tells you that the person you truly love is not her but someone else.”

When Xiao Min said that Eriol had a crush on Tomoyo, he had indeed opened his mouth to deny everything. However, when she had continued to talk about Kaho, he had stiffened up and his eyes were starting to cloud with pain. His emotional pain had not healed yet even though they had broke up for months already, exactly the day when he first came to Hogwarts and met Xiao Min. that was why he had accepted the post of the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor.

Xiao Min stopped talking when she saw the pain in Eriol’s midnight blue eyes.

She gave Eriol an apologetic smile, “I’m sorry, Eriol. It is not my place to say those things. But do considered my words. Ask yourself whether you really feel nothing except friendship for Tomoyo. Please, ignore the fact that you looked older than she did. Even if your age had changed, your heart had not. That’s all I’m going to say. Good night, Eriol.”

Xiao Min stood up and bowed to Eriol who looked very troubled. She closed the door softly when she exited. Eriol frowned as he watched his Chibi Hime walked away. He knew that what his Chibi Hime said was right. He was trying to fool himself by telling himself that he only feel friendship for the amethyst-eyed girl. Nevertheless, he cannot afford a broken heart now. His feelings and heart was still rather fragile at the moment and he had a lot of problems to deal with. Namely, the MoM, Ministry of Magic, and the MoM, Minister of Magic.